TJ09

2021-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Past Valentine's Dragons Available

For the next seven days (until 23:59 on February 14, Valentine's Day), past Valentine's event dragons will be breedable. Past dragons may breed multiple eggs, though you will only be able to keep one. There are no limits on how many bred Valentine's dragons you can have.

The event biome has also made its return, containing all past Valentine's event dragons. The limit on past dragons from the cave (2) is still in place. You can see your current status on the site help page.

New Dragon

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released at midnight on Valentine's Day, and will drop for three days (until February 16 at 23:59).

Valentine's Day Event

A special Valentine's Day event will begin at midnight on Valentine's Day, coinciding with the release. The event will run for seven full days, ending on February 20 at 23:59). New content will unlock throughout the event, but daily participation is not required for completion.

YAY! This is my first Valentine's here! I'm very excited to get all the lovely dragons!! ♥

Edited by Alskasaur

"You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons. See the “Breed Limits” page for more information."

Got this message like 7 times in the very first drop. Hope to be equally lucky on Halloween! :P

Whee! Let the breeding frenzy begin!

Happy V-Day DC! ❤️

Glad the biome is open. I need to grab two 2020 eggs since I was busy last year and missed the event (my dad passed unfortunately so DC was the last thing on my mind at the time.)

Woot! Now to figure out breeding stuff I forgot to update for this year! Onward!

Let the breeding madness begin!!!!

Happy hunting everyone!!

🐉🥳

Edited by acm1923

Was refreshing the valentine biome just to test my catching skills and ninja-clicked a Sweetling, dang. With so many people there I didn't think I'd actually get anything!