TJ09

2021-09-26 - September Dragon Release

2 hours ago, 0x08 said:

I'm completely at a loss with the pygmies' name. It's between Script and Seasonal, which leaves us with SCRIPTA–SEAR give or take. Not a lot of fitting words in there. Searing Pygmy?

Scrumptious? Would fit more with the smellies instead lmao.

Other words that fit the range could be ummm...Scry, Sculpture, Search, Seal...but none seem really revelant. 

20 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Scrumptious? Would fit more with the smellies instead lmao.

Other words that fit the range could be ummm...Scry, Sculpture, Search, Seal...but none seem really revelant. 

Searing, maybe?

Yeah, 0x08 said Searing and it sounds like the most solid guess so far, can't think of anything else that would fit. But most likely it'll be something unexpected anyway!

7 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Yeah, 0x08 said Searing and it sounds like the most solid guess so far, can't think of anything else that would fit. But most likely it'll be something unexpected anyway!

Crud, I missed that... the only other light related word I can think of that would fit is sconce (nvm, that wouldn't fit)... but yeah, watch it be a word in a completely different language XD

Edited by Myoukin

4 hours ago, Velvetie said:

ahh it's so fun to see you guys trying to guess its name!! can't wait for the adults, I have a lot of info to share!! 

This makes me even more excited! I love love *love* when artists/conceptors share extra info about a new breed!

I love all the name-guessing going on, but looking at some of the more... unique... breed names in this game I wonder if the names are maybe not regular English words at all. 

edit: And I see that possibility has been mentioned already, oops. lol

My eggies are cracking! 7 hours until I get my first new-release hatchie. 

Edited by HeatherMarie

11 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Looking at the hub and the huge number of people wanting smellies from biomes where they do not drop - has ANYONE got them from Desert, Coast or Volcano ? Was there a glitch at the start or something ?

Fuzzbucket, I just checked mine & they all say "Alpine". while I did hunt there, I was in all the biomes & I'm sure I picked up at least one egg that wasn't from there.

Yeah. I think all those traders are on a hiding to nowhere.

On 9/26/2021 at 8:51 AM, Velvetie said:

image.png.d348e6d8d2e020b477114c09dfe5c27d.png they are about to hug :wub:

omg i can't unsee that, thats so cute, thank you

Thanks for the lovely release!

Very cute hatchlings! Thanks to TJ, all spriters, and artisans; I hope everyone is enjoying the new release.

The color of these new future dragons will help with Valentines and give more options while working with them.

23 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

- has ANYONE got them from Desert, Coast or Volcano ? Was there a glitch at the start or something ?

I thought I got then from different biomes, but looking at mine, I've got 3 Jungle and 1 Forest.

Anyhow, I'm getting really excited to see the adults of these babies. My eggs should be hatched sometime today, so I can start preparing name ideas.

15 hours ago, Myoukin said:

Searing, maybe?

Searing and it flashes in the sun. Maybe Searing Sunburn? Or just Sunburn?

WB

5 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

Searing and it flashes in the sun. Maybe Searing Sunburn? Or just Sunburn?

WB

It sorts between Script and Seasonal, though, so Sunburn wouldn't fit.

If memory serves (been gone for years) they should be growing up by tonight or tomorrow morning? This is exciting. Geez. Good thing this gives me some practice before the Halloween drop. Going to have to brace myself for that one. 

21 minutes ago, WhirledPeas said:

If memory serves (been gone for years) they should be growing up by tonight or tomorrow morning?

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

19 hours from now.

I was just coming on to say that, Fuzz. TJ's hatchies are at 4d 19h right now, so they will be ready to hatch in 19 hours, give or take a half hour or so.

So we should see adults somewhere around 7:30 tomorrow morning. :)

49 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

19 hours from now.

That's going to be a long 19 hour period.

Edited by Dogzilla
error

I do like the male's fu manchu mustache. If it were aquatic it would remind me of a catfish.

1 hour ago, Dogzilla said:

Yeah, the waiting always seems to be forever! XD

I have high hopes for both of these. Makes me even more anxious to see the adults!

2 hours ago, Dogzilla said:

Oh thank god you edited that, that one meme was going through my head when you originally wrote forty hours; I was sitting here wondering if I was missing something.

image.jpeg.fccd9d710ed9eca4a8d41c261c5c8384.jpeg

1 hour ago, Myoukin said:

Oh thank god you edited that, that one meme was going through my head when you originally wrote forty hours; I was sitting here wondering if I was missing something.

Well, it's certainly going to feel like forty hours, isn't it? :P