TJ09

2022-04-01 - Sprite Update

These eyes are fitting so well for some of this dragons, can we keep them like this?

Or at lest for a few of them?

3wWOXhIx4l LOL N4akkI can't stop giggling ...bFYrcObFZt96sgv even poor little chicken lol

bJYVo the eye looks good here it fits .. :)

looking at all of my dragons..

This is my first April Fools.I love it

I hope Mint stays this way 

Ame2V egg that I picked up stays like this other one too cute

Thank You so much for the giggles ...

19 minutes ago, Infinis said:

Hide contents

1b85d9i.png 

BE NOT AFRAID...

What sort of snackrifices do we need to offer this marvelous specimen so as to not be smited by its glory?

15 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

What sort of snackrifices do we need to offer this marvelous specimen so as to not be smited by its glory?

Going to guess Maalox

JUST FLYING EYEBALLS

(And now that's twice the forum's taken a reply and inserted it into an earlier reply. What weirdo option do I need to unselect? Or is this the obligatory frustrating April Fool's joke?)

Capture.PNG

Edited by schmupti
Forum keeps adding posts to previous posts? WTH

1 hour ago, MissK. said:

image.png.d4a89c93772e3e41a36fb23b79ca53a8.png

The eye is escaping lmao. 

Also, count me among the crowd that didn't know Labradorites have eyes. Can we keep them that way forever? 

Exactly what I was thinking - there are dragon eyes I didn't even know existed.  :lol:

😂

Screenshot_20220401-062315.png

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

XD Well, one good thing that came out of this is that I finally found out where the male Omen's face is! I never could see it.

Never thought of this!  Off to check a few breeds... :D

My WATER ARMY is looking extra-crazy today!

Wooo got an upside-down mint!

EDIT:  Haha the Waterhorses are hilarious

Edited by Leidarendi

3 hours ago, calona said:

Oops, sorry for my english, I was not meaning to speak about trade, but about choosing the answer to the problem and to "not blame" so that the random person could have a chance to blame and win it ! 😬 Sorry, I was not clear !

There is no other person. Feel free to blame as much as you want.

7 hours ago, Moriaty said:

1w9doc1-1.png.png.82023f9243e59a3c5a51c744b145ba91.png

this red looks so...i can't even describe it

To me the reds look almost normal. XD

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

XD Well, one good thing that came out of this is that I finally found out where the male Omen's face is! I never could see it.

And the vines, too!

7 hours ago, Shokomon said:

On a related note, can you trade Fool Mints?

Nope.

4 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

C43AFA12-8679-4178-B8CC-7B2D134EBD1A.jpeg.8cea02c67c6d9d2db53b9d5a15305220.jpeg

It looks like it stepped on a lego XD 

XD

I'm loving the eyes! :wub:

The oracles:

Screenshot_20220401-081525.jpg.586e022bf9017bb3fbe323c150f0c0f3.jpg

And a new upside-down mint! Thank you, TJ! And everyone/anyone who worked the eye magic.

Diyon'

By the way, I just found issue on recent update. Sprites on lineage are still old sprites XD  

Edited by sh20000sh

So who was let into the cave with the bag of googly eyes?!  

I want to thank them. Lol

This is what happens when you let Will Smith join DragonCave….shiners all round!

i really was confused, as i looked at the new dragons in the dragon-release-thread 😆 "little strange looking these eyes"...

Now I want sprite update for the Mint dragon! This guy looks way better with bigger eyes! Those tiny dots don't fit(

Great April Fools day....the EYES have it!  Waiting for something to hatch to unlock my scroll before trying to see if I will be lucky this year.

I just got an upside down mint and it’s got an AWESOME code for it AHzok which makes me think of the White Orc that killed Thorin Okenshield only to die in the process.🤪

This is a great update, and I feel much more connected with my dragons now. Especially the pygmies since they are so small that previously it was quite hard to properly read their expressions and understand their emotions.

Unfortunately it seems that I still misinterpreted the intentions of someone... or something... I'm really not sure what happened but it was something that bystanders would describe as "savage", "unpleasant" and "kind of like my uncle Stan at Thanksgiving", and I have this strange feeling that I might have experienced this before, quite a few times actually...

Did anyone make a screenshot of a female blue Nocturne? I forgot to do this before they were stoned...

Best . April . Fools . Joke . Ever!

Thanks for the new sprites! They are soo... Googly!

I laughed so hard at some of them. Some of them look surprisingly normal. And some are just over the top -- Labradorites, I'm lookin' at you! XD

Also, I got an upsy over Mint, so I am happy.