TJ09

2021-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

🎄 Merry DC Christmas, everyone! 🎄

Gingerbread dragons? Yum! XD

Thanks to TJ and the whole event team. No time to explore the new stuff tonight, but am excited for new games and can't wait to play some of the old ones again!

Off to see if I can catch my eggs tonight or if I have to wait until morning.

My mind got mixed up and I thought the holiday biome and breeding had ended and I was confused why I still saw the biome, lol. I'm having so much fun with the mini-games, though the cocoa rush is reminding me of my mom's horror stories about waitressing. Had absolutely no idea what I was doing with the snowball shuffle but seemed to get pretty good at it anyways!

edit: Okay I haven't changed my snow fort in a couple years so I don't know if all these new decorations/etc were there last year or not but goodness they look awesome!

Edited by HeatherMarie

I like that Cocoa Rush is like a more chill version of Slushie Slinger from Neopets. If nothing else I know I'll be reasonably good at that one.

A'ight, got my eggs, got the wiki documentation started, time to finish wrapping some gifts and hit it to bed 😂 Happy Holidays y'all.

Omg @Hawaiianbabidoll that's so cute! (Also I can't stop watching the thing in your sig...)

I think I'm already addicted to the Snowball Shuffle, uh oh. 😃

Team Pharos! Warriors of Light let's go!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, everyone! 🌲 🎁 ❄️^_^

I have a question about Snow Wars 2.  I want to keep my fort the way it was last year, but I also want to play Snow Wars.  Is there any way to do this? I almost wish we would have a brand new snow fort to decorate every year so that we can hold onto our previous years without losing them. :lol: (Maybe we can; I’m not sure?)

I have my two eggies and yes, they look like gingerbread! XD

Edited by missy_

19 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Merry Christmas, everyone! 🌲 🎁 ❄️^_^

I have a question about Snow Wars 2.  I want to keep my fort the way it was last year, but I also want to play Snow Wars.  Is there any way to do this? I almost wish we would have a brand new snow fort to decorate every year so that we can hold onto our previous years without losing them. :lol: (Maybe we can; I’m not sure?)

I have my two eggies and yes, they look like gingerbread! XD

I don't think there is any way to do that, unfortunately. Changing your fort (or wreath, tree, or gingerbread house) will change the saved one. It'd be really cool if we could have new ones to play with each year, or even just have a 'save' button so we could play around a bit but not overwrite the old one by saving.

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄 love the new holiday egg.

Hope everyone has a magical day :)