Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

Oh boy time to start a list and a timer, lol. 

Also a tip i've found relating to making multiple cookies with new copy pasted tabs: If you keep a cookie up in a tab after saving all the rest, you can still use it later if you give it a dot of color or drop and delete a sprinkle, anything really to get it to "refresh" that cookie, making it think you just started a new cookie but really you were just updating an already completed one. Then you'll be able to copy paste the address bar of that cookie again without it resulting in a new, blank cookie. Not sure if it works if you have multiple cookie tabs up at once, i've only done it with the one, but i'd assume you just have to dab color on whichever one you currently want to copy paste.  

could i have a dolphin with sprinkles? i'll send something nice in return 😃

EDIT: MY SCROLL IS TWIZEL

Edited by Aniia

3 minutes ago, Dalek said:

@Moriaty My scroll name is Velociraptor

Yees yours is sent. Iremember your scroll name since I just sent a few other stuff to you :D I was on cooldown before

@Crowsfold_1400105  I sent your birb. ^.^  

@Aie  I would love an orca if you have some left. ^.^

Edit:

I tried to do one of my dog and I can't stop laughing plz send help. XD  Yes, his eyes really look like that. 

Panzer.jpg.cb7c515d2e1b93e1114a9519ecc1cd23.jpg

Edited by Chaosdawn

28 minutes ago, Mika said:

Yay! Let me know when you send it and if you want a Bird in a Tree, Mint in a Tree, or mountain scene cookie in return.

@Moriaty can I please get an eyeless Vaporeon cookie? I'll check and see which cookie I haven't given to you yet.

I send cookie to you!
I wany Bird in Tree cookie!

2 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Birb!

@Dalek 
Should I send your salmon to velociraptor as well? 

Yes please. It's always been my scroll :3 

16 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

Would love that, thank you! 😊

Scroll name is the same as here 

I send cookie to you!

@tjenni I would love a nessie if you have any left. My scroll name is the same. I'll send you something in return. 😊

4 minutes ago, BatPopsicle said:

@tjenni I would love a nessie if you have any left. My scroll name is the same. I'll send you something in return. 😊

Nessie swims your way

1 minute ago, LackingDragons said:

@Moriaty @tjenni @Aniia @Dalek @Chanilove @katcombs @biruko @a101401014 I'll send you your various not-fish as soon as posible!

Please let me know if your scroll name is something else than your forum name (already got you, twizel).

I appreciate any cookies in return, but I love animal and dragon designs :D

Mine scroll name the same as forum :)

I have some animal cookies so I'll send you some :) (If you have any specific one you would like, please let me know :) )

These are mine (there's some Pokemon cookies too)

Spoiler

obraz.png.aa0d5546dc34b365aa16927074167ee7.png

@WestWindReborn I just sent you a leaf. : > ((sent))

@miaou I'll give you dragon-duo 4, and a leaf, if you want. :'D Just will be waiting for cooldown refresh. (from slow catching up, I sent you dragon-duo 4/ sent)

@Auriene After cooldown, I'll send you a leaf as well. Thank you for the birb! :'D ((sent))

@Awdz Bodkins Thank you for the cookie! I'll send you one once I can get down the list. I love the little dragon you sent!~<3 ((sent))

@water_angel I'm not doing the pokemon- sorry. I've got Dragon-Duos and Leaves. :'>

@pinkgothic Yes! I have plenty of leaves still, so you'll be getting one when cooldown resets. :D ((sent))

@LackingDragons You're on the list for a leaf too. :'> ((sent))

@VixenDra I'll take one of your Billie&Aryena cookies. I can trade one of mine. I have dragon-duo or leaves.

These are still available. I still have leaves left after I'll be filling out these asks

cookieDC1.png

Edited by Xathoa

My drawing skills need some serious work but, would anyone like some random dancing ladies, phases of the moon or creepy eyeball masks?

@LackingDragons your dolphins are amazing!!! ❤❤

@tjenni I would love a nessie if there are any left. 😁😁

@Aie thank you!  a moon is coming your way!

Screenshot_20201229-174244_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201229-174149_Chrome.jpg

Edited by acm1923

@Xathoa: I'd love a leaf! ❤️ 

@acm1923: Those moon phases are amazing! Could I please get one?

Edited by Aie

6 minutes ago, Aie said:

@tjenni Sure! Do you still have Nessies left? They're so cute!

@Chaosdawn Added you to the list!

Nessie sent! only 1 Nessie remains