Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

26 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

I do not know what I am doing that I cannot delete out the quote that autofilled.

Anyway, made this try and whatever I did before to mass produce did not work now, so it's a single. Trade offer?

image.png.37053c0b17d6e1704ebbd90bf61be7b1.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

29 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

These are the two cookie designs i'm the happiest with so far! Anybody want one?

image.png.3a505ef69cc606cdcdb7b9185be6b897.png

It's Stitch! 😃  and the star is truly impressive. So much work had to go into that. 😮

The anti-cloning stuff is getting tighter and tighter. I find this kind of ironic, given that there was a thread in "suggestions/requests" about making batches a feature.

1786786927_nebandNoTea.png.a259b561fda2d9ea2042f14bb82c9c98.png

The nebula is from before the patch, so I have three. I have some essentially-similar copies of the ant, and No Tea (one of the few shiny pokémon I actually have in my game). Anyone interested?

@VixenDra Would love one Aryena & Billie cookie if you have one left

@pinkgothic Also would love one of your counter earth cookies

Can offer a very basic minion-like cookie back. Still have left two or three from yesterday. Dublicate doesn't work for me on firefox, so no new ones today :dry:

2 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

image.png.37053c0b17d6e1704ebbd90bf61be7b1.png

Some said you can make duplicates by opening new tabs before you hit save and send.

I've sometimes accidentally hit back and lost my sprinkles, but they return if I put a new one of the same kind on the cookie.

the anti-cloning stuff is really unfortunate, what's so wrong with me putting a lot of work into something and wanting to have more than one thing to show for it? whats so wrong with me wanting to spread the holiday cheer? 😠

3 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

The anti-cloning stuff is getting tighter and tighter. I find this kind of ironic, given that there was a thread in "suggestions/requests" about making batches a feature.

1786786927_nebandNoTea.png.a259b561fda2d9ea2042f14bb82c9c98.png

The nebula is from before the patch, so I have three. I have some essentially-similar copies of the ant, and No Tea (one of the few shiny pokémon I actually have in my game). Anyone interested?

Oh, can I have shiny unown please? I'll send you another Pokemon Cookie :D

3 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

@pinkgothic Also would love one of your counter earth cookies

Sent you one!

Still have 9 PixelJunk Eden cookies and 3 Counter-Earth cookies.

Edited by pinkgothic

1 minute ago, InvaderAlexis said:

the anti-cloning stuff is really unfortunate, what's so wrong with me putting a lot of work into something and wanting to have more than one thing to show for it? whats so wrong with me wanting to spread the holiday cheer? 😠

Exactly. 🤯

@Zhiyi1015 Yes, it's a terrae. Glad you like it. :)
@Auriene I'd love Hobbit's house too, if you make more of them later. 😍 
@Mika Can I have snowy mountain? So beautiful. 😍
@water_angel me too.. I sent Goku to you anyway. XD 
@water-spirit Thank you for mummy snowman :wub: I sent you a mini dragon. 
@VixenDra I definitely want Aryena&Billie please ❤️
@Laura-Borealis sent! :D
@Aie Thank you for the beautiful Orca. :wub: I'll send a cookie after cool down. sent a Koi cookie.

Anyone here have scroll name sirionmaster4?

Edited by banban007

is there anyone that i forgot to send something to? i think i sent everything eveyrone asked for but just in case i forgot you (or you just decided now you want something) let me know!!!!

Thank you @pinkgothic It's beautiful just for it's simplicity ❤️

Sent one of my minion stars back but got an error, but it shows in my sent ones.

@VixenDra Thanks a lot! Love it!

Edited by rinoa26

I would like to know who owns the scroll sirionmaster4 too. Thank you for the pretty cookies! Will send another cookie later, hope you like them!

@banban007 I should have some left after sending to people who asked for them first, I will send you one. Acquired a small Hobbiton in my Unsent Cookies section XD

1 minute ago, Auriene said:

@banban007 I should have some left after sending to people who asked for them first, I will send you one. Acquired a small Hobbiton in my Unsent Cookies section XD

Thank you! :wub: 

2 minutes ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

I would like to know who owns the scroll sirionmaster4 too. Thank you for the pretty cookies! Will send another cookie later, hope you like them!

Yea, I got 2 beautiful cookies from sirionmaster4, so I'm pretty sure it's not random sent. Thank you sirionmaster4. I will return after cool down, but if you want any specific cookie, please let me know. ;) 

@InvaderAlexis Thank you for Shirakumo! :D 

Just now, banban007 said:

@InvaderAlexis Thank you for Shirakumo! :D 

my pleasure :D i'm happy to push him onto other people and force them to look at him... people WILL appreciate him when im around!!!

i was so tempted to make another but now that duplication seems iffy im a bit scared to, since they take so long :( 

@LackingDragons

I really like the gift box landscape with the snowman.

17 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

Would be nice if we could make them in batches, maybe up to ten per batch?

Anyway, this is what I currently have available for swap. Have I missed sending anyone something I owe them?

image.png.ceb8b7bf8546477127985ddbe803d0f8.pngimage.png.deb9d9d4856b2094f046e8f5826dfad6.png

I have plenty of the first 3 but only 1 each of the mint and silver dragon cookies

Just now, InvaderAlexis said:

my pleasure :D i'm happy to push him onto other people and force them to look at him... people WILL appreciate him when im around!!!

i was so tempted to make another but now that duplication seems iffy im a bit scared to, since they take so long :( 

haha! anyway, I sent you a mini dragon. XD 
I know that feel.. They really should allow duplicate since it's Christmas event. Aren't we supposed to send gifts to others. 😔

@Mika Thank you for the snowy mountain. Really love it. :wub:

1 minute ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Would be nice if we could make them in batches, maybe up to ten per batch?

Anyway, this is what I currently have available for swap. Have I missed sending anyone something I owe them?

image.png.ceb8b7bf8546477127985ddbe803d0f8.pngimage.png.deb9d9d4856b2094f046e8f5826dfad6.png

I have plenty of the first 3 but only 1 each of the mint and silver dragon cookies

Could I get the third one (new Holiday dragon cookie)? It's so nice!