TJ09

2022-04-01 - Sprite Update

I'm now starting to doubt my plan of screenshotting every single googly-eyed sprite, my goodness it's a lot of work. But I've done the whole 'only screenshotting favorite sprites' thing for a couple holidays long ago and ended up regretting the ones I didn't save, so.... 

1 hour ago, TJ09 said:

This is not true. Your choice does affect someone else. The page even tells you that—would the site lie to you?

I can't tell if this is joking/sarcastic or for real, it's been 'known' for several years that it's really just rng, is it possible that's not true? 

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm now starting to doubt my plan of screenshotting every single googly-eyed sprite, my goodness it's a lot of work. But I've done the whole 'only screenshotting favorite sprites' thing for a couple holidays long ago and ended up regretting the ones I didn't save, so.... 

I can't tell if this is joking/sarcastic or for real, it's been 'known' for several years that it's really just rng, is it possible that's not true? 

I don't think he' making it up, I mean, he coded it for sure :3

This is AMAZING. XD Please tell me someone's making a chart so I can come back later and see the ones I don't have on my scroll?

It is amazing what the addition of googly eyes does to the affect of our dragons. Some of them look angry, some scared, some surprised, some stern, and some really unchanged.

Yay! I finally got an upside down egg! *does happy dance*

My first April Fools event and I got an upside down eggie. My luck has really been insane recently.

Ok, please let the Pumpkins stay this way! My fave out of the whole lot! LOL

googlyeyedpumpkin.jpg.6c35ca564606b7afb930e2dd0d72dad4.jpg

35 minutes ago, WarEagle1996 said:

what about the normal ribbon dancer

whelp, sometimes when you're typing file names the autocomplete fills in the wrong one and you don't notice. 😅

Fixed now!

So the eyes are the window to the soul, says TJ, and this shows up in my Facebook feed today:

Screenshot_20220401-200830.thumb.jpg.9ad9b28a2a393a59d3856ea38b640f09.jpg

Glad the collection was made. Thank you, wiki editors! :)

Ok, I give up trying to settle on a favourite - just discovered this cutie, priceless!

I usually don't care much about two-headed dragons, but the April varieties all look great!

april_geminae.png

13 hours ago, Lagie said:
  20 hours ago, Shokomon said:

On a related note, can you trade Fool Mints?

Nope.

Darn. I can abandon (so others can have it) them though right?

13 hours ago, Lagie said:

The oracles:

Screenshot_20220401-081525.jpg.586e022bf9017bb3fbe323c150f0c0f3.jpg

And a new upside-down mint! Thank you, TJ! And everyone/anyone who worked the eye magic.

OH MY ORACLES.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Honorary mention for best in show:
Rift "I'MMA FIRIN MAH LAZER" Wyrm

unknown.png

..Okay second honorary mention: Aeria Gloris, a true Goddess

unknown.png

Edited by Gathouria

Stats look super guilty, maybe they know we are frustrated at their scarcity?

image.jpeg.0bd6ec1eda6dcb51794a4cf263a155aa.jpeg

Ahhh...Hahaha, these are great.  Can we keep the googly eyes?  For a couple days at least?  Or, better yet, make a toggle option on our account to turn them back on after April Fools is over?  They're all hilarious, but I think I like the Labrodorites best.  Also, now I know which breeds have multiple sets of eyes...I didn't even realize Desipises and Aeria Gloris had THREE sets of eyes until now!  Also, upside-down mint, YAY! :D

The eyes look ridiculously adorable on some of these, lol. Especially the sweetlings! I also love the temple wyrms. 

45 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Darn. I can abandon (so others can have it) them though right?

Yes, you can!

I find, for many of the sprites, the googly eyes are drawing my attention to the mouth detail on a lot of the sprites.

Well, despite my extreme phagophobia, I decided to participate, and I got a little gravity-broken minty ^^

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yes, you can!

I find, for many of the sprites, the googly eyes are drawing my attention to the mouth detail on a lot of the sprites.

Thank you! Now to try my luck, so I can give the egg away.

OH WOW I ACTUALLY GOT IT.

Someone will be happy!

I usually abandon these guys after they hatch so... be on the look out in < 3 days or so?

Edited by Shokomon
My less than 3 turned into a heart.