TJ09

2021-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

15 minutes ago, twol8sue said:

as to breeding the older valentines, it stops tomorrow at right before midnight on the 14th right? having a small brain fart 

That's right.

Can't wait to see this year's Valentine's Day dragon.  Also, once again feeling bummed that I'll never get an Alt Sweetling.

DC holidays have hit critical mass for me. The AP is full of old breeds I've been collecting for years, things post-2016 are uncommon and will likely never be wallers or sit for long due to rarity, thus the continued exponential growth of early breeds marches on and... gee, is sure is boring around here!

It reminds me of the old days when Hollies in the AP were once in a blue moon and the hottest commodity. I suppose DC has come full circle.

5 hours ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Can't wait to see this year's Valentine's Day dragon.  Also, once again feeling bummed that I'll never get an Alt Sweetling.

It's possible to get an alt black sweetling that's not CB. I've seen a few offered. Sometimes the breeder gifts one instead of doing breeding requests. But, yeah, it's a lottery.

It'd be nice if the new Valentine makes a nice match with Wintertides. The Wintertides' color and pose don't quite go with other breeds. One that is Influencable after G1 like Mistletoes would be amazing, too. 

8 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It's possible to get an alt black sweetling that's not CB. I've seen a few offered. Sometimes the breeder gifts one instead of doing breeding requests. But, yeah, it's a lottery.

It'd be nice if the new Valentine makes a nice match with Wintertides. The Wintertides' color and pose don't quite go with other breeds. One that is Influencable after G1 like Mistletoes would be amazing, too. 

If you didn't have an alt Sweetling originally because if the 2010 glitch, you can never have one. Any that get traded to your scroll will turn pink. Some people are trading *lineages* with alts in them, but you can't trade for an alt if your scroll isn't coded for it already.

More Heartseekers to add to my collection. I wonder if I can break one hundred this year, I only need another eight

Edited by Chaos Rider

Does anyone understand how to play the story game?

I'm incredibly lost. 

I got the first one (because they tell you).

But the other two make zero sense.

I've been pressing elements and ratios for a good 40 mins and nothing is working. 

Maybe it not made for my brain. 

Edited by Kanaye

:D The game is fun. My first try to make that rose turned something into a frog. 🤣

28 minutes ago, Kanaye said:

Does anyone understand how to play the story game?

I'm incredibly lost. 

I got the first one (because they tell you).

But the other two make zero sense.

I've been pressing elements and ratios for a good 40 mins and nothing is working. 

Maybe it not made for my brain. 

If you don't mind spoilers this page lists the spells discovered thus far and which ones are required for which ending:

I have discovered how to use precognition.

AEONS: YOUR DAYS OF USEFULNESS ARE NUMBERED!

...I haven't actually gone through this thread. Has anyone else made this joke already?

I officially postpone my Erador plans into the year 2031, cus hopefully until then their eggs will flood the AP and therefore are catchable :P

I managed two adults (my own bred ones) and two messies to baby-freeze. That was it.

It's the last day to breed! 

And I'm waiting for my eggs to hatch so I can get the newest ones! 😧

They won't hatch until 11:30!  (or so)

HATCH ALREADY! D:<

20 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

If you don't mind spoilers this page lists the spells discovered thus far and which ones are required for which ending:

Thank you!
Sincerely, thank you. 
I'm not going to play it, as it doesn't make sense. 

So glad we can enjoy the event for a few days after the release of the new Valentine breed.