TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

You need to collect orbs from each of the altars.

@DarkellaLord 

Spoiler

Just do what Teez suggested - I followed the yellow/green pattern, and it's like reading.  Go from left to right, from the top row to the bottom, flipping the yellow & green tiles once only for the first part until only white & orange are left.  Don't go back to flip ones behind the one you just flipped, just keep moving forward

Then return to the wherever the first white tile is, and flip those TWICE each time so you don't end up with any yellow/green, and eventually you'll have only the orange left.

@Wolfs_Bane

Spoiler

You can start with just one color of orb to determine how many of that color are even in the final solution.  Mine had 3 white & 1 Blue orb, for example, but I didn't realize that until I put all white orbs on the alter.

Not as far as I know.

Do we not get the badge till we complete (I am stuck in the **** labyrinth and have been for some time... Maybe for ever...)

3 hours ago, Flemmeth said:

and which sentence does it display if I pass it? I made the potion of cauldron #1 and had the following sentence:

Hide contents

as you place the final ingredient the cauldron start to bubble violently you hear a distant cackle from deep within the temple

However it seems nothing changed.

nevermind, I managed, thank you very much!

What did you do? I have the same sentence but I guess it was wrong

In the leftmost temple door, are you really just supposed to guess the order of the doors? There are no hints or anything?

Nevermind, I solved it.

Edited by Queenofdragons6

2 hours ago, Tenhi said:

I am stuck in the middle of nowhere, can't jump off the cliff or move somwhere else. Any ideas? F5 doesnt't work.

Edited by Tenhi

I'm getting pretty frustrated with the second Arcana puzzle (the one after the rune-flip). Anyone have any hints? 

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure it's the venom first, but that's it.

Apparently I managed to walk into an area I shouldn't be in? I can't get out of this map section. I literally just started the game, was walking around lost because there was no way to double-check where I needed to go.

A reset button or something would be very welcome, I'd love to enjoy the game and I'm disappointed that I managed to get stuck so soon because of a bug. :(

gr.PNG

Just now, Wolfs_Bane said:

I feel like I'll never get the badge. Which is all want.... 

WB

hhhh.JPG

You have enough information in that screenshot to solve the pattern. 

Spoiler

A yellow dot means the mana gem in that position is the correct color. In your guesses, you have gotten yellow dots in all 4 positions, just not all at the same time.

I'm stuck on the gold path after the second cauldron now...doesn't seem to be any way off it...

@Wolfs_Bane 

Spoiler

The yellow dot besides the orb orders are the orb that is correct. So if the one at the top left is yellow, that means that the first orb is set correctly, etc. Not sure how to explain it but I hope you understand.

1 minute ago, Odeen said:

You have enough information in that screenshot to solve the pattern. 

Hide contents

A yellow dot means the mana gem in that position is the correct color. In your guesses, you have gotten yellow dots in all 4 positions, just not all at the same time.

It would be nice if they actually got locked once you actually have it in the right place. I'm trying my best to go by the yellow dots. It's just giving me frustration. ((if the other puzzles are math based I'm screwed. I have dyscalculia. Which is a math based learning disabitly. ><))

WB

12 minutes ago, Enkutay said:

What did you do? I have the same sentence but I guess it was wrong

yes, the right and wrong sentence are quite similar. follow the instuction that Tezz and others already said:

Spoiler

1. moonblossom
2. wormwood
3. water
4. trickster
5. scale

I bred two of my dragons last night and my eggs have disappeared this morning.  Is there something wrong with the breeding program? 

Thanks,

Doc Mumma

Few finished it, it was really fun, i especially  like the badge you get this year. I feel like we are all so lucky we get these mini games makes the holidays even more special :) now to hunt for all the treats.

Edited by Bloommist

51 minutes ago, Tenhi said:

I am stuck in the middle of nowhere, can't jump off the cliff or move somwhere else. Any ideas? F5 doesnt't work.

index.png

Are you using the latest version of your browser? I don't know if this is related, but as far as I know, there can be problems when using an outdated browser version.

Edited by Mewtie

Well I am stuck on the red and it's getting kind of frustrating. But at least the trick or treats look promising, you can't go wrong with a coffee cup or is it meant to be a mug of hot chocolate?

17 minutes ago, DocMumma13 said:

I bred two of my dragons last night and my eggs have disappeared this morning.  Is there something wrong with the breeding program? 

Thanks,

Doc Mumma

When your dragons breed more than one egg, you can only keep one, and you have to keep it using the "keep" action. (Look at the text you get when you breed.) If you don't pick one, they're all automatically abandoned an hour after the breeding. Sorry that happened to you!

In other news: Couldn't resist posting to express my extreme respect to whichever spriter did this year's Trick-or-Treat separator. ❤️ It's gorgeous!