Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

30 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Both? ;)

beach is an hour away from my house and New Hope is 30 min away in opposite directions. I lack the energy to drive so much 😅

oh and cat was laying on my naked duvet while the cover was in the dryer so now I have more laundry to do. that’s what I get for leaving my bedroom door open while I sat on my porch feeding squirrels. 

Edited by mishhelle

Just now, mishhelle said:

oh and cat was laying on my naked duvet while the cover was in the dryer so now I have more laundry to do. 

just like a cat!

can confirm.  although sometimes our kitties forget how to cat.  it's kinda funny when they don't quite make it, trying to jump on a box or something.....

Just snagged a jungle Hydra and I wasn't even quick to click! :o Only need a Volcano now to have pairs of CBs of all of them. Only 3 more pairs of each to get after that. :wacko: These big releases are killing me!

I also snagged a CB Sunsong from the AP. Needed that for Zombie fodder. I don't like to kill other people's bred eggs for Zombies, so prefer CBs. If I must I will bred 2Gs of my own to use.

Edited by purplehaze

I still don’t have any Volcano and Jungle hydras. I luckily caught a cb Forest that someone abandoned so now I at least have one. 

19 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Just snagged a jungle Hydra and I wasn't even quick to click! :o

yaay!
i got a volcano Hydra, and i have my dino offered in a trade for a jungle Hydra. i hope i get some kind of response on my trade offer soon!

7 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

I luckily caught a cb Forest that someone abandoned so now I at least have one. 

yaay!

yeah it’s been rough— I’ve never struggled so much to catch things during a new release. 

13 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

yeah it’s been rough— I’ve never struggled so much to catch things during a new release. 

Coppers. I had a horrible time with coppers, especially the green ones!

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Coppers. I had a horrible time with coppers, especially the green ones!

That is the nightmare that keeps recurring whenever we have multi-egg releases. Which one is going to be the one to virtually disappear after the release day, so I should load up on that one and let the rest wait? But you never know until too late!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Just snagged a jungle Hydra and I wasn't even quick to click! :o Only need a Volcano now to have pairs of CBs of all of them. Only 3 more pairs of each to get after that. :wacko: These big releases are killing me!

Awesome!

I am slowly assembling my initial pairs. I have 4 full pairs now (Alpine, Desert, Jungle, Volcano). Still working on getting some from the Coast and Forest!

the green Coppers are a favorite because I love that shade of green. I missed out on them initially because I wasn’t around for that release. I have two males now and plan on making something pretty with Shumogas, but I still need two more females for my scroll goals. 

I just arrived in New Hope. I’m going to do some shopping, eating, and get some exercise in the process.  I’ll see you all later! 

New Hope is a neat little town. Hubby and I visited there about 5 or 6 years ago.

55 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That is the nightmare that keeps recurring whenever we have multi-egg releases. Which one is going to be the one to virtually disappear after the release day, so I should load up on that one and let the rest wait? But you never know until too late!

this, 100%.

32 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

I just arrived in New Hope.

have fun!

in similar news, mishhelle and I are planning a meet-up at the end of next week in New Hope :D

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

in similar news, mishhelle and I are planning a meet-up at the end of next week in New Hope :D

How nice! :) Have fun!

3 hours ago, trystan said:

Awesome! Enjoy!

I am home! I am melting. The problem with house sitting for a month in a house with a/c (partial, but still a/c) is coming home to my own a/c-less house. :P

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

How nice! :) Have fun!

47 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Awesome! Enjoy!

i'm sure i'll have fun! :D 

47 minutes ago, Lagie said:

coming home to my own a/c-less house. :P

eww.

i'm sorry, but eww. XD 

^sounds like it’s time for a cold shower!  I just took one myself after being out in the hot sun all day. 

I had a good time on my little day trip. I went for a run, bought some fun tie-dye harem pants, and hung out with some nice hippies in a tea shop. the owner threw some fresh picked raspberries in my hibiscus iced tea (delicious!), so I bought one of their kava sleepytime tea blends to take home.

Anybody around who can bounce an egg for me to remove influence? I influenced a Lightening Pygmy male yesterday, but today I picked up a second z-coded one that I need to influence male as a mate for the female I already have. That's gonna give me more males than I need, so I need to change it up.

3 hours ago, mishhelle said:

i can help

Thanks, but I got called away from my computer. If you're still around I am back now for a bit, but if not it's okay. I can take care of it tomorrow.

8 hours ago, trystan said:

ooooh, cool cool. have fun!

5 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

ooooh, cool cool. have fun!

i plan to! :) 

37 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks, but I got called away from my computer. If you're still around I am back now for a bit, but if not it's okay. I can take care of it tomorrow.

if you're still on, i can bounce your egg.

18 minutes ago, trystan said:

if you're still on, i can bounce your egg.

Sent you a PM.