TJ09

2022-04-01 - Sprite Update

Yay April Fools Day joke!   :D  This is the best one ever!    

I got lucky and won an egg this time which makes me so happy too.  ❤️

OH MY GOD THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE!! I wish these could stay...
Mints especially look so silly T__T ❤️

mint.gif

2 minutes ago, yakuza0 said:

mint.gif

They look like they are wearing spectacles! So cute!

Out of curiosity why don’t the mints haven’t EVER had any kind of an updated observations? The other breeds all have information in that section so why leave the mints the odd breed out it’s not very nice to leave them with only their picture and stats in their encyclopedia entry.😪

Oh my gosh they are precious and perfect

LET ME KEEP THEM IN ALL THEIR GOOGLY-EYED GLORY PLEASE

Edit: I got an upside down Mint! What a great day on DC. Happy April Fools' everyone!

Edited by AtomicSquid

2 hours ago, Sinion Kabe said:

This is what happens when you let Will Smith join DragonCave….shiners all round!

Poor taste. :rolleyes:

50 minutes ago, darkladyselenity said:

I love this, but the doodle dragons from a few years ago is still my favorite April Fool's prank.

Now if we could just combine the two somehow, that would be perfection. :lol:

40 minutes ago, Shin'a'in said:

Out of curiosity why don’t the mints haven’t EVER had any kind of an updated observations? The other breeds all have information in that section so why leave the mints the odd breed out

Unfortunately, there are a lot of breeds that don't have additional information in their encyclopedia entries, not just Mints. Many of these dragons were created before the encyclopedia was made, and some of their spriters may have moved on by now, so they can't give info unless they were to return, or somehow able to be asked about it (if they can still be contacted at all).

Yippee! First April Fools Day in the Dragon Cave and I didn't get eaten!  Not only that,  I have an upside down egg. :)

4 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Poor taste. :rolleyes:

Now if we could just combine the two somehow, that would be perfection. :lol:

Unfortunately, there are a lot of breeds that don't have additional information in their encyclopedia entries, not just Mints. Many of these dragons were created before the encyclopedia was made, and some of their spriters may have moved on by now, so they can't give info unless they were to return, or somehow able to be asked about it (if they can still be contacted at all).

Bummer. I’m always picturing one of the mint observations as them being little mischief makers by having the upside down mints act as a distraction while the right side up mints are sneaking into dragon owners food pouches for possible snacks.😋

Am I the only one who want this update to never go away? 😁

Seriously, they look so goofy and cute all of them. 🤪

4 minutes ago, Shin'a'in said:

Bummer. I’m always picturing one of the mint observations as them being little mischief makers by having the upside down mints act as a distraction while the right side up mints are sneaking into dragon owners food pouches for possible snacks.😋

Well, since the Mints are shy, I think that sounds better suited to something like Misfit Pygmies or some other breed, even though it's a cute idea. Maybe the Fool Mints get up on the ceiling/cave/etc to try to hide from people due to their shyness, but could be coaxed down with treats.

11 hours ago, rachii.xo said:

My bronze tinsels & the xenowyrms tzgtwn.pngu8z9tw.pnglook kinda mad?..but so cute!!!

LOL  I love it!

2 hours ago, yakuza0 said:

mint.gif

I honestly think the Mints look completely adorable like this!  I wouldn't mind if a bunch of these stayed like this. 

41 minutes ago, alci said:

Am I the only one who want this update to never go away? 😁

Seriously, they look so goofy and cute all of them. 🤪

Nope! Not just you!