TJ09

2021-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

24 minutes ago, Infinis said:

omg did you play SkiFree too? because that was the FIRST thing i thought of when i tried it x'D my beloved skifree on win98 lol

i'm good at cocoa rush at least |D 

Lol I did! SkiFree was one of my favorites.

I'm not very good at cocoa rush. It might be because I'm on mobile.

11 minutes ago, Corteo said:

Super excited to share these with you all!  Happy holidays to all!

They seem very cozy so far, I'm excited to see the adults!

~~~

Seeing VIPs every so often in the Cocoa Rush, very cool!

How do you PLAY cocoa rush - I fill one mug and before I can do anything else "game over".

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

How do you PLAY cocoa rush - I fill one mug and before I can do anything else "game over".

If you've ever played Root Beer Tapper, same idea. Move up and down and send drinks flying down the table to a waiting customer.

Problem is, seems it doesn't work right on mobile (yet). I can only fill a mug on the bottom row and lose instantly

Happy holidays everyone!

I love the idea of a gingerbread dragon - reading the egg description this morning made me so happy, although the first association that came to my mind was chai lattes and not gingerbread 😛

Also really enjoying the cocoa rush game today!

1 hour ago, ShorahNagi said:

If you've ever played Root Beer Tapper, same idea. Move up and down and send drinks flying down the table to a waiting customer.

Problem is, seems it doesn't work right on mobile (yet). I can only fill a mug on the bottom row and lose instantly

I'm on a PC.... and I can send one drink. I move up at once and get game over before I can send another.

If we do nothing new to our forts and just shoot people does the fort stay as it was ? If not - can we only get the badge by taking that risk ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm on a PC.... and I can send one drink. I move up at once and get game over before I can send another.

If we do nothing new to our forts and just shoot people does the fort stay as it was ? If not - can we only get the badge by taking that risk ?

I have to tap in the exact middle of the top or bottom (where the trees are) to get the character to move and on the cocco to send a mug. Im on mobile 

da gingy?? 🍪

Very much looking forward to this new dragon! The games are fun too. :)

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy day today. ^_^

Edited by 0x08

For Cocoa Rush, I'm seeing the cocoa skip over customers to go to the newest customer instead. It's frustrating, I've gotten at least two Game Overs from the game skipping over the customer I should be serving.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

are you sending when customers are there? if you send early and no body gets it you get a insta game over.

I'm team Mageia! and curious how the teams were assigned, lol.

I want to redecorate my snow fort to look like gingerbread, but it seems so ambitious lol.

Delivery Race is my favorite minigame so far, though I'm not very good. My high score is only 8390.

Not sure I understand the mechanics of Snowball Shuffle, but its kinda fun too :) My biggest snowball so far was 128.

image.png.229583b66d6b46c17de6cc040fd94169.png

Some strange layering happening with a Trojan Reindeer up against an Ice Wall. :o Hopefully that's a simple fix.

Correction: it happens with most things up against Ice Walls in any direction. Odd!

Edited by 0x08

I really like cocoa rush so far! I'm not very good at Snowball shuffle and Delivery Race goes super fast.

I just don't really understand how the candy works, what you're supposed to do with it or how to earn it, because I've played some minigames, but I don't seem to be earning anything 

Merry Christmas to everyone!

The cocoa rush game made me remeber on a I game called Tapper I used to play about a century ago, on my very first computer! 😱

Edited by Iside

Anyone else having problems with Snow Wars 2? It will not load on my phone.  My phone goes wonky, from freezing up to the point it actually self rebooted at one point. Did it last year too.... 😞

Edited by White Fox

13 minutes ago, Tuonenkalla said:

Happy holidays!

How does the candy work? I seem to get none, however much I play the games.

Same here. It says I have 100 by default but can't seem to get more. I suspect it might be gotten from playing Snow wars 2 - but I can't play it *throws name into hat with the crashing browser on mobile when trying to play Snow Wars 2*

That aside, I'm wondering if our teams were chosen similar to how Snow Angel wings were chosen [Team Mageia and I've the Gold-Wing]

24 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Snow Angel wings were chosen [Team Mageia and I've the Gold-Wing]

Team Umbra, gold-wing, so it doesn't match the wings! ;)

Merry Christmas, Dragon Cave! :)

Screenshot_20211224-203350.thumb.jpg.58441bc44bc4933128bc9b4fa8815dbe.jpg

59 minutes ago, Tuonenkalla said:

How does the candy work? I seem to get none, however much I play the games.

If I remember right, we earn the candy in the Advent Calendar doors...which won't open for me.