TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

4 minutes ago, schenanigans said:

I'm not saying it's bad to be frustrated by the secret egg! And that doesn't make you less invested. I understand the frustration. But that is completely not the point of my post lol.

What's unfair is getting mad at a group or community within your own that's actively trying to help. It's not like the discord discovered something and kept it a secret from everyone. Be mad there's a secret egg if you want; just don't be mad that other plays utilized all of the tools at their disposal to get answers. 

Ok, dumb question here....What in the hades is the secret egg thingy y'all are talking about? 

1 minute ago, AlicornsPrayer said:

Ok, dumb question here....What in the hades is the secret egg thingy y'all are talking about? 

Talking about the seventh, that has flows in its description rather than courses.  It isn't in the announcement, so it is considered "secret".

Edited by Nectaris

1 minute ago, Nectaris said:

Talking about the seventh, that has flows in its description rather than courses.  It isn't in the announcement, so it is considered "secret".

Okie dokie....Thought I was going crazier then I'm already going. Thanks for the heads up. (((HUGZ)))

3 minutes ago, AlicornsPrayer said:

It is rarer to find in the biomes and has a description, "Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg." It's purple and the hatchling is adorable. You can also randomly breed it from a Xeno, but it's hard to get!

It would be worst case if those one are non-obtainable from market. Like Zyus.

By the way, how expensive they would if they are on market? Cheaper than Copper?

Edited by sh20000sh

13 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

It would be worst case if those one are non-obtainable from market. Like Zyus.

By the way, how expensive they would if they are on market? Cheaper than Copper?

Obviously we can't know for sure, but since they're an entirely new breed I'd assume 300 at most, maybe 500 if they're linked in ratios to the other xenos. Even aeons were only 500 when the market opened and they'd been around for a year or two already.

Hmmm... I've been stalking the Jungle biome, and I haven't seen any Xeno drops during the five-min drop intervals. I only started looking again pretty recently, so it's possible that it's just an unlucky streak!

I missed the first Xenowyrm release, and now I miss this one... Rotten luck! 😅

I've been stalking the cave on the 5 minute intervals and havent seen any egg either. Weird stuff.

I see plenty of the normal new xenos on the five minute mark.  In fact, they sometimes have at least seemed to stick around for a few refreshes, though I never checked codes to be certain.

3 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

I see plenty of the normal new xenos on the five minute mark.  In fact, they sometimes have at least seemed to stick around for a few refreshes, though I never checked codes to be certain.

17 minutes ago, Mightycucumber said:

I missed the first Xenowyrm release, and now I miss this one... Rotten luck! 😅

I've been stalking the cave on the 5 minute intervals and havent seen any egg either. Weird stuff.

Hm... maybe it's just the Jungle, then. I haven't been seeing anything there for (an admittedly limited time) a little less than thirty minutes. I'm sure it's just a bit of a streak of poor drops!

@Mightycucumber Good luck in your catching! You've got this for sure. ^u^

Just not fast enough yet. Was egg locked for a while and now just not fast enough to get one from the coast. Got one of each other so far. Want at least a pair of each.

Thanks for the lovely new eggs/dragons. Beautiful work as always.

Edited by pfeifferpack

11 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

Why are people mentioning a secret egg all of a sudden ?

There were seven new eggs but only six in TJ's post.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

There were seven new eggs but only six in TJ's post.

Oh crud, I hope I’ll be able to get it somehow

6 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

Don't worry....I had no clue either. Thought it was related to having grey hair or something. At my age, memory is the first to go. 

7 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

It's description is a bit different than the other Xeno's.

"Mana flows like a current through this glassy egg."

Keyword is 'Flows' Good luck! :)

5 hours ago, Toyo said:

I'm getting realllly good at clicking right next to/around/above new release eggs. YAY

I perfected that long ago, lol. The number of times I've ninja-clicked all over without actually clicking the egg itself, goodness. 

I don't believe I've seen a 'flow' egg at all today, but then again I've been back and forth between biomes and AP so I could just be missing them. I've seen a good handful of the others though, including *four* at one 5-minute mark! Not that I even tried grabbing them, but it kind of felt good to actually see them, yunno? I'm debating breeding some Xenos and seeing how many new ones I get (which would all be sent to the AP), but ugh I really don't enjoy breeding that much. 

I have seen:

- More of the Xenos (and caught a volcano egg!)

- A CB Silver I couldn't catch
- Aeons

- Several other uncommons

But I have yet to see a flow egg from any biomes :(

Really, really hoping they'll be in the market... or that someone still needs a volcano one and could do the good ol' switcheroo

I only caught a fleeting glimpse of a flow egg. Managed to catch a silver, though :D 

I have been breeding my xenos, so far all xenos bar one pair that gave me a new xeno (coast type). Any hint of a productive pair? I have been trying mine with deep seas and some nocturnes.

23 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

I only caught a fleeting glimpse of a flow egg. Managed to catch a silver, though :D 

Wait, the new flows egg is harder to catch than a silver? o-o

1 minute ago, Corseiss said:

Wait, the new flows egg is harder to catch than a silver? o-o

People are trading NDs and prizes for them, so maybe?

I thought it would be around the same rarity as the other xenos since well they are xenos lol

I'm just totally frustrated by the megadrop, let alone ever getting a chance to get the special egg. Why within the 3rd day after the release is it nearly impossible to even see a mana egg drop? As an example, from 9:59 to 10:11 I saw exactly one (1) mana egg (at 10:03, and of course I was too slow to nab it, even though it was not a mana flow egg), and I was going through all the biomes nonstop except to try to grab a mana egg from any of the 3 spots. 

I want a *chance* to reach my scroll goal, which requires 2 CB mated pairs of each type. With effort, I got 8 on the first day (none of the them the special flow egg). Who knows when I'll even see mana eggs again, let alone from this release, and God help me at getting the special one short of buying it (if it does become available for sale in the market).

Maybe I'm just too old for this anymore. I do not need the stress nor to develop carpal tunnel from the clicking. It would be nice if the new release was at least 50% of the cave drops for [1 day for each egg included in the release] - in this case, 7 days.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Ahh I saw a flow one just now. Not quick enough to react, though.