TJ09

2021-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Was refreshing the valentine biome just to test my catching skills and ninja-clicked a Sweetling, dang. With so many people there I didn't think I'd actually get anything! 

I hear you. I was missing all the first eggs, but I finally scored exactly what I wanted. Floral-Crown x Obidar. Unbelievable.

This is the first time I've been online to actually see the Valentine eggs replace the commons and fill up the page. 'I have to stay awake for x' is the best sleep medication. Reverse psychology on yourself. 

Decided to breed all of my VDay dragons this year :v I don't have a lot to begin with, but ya know. Anyways, enjoy the eggs that got punted to the AP!

Now that I've filled up my empty egg slots in zero seconds flat... where's the event mentioned in the first post? I can't find it right now, and I really shouldn't start it at this hour anyways, so I'm going to assume it will magically appear overnight.

9 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

Now that I've filled up my empty egg slots in zero seconds flat... where's the event mentioned in the first post? I can't find it right now, and I really shouldn't start it at this hour anyways, so I'm going to assume it will magically appear overnight.

The first post says the event will begin on Valentine's Day.

edit: Just grabbed my first true messy of the season, yay!

Edited by HeatherMarie

11 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

The event will start on the 14th and run for the whole week. 😁

So hoping it's something that involves decorating! I do so love events like that!! 🤞

I am quite enjoying AP hunting so far,, check the lineage then punting them back to the AP.  Just browsing for something colourful that will catch my eye. 😍

Edited by acm1923

Yay~ I yeeted all my dragons' neat lineages in the AP and bred all my available CB's. I'll be doing other stuff besides DC this coming week!

Hope y'all catch what you wanted!! & Happy early Vday!

I can't wait to see all the new pairings we'll have with this full year of gorgeous releases! (Not to mention the mass neglecting attempt, haha)

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Spoiler

Image result for my longest yeah boy ever

I don't really do Valentine's day in general, but Valentine's themed dragons SLAP and I can't wait to get a bunch of these little dudes.

Yay super excited I always love the way valentines dragons especially their eggs look, super excited for the new one and I think I just need 1 2017 to get my VB of each release so better get hunting :)

So nice ! I'll be able to get dragons from previous years that I missed 🥰

5 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

oh no

why?
(hope it's the LAST time we see this line)

Yeah, I really want the limit to be gone, it's not fun to have just 2 CBs. :( 

It's that time of year, again!

image.png.a498501a647103f29f815393ec05b9db.png

It does make me happy to see this happen (since these are also from CB name-coded parents!)

Aaand i'm scroll-locked for the next two days.Scroll full of 2gs from CB codes. See you guys on Wednesday. XD

Edited by lovecats99

Can't wait what event will be! I really like the 2018 Valentine's, where you were able to sent cards with flowers. It will be nice to have an opportunity to send those again!

Edited by Tenhi

Can't wait for the new valentine dragon and events!

I, too, hope for another decoration-type event, the Christmas cookie decorating was just perfectly balanced between fun and low-pressure. Perhaps we'll get to design chocolates to send out? 🍫

happy valentines, everyone! this is the first year i actually have the dragons and the room to breed the lines i want... last year i had my hands FULL trying to catch up on all the CBs (i managed it all in one year!) . have fun all!

Happy Valentines, folks! I've got the things I need and once I have a few of my old eggs hatch, I'll  be unlocked enough to hunt for Floral-Crowneds. I haven't even spotted one come through the AP yet, lol.

Good luck accomplishing your scroll goals!

3 hours ago, Ripan said:

Can't wait for the new valentine dragon and events!

I, too, hope for another decoration-type event, the Christmas cookie decorating was just perfectly balanced between fun and low-pressure. Perhaps we'll get to design chocolates to send out? 🍫

That would be fun! The cookie decorating was extremely laggy for many people though, hopefully if we get to decorate something this time that will be fixed.

Looking back at all the past V-day events, I think my favorite was actually the 2014 flower-sending, where you had to actually grow different flowers to send them and there were a ton of different types and there was a huge thread with people sending to each other trying to get every type. That was a fun one.

I want another story. Last year's was priceless !