TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

13 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Not necessarily.  Coppers did this on their release(even worse than this, because NO ONE saw them), they virtually disappeared after their initial flood for some time.  It seems that sometimes on rarer eggs, the ratios need some balancing after their initial flood.  Not that I don't find it frustrating.

Yep, I've been playing since 2008.  When the coppers were released I never saw a single one drop.  To date I have never seen a CB copper lol.

EDIT:  Nice adults!  Ugggh, I'm never going to remember those random names though.

Edited by Leidarendi

I love them all, but especially the Obidar. Their colors, their description, and they're mushroom dragons. 🍄

The soft but bright colors of the Pharos please me and I know they're going to look great in lineages.

Ke'maro are scaring me! 😨 I won't spoil the description but what a great Lovecraftian vibe.

Wow, they look amazing 😮 I especially love the Coast one, so deep blue!

The adults look so good! I love the Ke'maros, I like scary dragons. The Pharos are really pretty. They're all really great additions :)

Woow, the alpine and desert adults , just wooow 😍😍😍

@birdzgoboom

My goodness they're gorgeous!  Thank you!   You are the Master Wyrm Spriter of Dragon Cave🙏💯💙

Probably should be a real title on DC, btw!😆

Love the Umbras!

❤️ Gorgeous noodles. I love them all. Thank you, birdz and TJ.

OMG I love them!! <3 <3 <3 Pharos' colors are so beautiful, and I love Obidars, they look so soothing for some reason, I wish I could hug them :wub: Also Ke'maro is actually scarier than some Halloween releases, I knew the hatchi's colors reminded me of zombies, but the adult is Death itself :blink: Just a quick thing, though, I couldn't help but notice that Aquilos and Pharos hatchis have these little pointy things on their noses, but the adults don't. Is that right? Or do they lose the pointy thing when they grow up?

Thank you, TJ and Birdz, for this beautiful release. :) 

What a coincidence that in this thread, I replied and voted that I wanted more wyrms for this year. I got just what I wanted!

4 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

And I guess the mystery of the "Flow" egg continues...🔍👀

We will get info after they're adults, I'm sure. We never find out about new dragons till they start growing up

The adults are just stunning! Thank you, birdz, for your work. It's hard to even pick a favourite, since I really like all of them!

Oh my goodness, they're absolutely gorgeous. I think my favourite is the pharos, I really enjoy yellow/blue colour schemes.

EDIT: Loving the description of the ke'maro and their looks. 

Edited by Lahabrea

Guess the flow egg is the

Spoiler

ancestral species, which doesn't channel mana but just flows with/lives on whatever type of mana is around.

How delightful! ^^

Due to the high eggo rotation in Jungle area I've got three CB Lihnseyres in a row. I am even more happy than for the noodles =3

Words carnt describe how beautiful these wyms are I'm in love such fantastic designs 😍 all are beautiful but the Obidar has won my heart I need lots and lots of these I will never stop hunting them

Carnt wait to see what the flow grows up to be .

Thank you everyone involved for giving us these fantastic additions to the cave :)

Oooff, my heart! 💘 Too much beauty, too much awesome, I am in love!!!