Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

7 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

There are fireworks going off. It is 12:40 am. What is happening? Sigh. 

Same thing here. Not as many as an hour ago, but they just don't stop!

Not at all. It's annoying. One of the kitties here isn't fond of them, so he's been waking up at the loud ones, jumping up, laying back down and sleeping again. It's a bit amusing honestly, but I feel bad for him. 

1 hour ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Hello humans, hows it going up there?

It's going well, thanks! You?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny! And nowhere I need to go. Huzzah!

6 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

It's annoying.

Fireworks are, and so many people don't get it. There will be some tonight, too, for July 4th. :(

:)

This sounds about right:

291808232_564975045288012_35595989592436

XD

Edited by Lagie
Coding

Welp. Kris has lost a grand total of 15 grams since last week, and Duncan is staying fairly level with his own weight. I'm not pleased, and now... We're going to be weighing Kris everyday for a week. And then we'll see what needs to be done. ^^ (Trying to hide my worry with a smiley face lol). 

49 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Welp. Kris has lost a grand total of 15 grams since last week, and Duncan is staying fairly level with his own weight. I'm not pleased, and now... We're going to be weighing Kris everyday for a week. And then we'll see what needs to be done. ^^ (Trying to hide my worry with a smiley face lol). 

Hope everything is okay with little Kris! *hugs*

hey i'm here.

((hugs @AsymDoll13}} hope Kris gains his weight back

was off today.  painted a wall in a bedroom, i'll probably paint another wall tonight.

i need to remember to incubate my NR dragons sometime tonight as well. :D  and once they hatch, i'll precog, and then stalk the biomes for just one more.  that seems like a big task.... i'll need to remember on the hour, and maybe the half hour? we shall see.

Edited by trystan

13 minutes ago, trystan said:

then stalk the biomes for just one more. 

Good luck. The scalys seem to be rare.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Kris has lost a grand total of 15 grams since last week

Hope everything's okay.

Our sunny day turned stormy and rainy about an hour ago. At least it cooled things down for our afternoon walk (though the rain brings out the smells and this dog's a serious sniffer, so it was a slo-o-ow walk).

55 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Good luck. The scalys seem to be rare.

poll time!

which will i get first: another scaly.... or another Nebula? XD 

Edited by trystan

23 minutes ago, trystan said:

poll time!

Go scaly! 

My mom came over and helped fold laundry earlier today and now we are at my parents house having a cookout. All in all, a good 4th of July! Hopefully we will get to see the fireworks tonight. 

9 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:
35 minutes ago, trystan said:

poll time!

Go scaly! 

hee!

I bet on nebula! :P

I finally did some naming and shifting of dragons today.  Spreadsheets now fully updated!  Huzzah!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

that's 1 for 1 ✔️

Meant to post earlier, but I was finishing a book/talking to my parents (lol). 

Kris ate some of his pellets (he gets them every night) that we added water to to make a paste, add a bit of pumpkin baby food, and boom! It's a DIY version of a popular thing used for sick/underweight guinea pigs called Critical Care. He devoured a bit of it, like dived headfirst into it nearly. Now he's eating more hay and chilling with his Duncan friend. 

A note: He's not sick from what I can tell, just losing a little weight, and he used to be a large guinea pig. Like... Large. Now he's a bit larger than the tiny Duncan. lol

Long day was long but good. We had Cookie, Ben's brother came to visit (they went swimming, I was not feeling up to it and ended up taking a nap) cleaned the bathrooms and played video games (getting ready to hop back into ARK with the group)

work tomorrow and then off wednesday/Thursday (Therapy, laundry, and dishes to be done those days) we work the weekend.

Glad you got to see Cookie!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny now. There was a thunderstorm before sunrise.

Hot and humid here today. Chance of severe storms this afternoon.

I trimmed a few tall weeds that were growing up between our fence and our neighbor's. Came in dripping with sweat after only about 15 minutes out there.

And how are these flies getting into the house? I have killed at least 10 in the last two days and there are still more!

we have hot and humid, but the sun hides behind the clouds sometimes, and there's a nice breeze.  thunderstorm on the horizon.... maybe. XD

so now i'm stalking the biomes for the new scaled ones.  i saw one, and then it was gone on the refresh. this'll be fun XD

edit - missed another one, cause it took a moment for my brain to connect!

Edited by trystan

I am here, been exhausting for a few weeks o/

19 hours ago, trystan said:

poll time!

My vote is on Nebula ^^

14 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Meant to post earlier, but I was finishing a book/talking to my parents (lol). 

Kris ate some of his pellets (he gets them every night) that we added water to to make a paste, add a bit of pumpkin baby food, and boom! It's a DIY version of a popular thing used for sick/underweight guinea pigs called Critical Care. He devoured a bit of it, like dived headfirst into it nearly. Now he's eating more hay and chilling with his Duncan friend. 

A note: He's not sick from what I can tell, just losing a little weight, and he used to be a large guinea pig. Like... Large. Now he's a bit larger than the tiny Duncan. lol

A severe lose of weight can sometimes indicate health problems or that he isn't adjusting well to a new diet? 

Hope all is okay, well be sending good vibes to you and Kris ❤️ 

13 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Long day was long but good. We had Cookie, Ben's brother came to visit (they went swimming, I was not feeling up to it and ended up taking a nap) cleaned the bathrooms and played video games (getting ready to hop back into ARK with the group)

work tomorrow and then off wednesday/Thursday (Therapy, laundry, and dishes to be done those days) we work the weekend.

Seeing family and swimming sounds fun, but after cleaning the bathroom I think a nap is in order. :) 

Take it easy for Wednesday/Thursday and be sure to rest, those sound like busy days and you don't want to overwork yourself.

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

I finally did some naming and shifting of dragons today.  Spreadsheets now fully updated!  Huzzah!

Same for Nebula ^^

And I just got back from updating a whole lot of spreadsheets.

I think I made an overly complicated stair lineage that involves nearly 4 staircases breeding into each other...

to make a mix of 3 different songs all together. Had to use a spreadsheet so I don't mess up :P 

And this is why I wish for the title of essay writer :P 

I have a long reply every time I post here.

Anyway, it's hot humid and humid here.

Good day to stay indoors, or go to the pool,

but do not stay outside it's frying egg hot out there! XD 

Hope everyone is having a good Tuseday,

I'm off to go take a mandatory test for a learner's permit. 

May everything go well for everyone today ❤️ 

Edited by LadyAngeliki
forgot to add something about my day X'D

48 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

My vote is on Nebula ^^

2 for Nebs, 1 for NR Scaled

so far i've seen two of the scaled ones, but no Nebs.  i did see an Antarean though XD

Yay for selling $100 worth of books today! I've packed up eight boxes of the durned things to be picked up tomorrow.

The table lady never came. Blerg.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

The table lady never came. Blerg.

Shame on her!

Eight boxes of books for $100? Sounds like a deal to me.

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Shame on her!

Eight boxes of books for $100? Sounds like a deal to me.

Like a really good deal to me, considering I am installing bookshelves soon.

Table lady never showed up? Maybe she had a power nap? :P 

Page topper!: I claim this page for the joy of reading books ❤️ 

Edited by LadyAngeliki
had to add page topper :3