TJ09

2021-09-26 - September Dragon Release

22 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Well, it's certainly going to feel like forty hours, isn't it? :P

Yup! Somehow I always miscalculate (or just get too excited to calculate properly) and I'll come on expecting to see TJ's brand-new adults only to see they still have way too much time left!

Okay, I now have 2 pygmy hatchies and 3 'smell' hatchies, and zero eggs of any kind.... To grab more or not to grab more, that is the question. 

That's always the answer. If you grab them and then don't like the adults, you can always trade or give them away, but if you don't get them and the adults turn out to be crave-worthy, they may be much harder to get later when everyone decides they need more!

16 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That's always the answer. If you grab them and then don't like the adults, you can always trade or give them away, but if you don't get them and the adults turn out to be crave-worthy, they may be much harder to get later when everyone decides they need more!

This is true... I personally found this out when Pink Alstros came out; the first day or two, you couldn't give the eggs away since they were so prevalent over the others, but by the time the first hatchies grew up and people realized they were needed for the other three Alstro/Iris alts, they started going like hotcakes.

Lovely new eggs and hatchies. :wub: The larger eggs look a bit like the color of champagne and the smaller ones like sparkling wine.

Thank you, TJ, spriters, creators, and all involved, for these new dragons! :iraptor: :)

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

And the answer is - grab.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Very true, thanks! I did grab one more of each, they seem to be going fast still (though admittedly I haven't been hunting a ton).

Roughly 7 hours until TJ's first ones grow! Can't wait to see the adults, I'm really curious about the pygmy and I'm eager to see if my memory is right about the other one.

2 hours ago, Thaliel said:

those green ones are awfully hard, I'm not even seeing any no matter when I try

Are you talking about the new releases? Which one looks green to you? Both eggs are pink on my screen.

Drops seem to be sporadic, sometimes I can't find either even at the 5-min shuffle but I've also seen a few shuffles where all three eggs showing were the new ones.

4 hours until we see TJ's adults! I'll be asleep, but waking up to brand-new pretty adults is always fun.

The first adults are there! :)

I really like the concept of the Misiria finding their soulmate by smell. 

Edited by Elizabeth Moonstone

The female Mirisia looks adorable! ❤️ Can't wait to see what adult the male and the adult chonkers look like!

Lovely release.  I love both hatchies and adults.  Thank you and well done to all spriters!

The male has matured. They are all very beautiful. Interesting that TJ has both pygmies as females. I must assume the males will look the same.

Oh wow!! The Mirisia are so beautiful, I want so many of them. Their descriptions are so interesting as well!

The adults are here!!! I love love LOVE the Scymrian Pygmies :wob: they are so cute.. even kept their tiny wings 😭

The Mirisiae are here as well! I hope you guys like the lore aspects around them. I promise to post a little extra info a bit later

I really really want to thank @SkyWolf25 and @Mewtie for making their release possible. I am forever thankful for giving life to my mere concept with your beautiful art ❤️

Oooh! I adore the colour schemes of both dragons but I gotta say that Mirisia with its powder pink tone is easily one of my favourite breeds now.  I just want to ruffle their manes, they look adorable 😍💗

Love the adults!  If the release had just been a couple weeks later, they could have been for "Sweetest Day"!  A kind of fall-Valentine's Day created by a candy company in Ohio early in the twentieth century.

The Scymrian Pygmies are so  lovely. They pair up well with Kovos, Mimic, Pipio and especially Pargulus females!

These adults are beautiful.

The Scrymrian's remind me of the Valentine's dragon in color - which should work well with a lot of the other pygmy breeds.

And the Mirisias are just such a wonderfully soft looking breed. I'm much more a fan of soft colors than vibrant.

Thank you TJ and spriters for another simple yet beautiful release.