TJ09

2021-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Just finished my fort. Maybe I'll add a last minute detail but I'm satisfied with the result! :) 

Oh, and yes, the new dragon is just lovely! 

Thank you for this very nice event!

*Team Mageia gets bumped from first place in Snow Wars*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Edit:

image.png.c09f22fa57431ffb4a20003e350677d8.png

Whey!!!

Also, I notice that the dragon heads change color for what position you are. Gold for first place. Silver for 2nd place. Bronze for 3rd place.

And now the game is done.

Thank you all for everything!

Edit2:

How do we find out the final score???

Edited by Shokomon
Now with more Star Wars

3 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

WHAT!?

Seriously, though, I had a blast with all the games this year! Snowball Shuffle was really fun and I always have fun with Snow Wars and Tetris.

and I love the new Dragon, so pretty! I have even found some cool lineages in the AP from them ^^

Edited by Pliskin

2 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

T_T

Were you Team Mageia too?

I would have liked to see the final day's medals!

2 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

T_T

Were you Team Mageia too?

I would have liked to see the final day's medals!

Yes! I made thread and everything (a very late thread, but I made it.)

😭😭😭😭😭😭

If this event comes back next year then hopefully Team Pharos will do better. We were in last place almost every day. 😔

1 minute ago, Shokomon said:

Yes! I made thread and everything (a very late thread, but I made it.)

😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'll go there and say hi! I've been very busy these days and didn't notice it!

I didn't really understand the points system, for example delivery race was double points yesterday but every time I played delivery race I always had then normal ammount of points.

But it was very nice being in a Team!

Got my fort complete for another year.  And also was able to update my Christmas tree.

Anyway, good job to the winning team.  Wasn't a fan of how the points system was set up, but oh well.  Maybe it'll be a bit easier next year.  To be honest, my main disappointment was that the holiday cooking minigame didn't return this year, as it's my favorite minigame.

Thanks again to TJ and everyone who made this year's event possible.  Looking forward to next year's event.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

Got a high score for my final game of Snowball Shuffle, over 100k points 

SmartSelect_20220107-224729_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Shadowdrake

I think for the new games. I really like the Snowball game. My reflexes are too poor for the Delivery game, and Cocoa Rush is really draining. I actually got a real nice score only once. Need to post it later.

I was happy to see the return of Tetris Puzzles and Mana Alchemy.

Now does anyone know who made the new banners and mascots for the Snow Wars game?

I want to use them for a badge.

Edit:

2 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Got a high score for my final game of Snowball Shuffle, over 100k points 

SmartSelect_20220107-224729_Samsung Internet.jpg

HOLY MACKERAL.

That blows my measly score out the water. I was so proud of it too. Lol

Edited by Shokomon

The Pryanost Lindwyrms are absolutely gorgeous, that can't be said enough.

Hope everyone had some fun with the event this year! I know I did.
Until next time.
1441296445_GameOverStatic.png.8285748b67af846702f4705a00913bd1.png

Thanks for all the new games! However, as an active Team Pharos member, I'm just glad it's over.

Spent a solid 5 hours on delivery race averaging 7.5~8k each time one day and our bar didn't move an inch. 👍
Loved doing the other stuff, though! It's so nice that they bring all the old things back and lets us play around with them again each year 💙

Edited by ShoeboxWarrior

I wish there was a guide to the Snowball shuffle. Like it is simple enough, but how did everyone get higher than 512? maybe I did not move the arrows the right way. But did the final medals get rewarded? 

1 minute ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

I wish there was a guide to the Snowball shuffle. Like it is simple enough, but how did everyone get higher than 512? maybe I did not move the arrows the right way. But did the final medals get rewarded? 

My biggest snowball was 512 as well, I'm amazed at some people's screenshots! I think many users had prior experience with that type of game though, so they were probably already more used to how it works. I loved playing though! 

The badge isn't clickable, I was hoping it would be clickable so we could still see the medals. Maybe it will be eventually? I wonder what the final team scores were, did the game even calculate final scores since it cut off at midnight?

The Delivery Dash was my least favorite this year, just because I'm not very good at that sort of game (even though I loved SkiFree way back when) and it's a tad stressful to me. I did find a relatively good strategy, though it didn't always work: Staying on the far left of the screen, right up against the side, and just not moving. I got my best score that way, real close to the side rarely has many obstacles.

Just now, ShoeboxWarrior said:

Thanks for all the new games! However, as an active Team Pharos member, I'm just glad it's over.

Spent a solid 5 hours on delivery race averaging 7.5~8k each time one day and our bar didn't move an inch. 👍
Loved doing the other stuff, though! It's so nice that they bring all the old things back and lets us play around with them again each year 💙

Team Pharos here. I played at least an hour a day the first few days of the events and we never made progress on the bar or gained points. Not sure how much difference I was making so I just played for fun after that. But I did enjoy the event overall.

SO - what were the scores at the end ? I do hope we remained on 18 points :)

5 hours ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

For another time - you can practice here: https://play2048.co

(Yes many of us were already hopelessly addicted !)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

7 hours ago, Hawaiianbabidoll said:

The Pryanost Lindwyrms are absolutely gorgeous, that can't be said enough.

Hope everyone had some fun with the event this year! I know I did.
Until next time.
1441296445_GameOverStatic.png.8285748b67af846702f4705a00913bd1.png

Cocoa's so cute!

Thanks to everyone who gave us a great event and beautiful dragons!

I'm hoping that, once everything 'updates' that we'll be able to see our Medal cabinet by clicking on the event badge.

That aside, thank you TJ and everyone involved in this event, it was fun.

7 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

The Delivery Dash was my least favorite this year, just because I'm not very good at that sort of game (even though I loved SkiFree way back when) and it's a tad stressful to me. I did find a relatively good strategy, though it didn't always work: Staying on the far left of the screen, right up against the side, and just not moving. I got my best score that way, real close to the side rarely has many obstacles.

XD That was the exact strategy I ended up using, since I was no good at all at avoiding the obstacles. I only played a few games, though. Just did not enjoy that one.

One last thanks to everyone involved in creating this year's event. It just amazes me that year after year we get to have so much fun with new things.

39 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

I'm hoping that, once everything 'updates' that we'll be able to see our Medal cabinet by clicking on the event badge.

That aside, thank you TJ and everyone involved in this event, it was fun.

Agree w/ all of the above! I wish that the 1st Snow Wars fort would return, as would the Holiday Cooking event for next winter holidays. :) The gingerbread dragon is pretty.

2 hours ago, agajol said:

Shall we get any medals or what?

The badge for the event is different for each of the three teams. Take a close look at your badge: 14gtuu7.png as against mine ro1xvu.png: (Mine was Pharos; what team were you ?)

20 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The badge for the event is different for each of the three teams. Take a close look at your badge: 14gtuu7.png as against mine ro1xvu.png: (Mine was Pharos; what team were you ?)

I can't tell the difference.

I was in Umbra. I would love to see how many points we gathered. I woke up at 7 CET (1 DC time) and after refreshing I got "page no found' message