TJ09

2021-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

Woohoo time to catch up on the literal years of dragons I missed out on!

... aaaaaaaaaaand I was scroll locked. 🤔

I now have 7 of the 16 CBs that I need from Valentines missed in the past. I bred one pair from one of my CB Rosebuds to fulfill a promise and will breed more when my current eggs hatch.🥰

16 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

"You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons. See the “Breed Limits” page for more information."

Got this message like 7 times in the very first drop. Hope to be equally lucky on Halloween! :P

Lol, Halloween will be better. There are no limits except egg lock o Halloween so you'll catch them all instead.

hoping to get my 2nd cb arsani and sakuhana this year! super excited to ap hunt and see what this year's v-day release will be ❤️

My ❤  goes out to TJ and all contributing spriters and artisans. Thank-you for all you're doing to provide a fun event for the entire cave!

11 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Lol, Halloween will be better. There are no limits except egg lock o Halloween so you'll catch them all instead.

I hope so! I plan on catching CB Omens mostly this year, since I got so few last time. But if I'm lucky in the very first drop like I "was" yesterday, anything's welcome... or could be traded xD

I'm so happy I'm finally around for a holiday event! I've missed four years worth of Valentine's eggs due to irl stuff and I'm just so happy to be back! <333

3 minutes ago, kawasaki said:

When a Valentine pair has multiple eggs, is it possible to keep one AND gift one to a friend?

No, you are only able to control the destiny of one from a clutch.

Last year, I didn't see a single CB Sakuhana or Soulstone.  I'm crossing my fingers for better luck this year! :)

3 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

Last year, I didn't see a single CB Sakuhana or Soulstone.  I'm crossing my fingers for better luck this year! :)

I managed to pick up my 2 CB Sakuhanas in my first round of eggs from missed years. I saw the Soulstones in the biome but wasn't fast enough to grab one - yet!

Good hunting!

Well I'm *finally* egglocked with messies! That took longer than expected. 5 hours now until the first ones hatch, yay!

Yiss, one more hour and i'll have 8 eggslots to massbreed. :D I could breed my messy Vals? Or will they not be low-time enough (<4 days) once they reach the AP?

Reloaded most of my egg slots with the CBs I need, and a couple of pretty bred eggs. Just missing 2 Erador now. I'll do most of my breeding when the new batch unlocks. ❤️

I'm just not fast enough to catch even a single CB Erador, never mind two. 😕 It's the Wintertide problem all over again for me (I got my 'Tides by day 6 of the Christmas season, though). 

Edit: I caught one just now; it was miraculously still there when I refreshed it. Complaining helps my DC reflexes, I suppose XD Thanks and good luck to you too, @dragongrrl.

Edited by obelisk_light

3 minutes ago, obelisk_light said:

I'm just not fast enough to catch even a single CB Erador, never mind two. 😕 It's the Wintertide problem all over again for me (I got my 'Tides by day 6 of the Christmas season, though). 

I didn't get my Wintertides until the end either, so I'm guessing the Eradors will justfollw the same pattern.

Good hunting!

Something funny just happened...

I grabbed an egg from the AP (bred by someone else; I haven't started breeding yet this year), and went to look at it's lineage...turns out, it's the grandchild of one of my own pairs!  XD  What're the odds of that?