TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

I love all new Xenowyrms- Ke'maro is my boy ❤️ also I can't wait for Flows to grow up

I just realized the "flows" egg was announced on the first page from the start. 

"June's release brings a new breed." Xenos are not a new breed, they are variants of an existing breed. The new breed referred to is the so-called secret egg.

I give up trying to get a flow egg. I never see any in the cave or the AP, tried breeding my xenos and got nothing but the old xenos, and I don't have anything good enough to trade. Guess I'll never have one just like the NDs and a few others 😔

Edited by Twinstar

1 minute ago, Laura-Borealis said:

"June's release brings a new breed." Xenos are not a new breed, they are variants of an existing breed. The new breed referred to is the so-called secret egg.

You're a born politician! :D

The lag is horrible!

I love hunting and the challenge to get 'em all ist really motivating me to go hunting in the caves again. But not if the cave takes more than 2 minutes to refresh (and I have a high speed internet connection!). The time it takes to refresh all eggs are already gone and even if I manage to click on one "mana" egg, the lag kills any chance to really get it.

:(

3 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

The OG Xenos also released on June 27th (2015) with the exact same text, so this could have just been in reference to that.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150628053501

4 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

You're a born politician! :D

Hey, don't tar me with that brush. I'm just pointing it out 😄

8 minutes ago, BlightWyvern said:

Looks like the Flow Xeno is on the front page now.

oh sweet. So I can stop stalking the view page for it waiting for it to grow up. I can't wait to see what this one looks like. The others are glorious but this one has me so curious.

19 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

They weren't though, that's why there was the confusion (amongst other feelings), people originally found the flow eggs via a discord group. 

Edited by BlightWyvern

22 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

I like how you think!!

Can't wait to see adults! Less than an hour!

26 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

I thought that too! Just didn't post as was second guessing myself and over thinking. 

Edited by Fandom Addict

I wonder why TJ doesn't just do the freezing in the first place as they grow, instead of reverting them.

40 minutes ago, BlightWyvern said:

They weren't though, that's why there was the confusion (amongst other feelings), people originally found the flow eggs via a discord group. 

I thought they found them almost by accident, by breeding.

WOA the mystery wyrm looks incredible! So glad I gave up all my hatchies to get a pair of these, absolutely worth it.

Edited by blockEdragon

Ahhh the flow grew up!!! *o* It's so gorgeous!!

Edited by gotw3
I can't spell

*chokes* This is such a cool derg I love it!! I'll be hoarding it to the best of my abilities! 

The flow is just amazing! I was thinking it'd be way bigger than the Xenos bu it's just incredibly big and increibly beautiful! 

Well as much I hope I'll eventually catch a CB Staterae, I really hope it makes it to the market. I don't care how much it'll cost. I've already gotten a gold and a silver from the market, what's another at this point.

7 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I thought they found them almost by accident, by breeding.

I first seen someone commenting how a discord server/group found TJ's eggs on page 2 . (Quoted below)

not mine, it’s shared on DC official discord)

Some possible explanations: Balance type? 

9D1E19F7-3694-465C-92DB-F95F1118D010.jpeg

And now we have adults! So they are indeed the 1st Xenos!

Edited by BlightWyvern

The Staterae is beautiful,I love how big it is in fact I just love its overall design, its description ticked all my hooes i was hoping it would be something like this in terms of origins

Edited by Bloommist