TJ09

2021-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Can't wait to see this new dragon - hoping it keeps the rich brown color of the eggs as it would be a nice contrast to the usual red/gold/green/white of the past Holiday Dragons.

That aside, anyone else having issues getting the games to work on mobile? I can easily play Snowball Shuffle, sort of play Delivery Race (very laggy)...but Cocoa Rush won't let me move at all and Snow wars won't load.

Edited by ShorahNagi

I can practically smell the gingerbread, greatly looking forward to how these dragons are going to turnout!

Happy holidays! 🌟

Gingerbread dragons, maybe? C'mon, guys, I shouldn't be tempted to eat taste these dragons. :P (Already had that issue with the Eradors.)

Glad the calendar is back! But...

@TJ09 plz help? Same thing as has happened every year since the Advent Calendar was created. I try to play Snow Wars... instant crash. It doesn't even finish loading. I hope I can play this year. :c

1 hour ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Are the games mobile friendly?

Pretty much everything except Snow Wars, at least for me. See above. I don't know if it makes a difference on a phone (I have a tablet), but I've had this problem for the last few years in a row.

Edit: I was thinking of the games from past years. After trying the new ones, I can do Snowball Shuffle quite easily, but sledding is tough (I wish there was a way to slow down) and often I can't get the screen to respond fast enough when I'm tapping to make the character avoid the obstacles. The Cocoa Rush is virtually impossible, as I can't get the screen to respond to going up/down, it just automatically starts pouring and sliding a cup, and if no customer is there, it's instant Game Over. Really needs to be adjusted.

(And why couldn't we pick our own teams? I wanted to be Team Umbra instead of Team Mageia. :c )

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(update)

Merry Christmas! and as usual, i am soo curious, how the Holiday-Dragons will look like! 😄

Merry Christmas! ^^

Personally, I'm not really a fan of competitive nature of the event, but at least the minigames are fun. The Cocoa Rush apparently reminded my boyfriend of Tapper arcade game.

Merry Christmas, all! Got to go and get ready for family arriving now, but got quite a few thousand points for Team Umbra! 😁

I saw font changed on numbers higher than 2048 on snowball shuffle.

Spoiler

0000.png

This is highest number I ever got on whole 2048-like games, lol.

Edited by sh20000sh

Happy holidays everyone!

I find the new games addition very cute and funny, expecially the cocoa rush!

I find a bit of trouble to see who's top in each challenge tho. The meter isn't very clear since there isnt any percentage of filling. is it always the team of the far left who's doing better?

I've been hoping for gingerbread dragons for YEARS so I'm super excited. 

Unfortunately, none of my game-playing seems to score points for my team. I've submitted several scores and see nothing. Or is it supposed to be a secret? I'm guessing not since my candy earned for the day hasn't changed at all. Oh well, still fun, I just hope it works enough by the end that I get the participant icon. 

My first new one was a Z !

I would have liked to CHOOSE a team....

I can't DO cocoa rush. I must be thick....

But I'm a whiz at 2048, so the snowball shuffle is ME !

Happy Holidays! The package delivery game brought back fond memories of the slalom game on the computer. I'm a little sad a dragon didn't eat me at the end lol.

Go team Umbra!

18 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I would have liked to CHOOSE a team....

Feel you on that one, seeing myself being placed on a team with my least favorite element was mildly disappointing, though I don't really care for the minigames that much.

In other news I managed to get a NR CB with 4 numbers in its code, so that's something.

Advent calendar....none of the doors are glowing.  I tried two different browsers on my computer and nada :(

Any suggestions?

Happy Holidays! The minigames seems fun,  although I'm a bit dissapointed that snow wars 2 is included in the team mini-games score, as I've had my fort perfectly decorated for a few years now and I don't want to change it at all, so I effectively miss out on that part of the event.  I spent several hours decorating it to be perfect and I don't want to delete it.  It would be amazing to save my old fort so I can still view it and just start a brand new fort from scratch.

Snowball shuffle is currently the only thing that works properly on mobile for me, although I'll have access to a laptop tomorrow so i'm excited to try out the other two mini games! The cocoa game looks fun.

19 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Happy Holidays! The package delivery game brought back fond memories of the slalom game on the computer. I'm a little sad a dragon didn't eat me at the end lol.

Go team Umbra!

omg did you play SkiFree too? because that was the FIRST thing i thought of when i tried it x'D my beloved skifree on win98 lol

i'm good at cocoa rush at least |D 

Spoiler

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It gives off a soft, spicy scent that makes you feel warm and rested.

Okay, I need some of these things in Real Life, post haste.

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I don't think there is any way to do that, unfortunately. Changing your fort (or wreath, tree, or gingerbread house) will change the saved one. It'd be really cool if we could have new ones to play with each year, or even just have a 'save' button so we could play around a bit but not overwrite the old one by saving.

I want this so much! I would love to play around with these games and try some new things, but don't want to lose my historic versions. Allowing us to play, but not overwrite the old one unless we chose to save the new one would be so awesome!

No time for game playing today as I will be having family here for dinner and must get everything ready.

Happy I was able to get my two new eggs quite easily, including one with a Z-code. :) They were being whisked away too fast last night, but this morning was much more relaxed. 

Text, Words, Message, Type, Card, Font

16 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

Advent calendar....none of the doors are glowing.  I tried two different browsers on my computer and nada :(

Any suggestions?

The first door opened by default (Snow Wars 2) - at least for me it was open without me needing to click. DC advent calendar has 9 doors, and I only see 8 closed ones 

Also, I know it goes on rotation...but why does this year's breed have to be female? They're not even grown and I think they'll look great with Bronze prize dragons [mine's female]