TJ09

2020-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Didn't see a flow egg at all today. Granted, I wasn't hunting too intensely. 

I did see a silver and a couple cheeses (which I didn't catch). Hopefully my luck turns around soon, since the little guys look so cute. 

Just missed a flow egg! Hoping to get one more flow to have a pair before they get too rare to find :D 

3 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

Ahh I saw a flow one just now. Not quick enough to react, though.

Yep, I saw it too, in the Jungle.  Only the second one I've seen for this entire release and I was online when the flood started.  I've been hunting for three hours straight on a 110+ mbps connection with a 2 second auto-refresh and I can barely even see them, much less catch them.  I haven't seen any Golds, Silvers, Cheeses or Papers.  I did see one Dino and several Pargulus Pygmies.

I understand some eggs aren't supposed to be easy to obtain, but this is ridiculous.  At this point I don't even want one of those mystery critters on my scroll.  I just want my last purple Jungle Xeno to complete my set of six pairs so I can stop hunting anything and start collecting some fluffy, adorable, ultra-easy to catch Cloudplumes and maybe incu-hatch some nice babies from the AP.

I’m hoping the Flow egg is the same rarity as the others, and only seems scarce because it’s one egg distributed across six biomes whereas the others are all one egg distributed across one biome. 

Hope to see these things in the market soon—they will be my first purchase if they keep flying by so fast!

Totally missed the new release, and now they are gone.  Sigh....

Just now, Classycal said:

Totally missed the new release, and now they are gone.  Sigh....

Not gone, just really hard to catch at the moment. Don't give up!

Catching has been brutal! Regular Mana eggs go so fast. Are all Xeno eggs right now new, or are the old ones mixing in now? 

aaahh! new xenos? i completely missed this new release lol

Edited by kirby

Took me literally all day of staring at a screen refreshing cramping hands to finally get 2 flows. but that was all day and I only saw like five go by. I hope these aren't as rare as golds. I think I'm done hurting to get these and will just go on with getting my four normal xenos of each.

I got one of everything for release day, but I don't have the patience to try and make them all pairs with as rarely as they're all dropping now. Guess I'll just wait and see what things are like in a few weeks; I don't have the energy to be hunting these things the same way I'd hunt rares right now. 

I be like getting one nr egg per day xD feel so unlucky

I haven't seen any flows :( I do have a pair of everything else except jungle and volcano, which I am working on catching right now :)

I've only grabbed one CB egg so far, but I was able to breed 4 more which is pretty nice. 😀

I have a set of siblings where I've been trying to breed one of each Xeno from these parents, and the last one I had been missing was Astrapi. Guess I still have a lot more work ahead of me now!

.... I was here for release and still trying now.

Still I haven't seen even ONE flow... v___v this is the saddest I've been at catching in the longest. lol..

I honestly had no idea there was a flow until today tbh... but I would have noticed the different name. Still... it is what it is... hopefully it's not just a secret "accident" though. Like... after this it'll be private lucky few that caught the CB and after this can only be bred. I'll keep trying, I don't mind. I just want an eventual chance at catching my own CB flow. 

2 minutes ago, Loveless3173 said:

...hopefully it's not just a secret "accident"

Same here! Havent seen any flows at all, so I hope that it can be bought at least bought in the market. It'd be too unfair for only a small percentage to have cb flows.

I am happy that I was finally able to get one of each of the new ones.  I do not have what many have been calling the 'Flow' egg.  I honestly just clicked on anything that had the word 'mana' in the description, in the biome I wanted.  It seems to me there's at least one or two showing up every five minutes or so.  (maybe ten)  The clock on my computer switches over exactly one second before dragon cave's does.  ^_^"  I missed a few because I was actually refreshing Too much.  I'm happy with just one a piece.  Now I can work on some of the other lineages I was starting when this started.

Thank you for making such cute little dragons!  ❤️

I have decided to wait until the flow egg shows up in the market before I pick one up.  It's hard enough trying to build mated pairs of each biome's variant.  I still have three biomes to go, and there are also so many pretty chronos in the AP that I can't seem to let go on by...

It took me 7+ hours of hunting today, on my only day off this week, just to catch the remaining four eggs I needed to complete my first set of pairs of the new Xenos. I normally collect four pairs of every CB breed, so I am already exhausted by the thought of hunting these eggs further to reach that goal. I had no idea the flow eggs even existed until yesterday, when I was still egg locked. Between then and now, I've only seen two flow eggs in the cave. Of course, I caught neither.

I've been playing this game for 12 years now, and I have to agree with what some others have already stated - it just feels like new releases are becoming less and less fun, and increasingly frustrating. Especially when so many new dragons are released at one time, and they become scarce before your first batch of eggs even hatches. It'd be entirely different if drops lasted longer.

In regards to the flows, I honestly haven't been this upset by a special release egg since the Alt Sweetling drama.

I don't like to complain, so that's all I'm going to say regarding this. I'm excited to have more Xenos, the sprites look beautiful, and despite it all, I'm looking forward to seeing the adults in a few hours.

27 minutes ago, kirby said:

whats the flow egg? i've seen xenos in all biomes?

It's a rare non-xeno that was a secret release. Its in all biomes. Its purple and a lot more distinct than the xenos from each other.