TJ09

2021-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

3 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Something funny just happened...

I grabbed an egg from the AP (bred by someone else; I haven't started breeding yet this year), and went to look at it's lineage...turns out, it's the grandchild of one of my own pairs!  XD  What're the odds of that?

That's so funny! I had some weird scroll kismet like that, too -- one of my AP snags is the younger brother of a dragon I caught last year! Love that kind of stuff.

Has anyone managed to get an Erador Lindwyrm (This regal egg is...) egg from the Cave? I've looked for hours at end somedays but never see that egg appear. I was stuck somewhere last year so could only manage to get one, from the AP of all places, and was really hoping I could get a second one this year.

29 minutes ago, calenlass said:

Has anyone managed to get an Erador Lindwyrm (This regal egg is...) egg from the Cave? I've looked for hours at end somedays but never see that egg appear. I was stuck somewhere last year so could only manage to get one, from the AP of all places, and was really hoping I could get a second one this year.

They are falling in the Valentine biome. Not many, but I finally got my first a few hours ago. There are many more Rosebuds - seems like the one breed I've had to repeatedly refresh through in the biome.

Good luck!

45 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

They are falling in the Valentine biome. Not many, but I finally got my first a few hours ago. There are many more Rosebuds - seems like the one breed I've had to repeatedly refresh through in the biome.

Good luck!

Ok thanks. It's good to know they are dropping. Just my bad luck at play again, I guess.

6 hours ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Something funny just happened...

I grabbed an egg from the AP (bred by someone else; I haven't started breeding yet this year), and went to look at it's lineage...turns out, it's the grandchild of one of my own pairs!  XD  What're the odds of that?

It's so funny when that happens! I don't breed a ton, so I'm always surprised when I find my own dragons in a lineage I randomly grabbed. 

I'd forgotten how absolutely squishy and adorable the s1 Sakuhana hatchies are, awww! 

19 hours ago, calenlass said:

Ok thanks. It's good to know they are dropping. Just my bad luck at play again, I guess.

I'm having a similar issue. I hadn't gotten last year or the year before's eggs, and I can't seem to find any. There was one, but no matter how quick I tried, I didn't get it. :<

Just wanted to come here to say I LOVE these hatchlings, they are so pretty. 🥺 I'm going to end up with a bunch of frozen Valentine's hatchlings one of these days.

7 hours ago, Xathoa said:

I'm having a similar issue. I hadn't gotten last year or the year before's eggs, and I can't seem to find any. There was one, but no matter how quick I tried, I didn't get it. :<

Oh yeah, I feel that. I ended up catching up on 4 different breeds that I either didn’t have, or just didn’t have cbs of, and the hardest to find was last year’s. I almost gave up searching for it.

Looking forward to the event.

I hope for a story we can read. But we will see very soon!

Neat Need to get two of the 2020's, missed the event :( Hope this years are pretty like every time be on this time go me

My so far best VD-story for this year:

Yesterday when at one point the AP was full of nothing but 2009-Valentine Dragons I found a beautiful G5 Thuwed. I checked the lineage and looked for shorter lineaged children codes, found that some G4s were not adopted yet and checked ALL the eggs in the AP for those codes and was surprised ot really finding one of them !! I released the G5 and did that method again. Couldn't believe I ended up with finding a G3!! https://dragcave.net/lineage/ma22U

I NEVER EVER did that before, searching the AP for codes of not-yet-adopted eggs lol, but it was worth it ❤️ Thank you whoever bred all the kids of Ed Thuwed ❤️

I just bred all my Sakuhana, Flora-Crowned, Mutamore, Hearstealing, Radiant Angel and Soulstone dragons. I noticed those are a bit rarer to come by on the AP. I won't breed any other Valentines because they are flooding the AP anyways, so more would just be a nuisance at this point. No Sweeltling, 09's, Arsani, Rosebud or Heartseeker.

If you get any of those with their parent being a Green Dragon with the last name "Kiesel" it's from me. "Kiesel" means pebble in German and I mark all my CB Greens from my green army with that. I choose them because I know for sure that they are CB. I know they look bad for linages, I am sorry :(

7 hours ago, Kiwiana said:

My so far best VD-story for this year:

Yesterday when at one point the AP was full of nothing but 2009-Valentine Dragons I found a beautiful G5 Thuwed. I checked the lineage and looked for shorter lineaged children codes, found that some G4s were not adopted yet and checked ALL the eggs in the AP for those codes and was surprised ot really finding one of them !! I released the G5 and did that method again. Couldn't believe I ended up with finding a G3!! https://dragcave.net/lineage/ma22U

I NEVER EVER did that before, searching the AP for codes of not-yet-adopted eggs lol, but it was worth it ❤️ Thank you whoever bred all the kids of Ed Thuwed ❤️

That's so cool!! I've never heard of that happening. 

I don't usually breed my true-messies because I know most people aren't interested in those, but I ended up breeding just one because goodness messy Sakuhanas are hard to find so I just bred and kept one of my own eggs. I hardly ever do that, keeping anything from a holiday breeding. I think I've bred all my CBs and most of my low-gens, probably won't breed any more so I don't contribute to the too-long end of the AP wall.

FYI:  Silvi's Lair does not seem to be accepting new scrolls ~ guess they're overloaded with V day eggs from years past that people want to hatch before the new V day release. I tried the Allure of Neglected Dragons for my few that need a little boost & they are accepting eggs/scrolls.

Silvi's does appear to be broken, but not just a problem with new scrolls. :(

That's no good. I regularly use Silvi's Lair. 

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

1 hour ago, Shokomon said:

That's no good. I regularly use Silvi's Lair. 

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

It's working for me.

All 4 click sites I´m regularly using are not working for me at the moment... (AoND, Valley Sherwood, Silvi´s Lair, Hatching Club)

I tried Silvy's, the Allure of Neglected Dragons, Egg Drop Soup, The Evinas none can read my scroll's new dragons :(

Edited by Aresa

here too.

usually when it is lagging and the click sites can't connect, there are no eggs/hatchis visible - or? this time i see in all click sites the eggs/hatchis and they are reloading, only adding is not possible.

On 2/8/2021 at 1:00 PM, TJ09 said:

Valentine's Day Event

A special Valentine's Day event will begin at midnight on Valentine's Day, coinciding with the release. The event will run for seven full days, ending on February 20 at 23:59). New content will unlock throughout the event, but daily participation is not required for completion.

Is this the event to get the 2021 Valentine's Day badge?:blink::P

1 hour ago, cheled said:

Is this the event to get the 2021 Valentine's Day badge?:blink::P

Yes, the events connected with a holiday are what gives the badge.