TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

2 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i wish you could send more than one every 5 minutes, i have a lot of bees raring to go!

I loved them so much. I cant stop laughing 

575948433_ScreenShot2020-12-25at16_58_33.png.76197aa0e6328a1ff675e8a089435539.png

One of my sent cookies suddenly is without deco, just brown and has a broken image sign on it. I hope the receiver is still able to see it -.-

ooh! i suddenly have 10 more candy than i had. looks like the candy's working now?

@capyjo i have one last bee for you in particular

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Merry Christmas!

I look forward to trying out the cookies on my laptop later.

eb059a07-709d-4f79-9831-894074a70260.jpg

Mmmm those look good..... 

*does her best to resist sneaking one*

tenor.gif

Happy holidays everyone! I'm very interested in seeing what this little one will look like as an adult. 

45 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

ooh! i suddenly have 10 more candy than i had. looks like the candy's working now?

@capyjo i have one last bee for you in particular

HAHAHAHA I LOVED IT

1169418280_ScreenShot2020-12-25at17_51_46.png.0905423c0a2ac3f24c5b197f6d52667f.png

The hatchies look great - well done, spriters!

I love that they have fins, looking forward to the adults!

And my apologies to any random recipients of my ham-handed cookies - decorating doesn't work very well on my device, I'll try again later on a real computer. 😉

ETA: My first snowman looked like he barfed on the pizza in front of him. :D

snowy01.jpg

Edited by walkinslow

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm a little sad TJ's hatchies grew wings,

I'm not sure those are legitimate wings. It says it grew "fins" in the description.

1 hour ago, InvaderAlexis said:

click and drag?

Oh my goodness I had no idea that was possible!! Oh that makes it so much easier. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

New Dragons!

And 

COOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to recreate a Snow Angel egg design on a cookie but there's only one shade of yellow ahhh. Do I try and get creative or do I keep it simple...

1 minute ago, Terces said:

Trying to recreate a Snow Angel egg design on a cookie but there's only one shade of yellow ahhh. Do I try and get creative or do I keep it simple...

Well there's gold sprinkles you could use as another shade of yellow.

Just now, Terces said:

I think the yellow sprinkles are a little more yellow/gold than the frosting. (although that might be what you mean by get creative if so, then uh don't mind me lol)

I have evolve in my cookie desgin.... *dumps sprinkles everywhere*

Yeah, I unlocked the yellow sprinkles for more yellow color. XD Wish there was another shade for frosting too though.

Edited by Terces

Oh... the candies weren't working? No wonder! I've sent around 15 cookies to unspecified recipients but haven't gotten any candy... Oh well, I'll just have to send more.

I think the cookie decorating might just end up being my favorite part! ❤️

2 minutes ago, Red_Snake said:

Merry Christmas!

For some reason, games don't work for me other than decorating cookies. I just can't get out the door. Has anyone come across?:(

They haven't unlocked yet. A new one will unlock each day. :) Cookie decorating is the only one unlocked right now. Tonight a new one will unlock to play.

Edited by LadyLoki

Just now, LadyLoki said:

They haven't unlocked yet. A new one will unlock each day. :) Cookie decorating is the only one unlocked right now. Tonight a new one will unlock to do.

Good! I thought that the only one I can not play:D

phase one: PATRICK and phase two: THE BEES have both begun and have been operating smoothly. onto phase three... poggers cookie.

Will there be more cookie decorations? Maybe orange just hasn't been unlocked yet? I also miss a really vivid red, the one available looks a bit washed out, at least on my screen.

6 minutes ago, walkinslow said:

Will there be more cookie decorations? Maybe orange just hasn't been unlocked yet? I also miss a really vivid red, the one available looks a bit washed out, at least on my screen.

Maybe. In previous decorating games, each day has had new decorations to unlock. This one might work the same way, but we won't know for sure until tomorrow.