TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

38 minutes ago, kirby said:

whats the flow egg? i've seen xenos in all biomes?

The 7th egg has a slightly different description from the others

48 minutes ago, kirby said:

whats the flow egg? i've seen xenos in all biomes?

Its a secret release, and has mana flows through this egg instead of mana courses through this egg, the typical description for xenos

This is one of those releases that makes me wish drops lasted a little longer. Been trying for over 2 hours, seen only a handful of eggs and haven't caught one. x_x Good luck, everyone!

How do you breed the flow egg, by the way? The wiki says they can be bred from xenos? Is it just a random chance like regular xeno breeding?

Just now, cbussiere said:

How do you breed the flow egg, by the way?

You can breed the variation from xenos of other types, but it seems to be hard to get even from breeding!

8 minutes ago, Corseiss said:

You can breed the variation from xenos of other types, but it seems to be hard to get even from breeding!

Especially since so many people are trying to breed for the variation

5 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

Especially since so many people are trying to breed for the variation

"Mana flows like a current" egg. It drops in all biomes 

Just now, ylangylang said:

"Mana flows like a current" egg. It drops in all biomes 

yes but now becoming super rare... 

Lol, did somebody piss off the spriters/admin recently or something? There's been some odd choices made this release.

I picked up a Pyro Xeno in the volcano earlier, and I'm still waiting for my confirmation pop-up telling me I can "upgrade now to a new release Blood Xeno™ for only $2.99**!"

I didn't have many problems getting mates for my first batch of Xenos. It took less than an hour, and some of them were super easy to catch. Alpine, Coast and Desert I got them on the first try. Forest I hovered over a chicken egg and hoped for a Xeno when it was gone, and that worked out fine. Only Jungle and Volcano took each about fifteen minutes until I caught one. Saw plenty of them going by, just wasn't fast enough.

I didn't get a mate for my flow yet, but I'll keep trying.

The frustration, I kinda get? I do remember having a single biome and very limited releases. I was present for the Sweetlings and Black Marrows, but even with clicking like mad I didn't get even a single egg. So for years I was a bit sad about that. But then the Holiday Biome was added and I could finally get CB Sweetlings and Black Marrows! Catching Gold, Silvers or Coppers? I wasn't very lucky in that regard. Pretty much all of mine are traded. But then the market happened, and I could stock up on what I needed.

So, I'm trying to stay relaxed. I don't know enough to be upset yet. 🙂

Edited by HPhaeton

I love xenos in general so I can't wait to see what the adults look like.  :D My favorites might be the bright ones and the purple ones.

Just a few hours left till adults!

Yeah, big massive releases like this should have longer rush durations because I have not seen a single Flow and only a few Xenos from the remaining biomes I hadn't gotten any from. It stopped being fun and has started to be kind of annoying. 😕 Seen absolutely nothing in the Jungle for like an hour now... Smaller batches of new breeds next time please. x.x

I also kinda hope these "secret unannounced" eggs don't become a new trend, either. Or if they must, should come with their own proper egg rushes.

I'm exited to see the matured new dragons! They're really pretty and I like them. But I want to leave some thoughts here:

I have to agree to some others here who said the released become more and more frustrating instead of beeing fun. These ones became rare so quickly, it's just frustrating. A longer rush phase would be good, so everyone has at least a chance to grab the new dragons. I spent two days here to get them all and often there wasn't even one single new egg in the hour drop! And you have to be so quick that it's just unfair for people with not the best internet connection.

And if there have to be monthly releases I would like it better to keep it to maybe two new breeds. Four or more are just too much. It's just stress. And it's not fair for those who can't grab that many eggs. In this case it's even too much for people who can take 8 eggs because you can't take a pair of each new breed. Most of us want to take at least two eggs of each new breed. Now that my first eggs hatched there are nearly no new eggs appearing in the cave. 

Also all these new release make it more and more difficult to catch a certain breed at all. Even some of the common breeds have become pretty rare and really hard to catch. And yes you can buy them and I was glad when this option was finally added - but nevertheless that's not the same as catching them myself in the biomes. 

So what I would appreciate: Please limit the number of new releases and elongate the rush phase.That would be a very good thing in my opinion!

Can't wait for adults! Hoping the Forest one keeps its red accent.

Though does anyone have the link to TJ's 'flow' hatchlings (or a mature flow that will grow soon?)

On that note, back to flow hunting. It's the only thing I'm missing

@Amethyria "not fair" is not a good argument

You cant make game totally fair for everybody. 

In that case you should just teleport full set of eggs to every scroll. 

Because there always be someone with slow connection, someone had to work at this time, someone can't speak fluent english, someone at the beggining, with only four slots, someone with some disabilities, etc etc

Its permanet release so eventually every one will be able to get those eggs. 

And back to topic: waiting to see adult xenos, but I'm deadly curious about this little guys:

https://dragcave.net/view/X3n7X

https://dragcave.net/view/kBZCC

A fair game is at least being able to see some of these guys and miss them. We're not asking for egg delivery to our scrolls, just a fair chance at trying to catch them. They weren't even dropping at the release hour and are totally unannounced so many people didn't even know they were a thing, too? I like surprises but this is kinda ridiculous.

That aside, looking forward to the adults :)

Big hopes for the jungle and volcano ones ~ ❤️

Oooff I just found out there was a new release this morning😩 I still have the Coast one and the Flow egg to catch.  

11 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

@Amethyria "not fair" is not a good argument

You cant make game totally fair for everybody. 

In that case you should just teleport full set of eggs to every scroll. 

Because there always be someone with slow connection, someone had to work at this time, someone can't speak fluent english, someone at the beggining, with only four slots, someone with some disabilities, etc etc

Its permanent release so eventually every one will be able to get those eggs. 

And back to topic: waiting to see adult xenos, but I'm deadly curious about this little guys:

https://dragcave.net/view/X3n7X

https://dragcave.net/view/kBZCC

Have to agree. The last Xenos were just like this.

2 minutes ago, Arkee said:

A fair game is at least being able to see some of these guys and miss them. We're not asking for egg delivery to our scrolls, just a fair chance at trying to catch them. They weren't even dropping at the release hour and are totally unannounced so many people didn't even know they were a thing, too? I like surprises but this is kinda ridiculous.

That aside, looking forward to the adults :)

Big hopes for the jungle and volcano ones ~ ❤️

They ARE still dropping; I've seen a lot today and just caught one.

Ooooh pretty.

I find that little blurb about their relationship with Astrapis is way funnier than it should be