TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

Hi, not sure if someone wrote that already or if I'm just dumb, but I'm in this spot right now:

image.thumb.png.ebd1895abf2c2b253ff6fe1aeef56bc3.png

And I don't know what to do now... I've read 2 of the scraps and pet the goat, I'm not sure what else I'm missing

I really need help with the runes.  I've tried Teez's way and I still couldn't get it to work. Please anyone?

1 minute ago, quinney said:

I really need help with the runes.  I've tried Teez's way and I still couldn't get it to work. Please anyone?

Same here, it's getting too difficult.

Lol, I promptly landed myself in jail. 

I got out, but can't get past the guards.

Spoiler

go down the drain, bottom right

PLaying on Chrome, I am stuck here. Nothing happens when I try to move or do anything, except it sometimes goes fullscreen and back.

UchB1jW.gif

2 minutes ago, obelisk_light said:

Same here, it's getting too difficult.

Yes, I got rid of the two colours but then they came back!

36 minutes ago, Cleo said:

the plant and the first roots come both from the seed, that would mean the parent is the seed then, which is absent here, if it's not root, then what? it's cant be a leaf, that wouldnt make sense to me at least. And it says "The sun comes directly after its parents". There is no other plant in there for that.

succulents can be propagated from leaves, they grow roots later, I'm saying that the body plant comes before roots.

The game is so egyptian looking that I expect a super cool mummy dragon relased for 2020. It would be perfect. With bendages and all it would look like it's wearing a face mask aswell.

4 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:
  Hide contents

Battle with Lich seems no sense again. I have too few option and it is turn-based battle.

Spoiler

You just have to attack unless the Lich powers up to do a powerful attack, then defend.

So disappointed I've not got past the runes. Got to go sort dinner now.

9 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

PLaying on Chrome, I am stuck here. Nothing happens when I try to move or do anything, except it sometimes goes fullscreen and back.

UchB1jW.gif

Press enter

I have done three of the rune tasks but I just can't get the one with the doorways. The others were easy-ish but this is doing my brain in.

Woohoo excited for this! And being able to get treats from past years is pretty neat too!

9 minutes ago, MBear said:

I have done three of the rune tasks but I just can't get the one with the doorways. The others were easy-ish but this is doing my brain in.

Spoiler

If you fail too many times, you can interact with Avery and ask for assistance. TJ posted this earlier in the thread.

Now that the minigame is working for me, I must admit it's AWESOME. I can see all the love and work put into it, and I'm very grateful for everyone who made it possible. :wub: 

I've now got to the stage where in between cooking sunday dinner, I'm just randomly clicking on the runes and obviously getting nowhere. Surely there's something reasonably easy that I've missed?  Please anyone?  Brain's getting mashed.

2 hours ago, Teez said:

I posted the way I solved the rune puzzle just a bit ago; hopefully it will help!
I'll repost it here:

Hide contents

Rune Lock:
I had so much trouble with this. Had to go look up solutions to other puzzles, and this is the one that worked for me.
The order the runes change in: yellow - white - green - orange.
Treat it as solving the puzzle twice over. Pick a rune and call it "1" so that the rest are numbered in order (so, in my case, ye-1, wh-2, gr-3, or-4).
For the first run, consider 1 and 3 the state "on," and 2 and 4 the state "off." (So, yellow and green are both "on," and white and orange are both "off".)
Start on the top row. Click all of the "on" states just once as you move across the row, then move to the start of the second row. Do this for all rows.
Repeat this, starting from the top again. Eventually, you are left with only your "off" states (2 and 4).
Consider 2 your new "on" state and 4 your new "off" state. Use the previous method, clicking your "on" tiles (2) as you go down each row, BUT instead of clicking once, click TWICE for each "on" state (to make sure all the tiles are still either 2 or 4).
Eventually, all of your tiles should be 4.

Also, when I wanted to get out of the rune puzzle before finishing it, backspace seemed to work for me.

Thanks a bunch for this. All the random clicking without any signs of progress on the door puzzle was driving me mad.