TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

8 minutes ago, 4002sacuL said:

Hello there!

I'm also stuck in the rune puzzle, and I'd be nice that if someone manages to beat it, they would post it here.

I posted the way I solved the rune puzzle just a bit ago; hopefully it will help!
I'll repost it here:

Spoiler

Rune Lock:
I had so much trouble with this. Had to go look up solutions to other puzzles, and this is the one that worked for me.
The order the runes change in: yellow - white - green - orange.
Treat it as solving the puzzle twice over. Pick a rune and call it "1" so that the rest are numbered in order (so, in my case, ye-1, wh-2, gr-3, or-4).
For the first run, consider 1 and 3 the state "on," and 2 and 4 the state "off." (So, yellow and green are both "on," and white and orange are both "off".)
Start on the top row. Click all of the "on" states just once as you move across the row, then move to the start of the second row. Do this for all rows.
Repeat this, starting from the top again. Eventually, you are left with only your "off" states (2 and 4).
Consider 2 your new "on" state and 4 your new "off" state. Use the previous method, clicking your "on" tiles (2) as you go down each row, BUT instead of clicking once, click TWICE for each "on" state (to make sure all the tiles are still either 2 or 4).
Eventually, all of your tiles should be 4.

Also, when I wanted to get out of the rune puzzle before finishing it, backspace seemed to work for me.

Edited by Teez

I'm stuck on the rune puzzle and am logging off for now. It seems completely random. I understand that clicking a tile advances all tiles in its row and column as well as itself by 1 in a set cycle (mine is white green orange yellow), but trying to mirror it (if I'm understanding Stella correctly) is brute-forcing in the extreme.

Also I didn't get a screenshot of it, but when I was doing the 'friends' room, my character was referred to as 'Player' rather than the name I'd chosen.

:D Oh dear! That Imposter from Among Us treat is cute!

I am not sure if the game is not available on mobile? I cannot access it on iPad.

How do I solve the orb puzzle?

Nvm I think I got it

actually i don't get it 🙃

Edited by MeHasToe

Thanks; entered them all; read the tablets... nada

3 minutes ago, Teez said:

I posted the way I solved the rune puzzle just a bit ago; hopefully it will help!
I'll repost it here:

Hide contents

Rune Lock:
I had so much trouble with this. Had to go look up solutions to other puzzles, and this is the one that worked for me.
Treat it as solving the puzzle twice over. Pick a rune and call it "1" so that the rest are numbered in order (so, in my case, ye-1, wh-2, gr-3, or-4).
For the first run, consider 1 and 3 the state "on," and 2 and 4 the state "off." (So, yellow and green are both "on," and white and orange are both "off".)
Start on the top row. Click all of the "on" states just once as you move across the row, then move to the start of the second row. Do this for all rows.
Repeat this, starting from the top again. Eventually, you are left with only your "off" states (2 and 4).
Consider 2 your new "on" state and 4 your new "off" state. Use the previous method, clicking your "on" tiles (2) as you go down each row, BUT instead of clicking once, click TWICE for each "on" state (to make sure all the tiles are still either 2 or 4).

Also, when I wanted to get out of the rune puzzle before finishing it, backspace seemed to work for me.

Thank you so much! Never would have solved it without you!

To elaborate, as you move across the rows from left to right, ignore the runes that turn "on" that are to the left of the one you just clicked, just keep moving forward in the grid. At least that's how it worked for me.

2 minutes ago, Spacegirl said:

Thank you so much! Never would have solved it without you!

To elaborate, as you move across the rows from left to right, ignore the runes that turn "on" that are to the left of the one you just clicked, just keep moving forward in the grid. At least that's how it worked for me.

Glad it helped, and moving forward is very good to note! That's also how it worked for me.

36 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

Help!  I'm really stuck.  From the very first screen I walked to the right to the water, saw a head in the sand and I can't go back the way I came.  I've walked the perimeter from where you see me and I can't go anywhere.  I can't walk thru to the next screen.  I can't walk back to the first screen.  How to I reset this game?  I've tried a hard refresh but I'm still stuck.

2020-10-25_6-54-51.png.7a20d1bedbcf206665a46356c5187763.png

Please, somebody help me progress past this screen so I can play.  I am so frustrated.

Woot, woot!  Here we go! :D

How do I know which treats are old ones?  Will I get a new banner for other years, and they'll sort on top, or will they be mixed in with this year's under this year's banner?  Love this year's banner--very cool!

Hm... been trying to follow the explanation about the Runes puzzle, but I am pretty sure I am doing it wrong. *Shrugs.* Welp, I guess I'll try again some other time.(I doubt I'll get it later either, though. My brain has been deteriorating quite an amount over the past few years. -__-)

anyone figured the second Cauldron puzzle? the one with root, azure scale ...etc

The halloween dragons are breedable until nov 1 - does that mean they're still breedable on nov. 1? 

I never saw a second cauldron puzzle?  Might be why I can't do a thing with the runes.  Help please?

Finally got past the frozen guards at the front gate and can start playing! Thanks whoever fixed it! ❤️ 

46 minutes ago, Teez said:

I'll repost it here:

Hide contents

Rune Lock:

Oh my gosh, THANK you!  I hate the game Lights Out, and this puzzle was like DOUBLE Lights Out, arugh.  I was stuck there for SO long, but this got me through! :D Time for a break, heh.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

3 minutes ago, quinney said:

I never saw a second cauldron puzzle?  Might be why I can't do a thing with the runes.  Help please?

The second cauldron puzzle comes after the runes.

2 minutes ago, Teez said:

The second cauldron puzzle comes after the runes.

Ah, right - thank you Teez!

I have trouble with the second couldron also - I may interprete the hints wrongly...

Spoiler

I can tell you what does not work:

venom - puffball - scale - leaf- root - sunflower (under the assumtion that leaf and root are parents and flower is lovely)

venom - leaf- scale - puffball - sunflower - root (missclicked and tried anyway)

venom - leaf - root - sunflower - scale - puffball (under the assumtion that day means the two yellow things)

depends on what you call lovely, what you consider a parent(s) of the sun flower and how you define middle when you have 6 ingredients.... 😕

Edited by Shanthaia
spelling