TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

6 hours ago, MissK. said:

So I'm still attempting to decorate cookies on mobile and one part seems to be cut off, especially in certain designs. 

There doesn't seem to be a way to move within the page even though a horizontal scroll bar shows up; trying to shift the page outside of the game does nothing, and obviously touching within the game just uses frosting/sprinkles. I'm not going to send any more for now if one bit is staying blank.

Screenshot_20201225-125310.thumb.jpg.db1007fd34d1349048d7603af13ea2a9.jpg

If you turn off Portrait Orientation Lock and turn your phone you can see everything fine

Happy Holidays everyone, and thanks for posting your cookies - they look great!  (y)

One question - are old holiday dragons still breedable (for holiday eggs, I mean)?

@InvaderAlexis I got your Patrick and immediately recognized it from this thread!

9 minutes ago, Katharos Seraph said:

If you turn off Portrait Orientation Lock and turn your phone you can see everything fine

Oh yeah, thanks for the tip. For some reason the whole screen flickers then if I scroll up or down so I might stick to my computer anyway but it's something. 

6 hours ago, Stripey said:

I will add my voice to those who can't do the event on mobile.  It's fine on my computer, but on the mobile, once I click anything in the menu, i can't add anything else to the cookie.  I have lots of plain white cookies because of this.

Just noticed this reply and I can attest to this, apologies to everyone who gets my blank white cookies

Just now, MissK. said:

I got your Patrick and immediately recognized it from this thread!

it made me laugh so now i'm sending out  a bunch... easy to make and very effective. hope you like it :D 

4 minutes ago, walkinslow said:

Happy Holidays everyone, and thanks for posting your cookies - they look great!  (y)

One question - are old holiday dragons still breedable (for holiday eggs, I mean)?

They will still breed holiday eggs up until midnight tonight cave time.

52 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

to whomever just recieved my cursed megamind cookie: i am so, so sorry. ive made a total of one decent cookie, the rest are... creative.

image.png.b3c72d26a3ed922561c3124c62900fd3.png

I got the pink tree! I like it!

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

They will still breed holiday eggs up until midnight tonight cave time.

Great, thanks!  ❤️

I'm confused it says that I haven't sent any cookies but that I have sent 5 cookies.

image.png.b2ebcb3c717b28e2063c9c5a3de53850.png

So are they sent or not?  I am enjoying the game but as you can see my mouse control is, um, creative.

My cookies are so ugly HAHAHA 

Send me some, I'll send back: junanicks

❤️

1 hour ago, blueeowyn said:

I'm confused it says that I haven't sent any cookies but that I have sent 5 cookies.

image.png.b2ebcb3c717b28e2063c9c5a3de53850.png

So are they sent or not?  I am enjoying the game but as you can see my mouse control is, um, creative.

I think the unset cookies are the ones you decorate and just save, like drafts :)

You've sent five cookies yes! 

Edited by purpledragonclaw
combining posts

1 hour ago, InvaderAlexis said:

THE BEES

I LOVED IT 

I srsly feel like a 5yo trying  to draw

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 16.38.22.png

combining posts

I hope people like white cookies… that is literally all that I can do. I’m an iPhone user. If I try and change the color or add sprinkles it stops working. As long as when it loads I immediately color it white it works. Save and send. I think I’ll just collect and skip this event. Sigh. Nice thought. 

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I love what you did with that! Very pretty.

I have managed to decorate and send several. I sometimes got an error message when trying to send, but found that it did save the cookie into my "unsent" cookies and I was able to send it later.

Thank you! :)

1 hour ago, capyjo said:

I srsly feel like a 5yo trying  to draw

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 16.38.22.png

The pikachu cookies are so cute!!

combining posts

1 hour ago, Doll_81 said:

I hope people like white cookies… that is literally all that I can do. I’m an iPhone user. If I try and change the color or add sprinkles it stops working. As long as when it loads I immediately color it white it works. Save and send. I think I’ll just collect and skip this event. Sigh. Nice thought. 

Same happened to me :( I had to draw on my computer. 

1 hour ago, Sylvain said:

The pikachu cookies are so cute!!

Thank youuuu ❤️ 

1 hour ago, dooyoo said:

all i've been doing is making these sad clowns, haha

sadclown.PNG

I loved it srsly!!!! hahahahahha 

combining posts

Is there any way to drop multiple sprinkles or does it really have to be one sprinkle at a time for every cookie?

(My drawing skills are ... lacking. XD )

I've had some beautiful cookies, though!  Thank you to the senders!

So what's the deal with candies anyway? I want white sprinkles and need 100 candies to unlock them. How to do that?

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Is there any way to drop multiple sprinkles or does it really have to be one sprinkle at a time for every cookie?

click and drag?

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

(My drawing skills are ... lacking. XD )

I've had some beautiful cookies, though!  Thank you to the senders!

Yas!! Keep pressing like you're painting. 

2 minutes ago, capyjo said:

Yas!! Keep pressing like you're painting. 

Thank you!  That worked nicely! :)