TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

2 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

In other news: Couldn't resist posting to express my extreme respect to whichever spriter did this year's Trick-or-Treat separator. ❤️ It's gorgeous!

Yes indeed - my second fave EVER !

11 minutes ago, Mewtie said:

Are you using the latest version of your browser? I don't know if this is related, but as far as I know, there can be problems when using an outdated browser version.

I am afraid the latest.

It looks like I'm stuck on this small gold mine path forever. The only way off sends me to the nasties and when I'm killed off, I'm back on the gold path. 

Can someone tell me the answer please? I'm still stuck here. ((And a full guide will be most appreciated too.))

hjhj.JPG

1 minute ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

Can someone tell me the answer please? I'm still stuck here. ((And a full guide will be most appreciated too.))

try blue-blue red and orange. Maybe I am wrong, but maybe I've figured out how to do it%)

6 minutes ago, quinney said:

It looks like I'm stuck on this small gold mine path forever. The only way off sends me to the nasties and when I'm killed off, I'm back on the gold path. 

If you mean the thing after the second cauldron - me too !

Just now, DarkellaLord said:

try blue-blue red and orange. Maybe I am wrong, but maybe I've figured out how to do it%)

Mine wasn't  - I got BBWO.- and someone else got o/w/o.w

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If you mean the thing after the second cauldron - me too !

If you get a way out - throw me a rope!

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Mine wasn't  - I got BBWO.- and someone else got o/w/o.w

mine was blue-white-blue-orange=)

Anyone solve the 4x4 Rune puzzle yet? I'm stuck on how I'm supposed to solve it because all the simulations I tried for it came back Unsolvable...

Also to solve the orb puzzle: make a guess, see the little 2x2 blocks/balls next to it. It'll be top left is first and bottom right is last. A ball in one of those spots means that orb was the right orb in the right spot.

I solved mine in 4 guesses so I'm not positive what the blocks mean.

Edited by Breaking-AO3
Typos

1 hour ago, Emerald01 said:

Well, I did that. Thank you.  But now it just has the text "Ugh, my head."  Nothing I press or click on does anything. I'm clearly missing something here.

Press enter again.

Enter / Space are basically the buttons to load the next chatbox / progress. It doesn't happen automatically in case some people take extra time to read it.

Everytime you finish reading a chatbox press enter / space :)

The mouse is actually not used as a control in the game at all except for opening the menu (by clicking on the 3 lines at the top right)

Edited by Dohaerys

Ahhh I'm so happy about past treats being released! This is so exciting -- I missed a few candies that very first year they did trick or treat, and I've regretted it since. I remember thinking back then, "Oh, well, I won't be playing this forever," back then, because it'd only been a year.... Now it's been 11...

Anyway, I'm excited to get the old treats! Thanks, TJ and spriters who've made such awesome treats -- looking forward to snagging them all!

19 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

hjhj.JPG

{sorry for the double post}

The sequence for you is  blue - blue - black - orange

Basically, a golden circle means that that  color orb appears in that position in the answer.

A white square means that color orb appears in the answer, but not at that specific position.

Edited by Dohaerys

Hello, can someone help me with the rune grid puzzle, please? I've tried the method posted before but after clicking ONCE the 1 / 3 runes this is what I get:

https://i.imgur.com/3TtSqlM.png

Maybe the problem is that the TOP row can't be clicked. I can only click the second, third and fourth row. No matter what, I always get that yellow rune in the second place of the first row... it's impossible to solve... rest of game was very fun, and quite simple but this is literally impossible for me! :/

Is the rune puzzle supposed to look like this when you start?

Spoiler

weird.png.50f50744106585df4882f39acd567d2e.png

I got all the 4 runes, but I played some of those puzzles on my phone when I had to go away from my computer for a bit - is it possible that has messed something up?

54 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

Apparently I managed to walk into an area I shouldn't be in? I can't get out of this map section. I literally just started the game, was walking around lost because there was no way to double-check where I needed to go.

A reset button or something would be very welcome, I'd love to enjoy the game and I'm disappointed that I managed to get stuck so soon because of a bug. :(

same, JUST started a sec ago after the game wouldn't even run yesterday. now iam stuck with the useless blue head. 😡

Thanks so much Dragon Cave!!! The possibility to gather past year's items is something I dreamed so much of! ❤️ Can't wait to see this happening on Easter too! 😁

Just now, Ripan said:

Is the rune puzzle supposed to look like this when you start?

Reveal hidden contents

weird.png.50f50744106585df4882f39acd567d2e.png

I got all the 4 runes, but I played some of those puzzles on my phone when I had to go away from my computer for a bit - is it possible that has messed something up?

You're supposed to have all 4 runes, which are obtained by finishing all 4 doorways first.

So make sure you have finished all the puzzles on the 4 doorways to either side of the big door

10 hours ago, Guillotine said:

honestly i am less than pleased with what i've seen of the puzzle design, trial-and-error really shouldn't be used for a puzzle that goes on this long, especially not with movement speed that low combined with areas that big. The shift thing doesn't help because you need to hit the shift key again every time you stop, if something is being treated as a run toggle it needs to truly, globally, toggle (not to mention that it's still too slow for how big the areas are).

The movement speed isn't that low, but if your computer is struggling a bit, it might slow down. I noticed movement speed was low on my phone until I turned the effects quality down via the menu in the top right––have you tried that, and has it helped at all?

4 minutes ago, Dohaerys said:

{sorry for the double post}

The sequence for you is  blue - blue - black - orange

Basically, a golden circle means that that  color orb appears in that position in the answer.

A white square means that color orb appears in the answer, but not at that specific position.

Thank you! ^^ I honestly felt like i was going to be stuck here all week.

WB

17 minutes ago, quinney said:

If you get a way out - throw me a rope!

I'm out. With those BLOODY doors again. (Even Avery said "not this again...")

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm out. With those BLOODY doors again. (Even Avery said "not this again...")

Were you on the gold path?

Well, I THOUGHT so.  Some kind of mine thing.... But the door aren't being as easy as last time.