Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

We had some thunder, but no rain as far as I know. 

Also @IzzyCat91 has become my almerald dealer, so I'm hooked. Help. lol

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

:blink: I wouldn't want either.

Edit - oh wait! It's aliens!

Hide contents

291731283_605252084292607_40403055544815

That could be too lol

That comic is cute!

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Also @IzzyCat91 has become my almerald dealer, so I'm hooked. Help. lol

Guilty as charged lol

Well, Cookie decided she didn't want to visit today so we'll be trying again for Monday.

Maintenance came to fix the A.c in our room and then I went to bed (MUCH later than I had wanted) I overslept and woke up with my allergies still kicking my butt, so I skipped the party

Once the eyes cleared up I got the rat cage done, bathed the rat bois, and prepped the puppy pads for subsequent cleanings (I have to cut them to fit the bottom of the cage)

Now I'm eating and relaxing. I finished The Vampire Diaries and have started The Originals and then I may play Ark for a bit.

Overall, not a bad day. Tomorrow I am hoping to get the rest of the cleaning besides laundry done so Monday I can relax before we go back to work.

Yes, you are guilty. lol. 

Also so many new eggs dropped, and I only could grab one since I have like no space on my scroll. Darn my need for vampires yesterday. Sigh. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny!

5 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

*gasp* egg drop :'D

Indeed!

@Fuzzbucket, I was out by a day. ;)

I hope everyone has fun with the new release. I've just snagged one from the forest.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I hope everyone has fun with the new release. I've just snagged one from the forest.

I've got 4 of the 6 two-heads, but misclicked on pygmies and am locked. I will abandon 2 of the pygmies later today to try for the last two variants.

There seems to be a lot of negativity in the News thread about another large release so soon after the birthday release. I get it, but it really comes off as ungrateful. :rolleyes:

*grabs a waffle on her way out the door*

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny!

Indeed!

@Fuzzbucket, I was out by a day. ;)

I've an Alpine and 2 pygmies thus far and am locked now lol

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I've got 4 of the 6 two-heads, but misclicked on pygmies and am locked. I will abandon 2 of the pygmies later today to try for the last two variants.

There seems to be a lot of negativity in the News thread about another large release so soon after the birthday release. I get it, but it really comes off as ungrateful. :rolleyes:

*grabs a waffle on her way out the door*

Agreed, I feel it's kind of disrespectful to Tj and the Spriters

There seems to be a lot of negativity in the News thread about another large release so soon after the birthday release.

Some people seem to like to complain. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Indeed. :(

Watching the tail end of Happy Feet 2.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Watching the tail end of Happy Feet 2.

:D Loved that!

18 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

:D Loved that!

I enjoyed it! :)

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

last night i got two Pygmies and one of the Scaled egg.... and the second Pygmy was dragon #2000 for  my scroll!!!! :D 

and then this morning i got the remaining 5 other Scaled eggs.

when we didn't have the release last weekend, i moved the item on my calendar to today.  and here we are. :) 

and, i'm actually egg locked!!! :blink:

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Some people seem to like to complain. :rolleyes:

yes, yes, and, yes. *sigh*

i think most of the posts on the NR thread was some kind of complaint.

today i'm clearing off the tops of things - dressers, my night table, our mantle.  make it look more.... boring.  like we're actually, y'know, packing.  we're having a photographer come on thursday afternoon.  hubby works from home on thursdays, so he'll have to do a lot of moving the boxes and stuff from one side of the room to the other for the pics.  then the realtor is coming thursday evening and we're listing the house!  hubby goes out to Pgh to look at houses on Saturday.  he's taken vacation time next week, which is why he's going when he is.  he says he'll be home like Wednesday.... but i'm not entirely sure. XD 

we did sell stuff at the yard sale today, like three things. XD most of the rest of it is in boxes along our sidewalk as free offerings.  anything still there Wednesday when i come home from work is getting trundled off to thrift stores.  (thursday morning is trash day, so....)

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

and the second Pygmy was dragon #2000 for  my scroll!!!! :D 

Congratulations! :D

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

i think most of the posts on the NR thread was some kind of complaint.

Which is nothing really new for this forum! And I actually just added a complaint, too, so I can't really talk too much! XD I am just so done with dragons that have muddled anatomy so you can't tell what is what head from tail!

I have managed one of the 2-heads from each biome and two of the pygmies, so I am egg-locked for forever. XD Or that is how it feels, anyway!

Good luck with all the mechanics of selling/buying/moving @trystan. It has been nearly 50 years since we have been through that! And we were buying our first house, so didn't have to worry about selling one!

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Congratulations! :D

thanks! :D 

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And I actually just added a complaint, too, so I can't really talk too much! XD I am just so done with dragons that have muddled anatomy so you can't tell what is what head from tail!

heh yeah, i saw your post.  and then i saw the hatchies. yikes!

but S1 shows they're noodles, so in my Noodles group it goes! (along with "Two Heads are Better than One")

12 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Good luck with all the mechanics of selling/buying/moving

thanks!

the easiest mechanics will be selling this one on the morning of Day 1 - with an option that we can rent the house from the buyers for a few days.  then head out to Pgh (with all our stuff), buy the new house in the morning of Day 2.  meanwhile the movers will meet us at the new place and unload the truck.  if we can do it, we rent an SUV van, like a VW bus, that we can drive both directions....come back here, either the night of Day 2 or the morning of Day 3, and load up the van with the cats and their stuff.  then we have a cleaning crew come in and clean.  in the meantime, we have a friend of younger daughter who might be able to spend a bit of time with the cats while we're out in Pgh.

however - what i really think is we'll have to board the cats on Day -1.  Day 0 the movers load up the truck. Day 1 we go sell this house and the movers head out.  Day 2, we buy the new house and the movers unload stuff.  Day 2 or 3, then we (still) hopefully rent the SUV/bus thing, and then pick up the cats at wherever we've boarded them and bring them out to the new place.

it's.... a production.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

and the second Pygmy was dragon #2000 for  my scroll!!!! :D 

Congrats! :)

That sounds quite exhausting. I hope everything goes smoothly!

I can't imagine trying to pack my place up at this stage. (I tried once, several years ago, but my house did not sell, so here I still am.)

@random_dragon_collector, I used Janice's guitar and Rowlf's bust as window displays in my 'new and improved thrift shop' mock-up! ;)

Screenshot_20220703-155704.thumb.jpg.f3da0523949995a0082edca2c194b605.jpg

Edited by Lagie
Adding image

Did I mention that one of daughter's outdoor, semi-feral kitties died? They came home from vacation two weeks ago, and missed him at feeding time the next day. She found him dead in his little hidey cave in their garage. No idea what happened to him. The boy who cared for them while they were away had seen him several times, but since they are pretty wild it didn't seem unusual that he didn't see him every day. His poor brother is at a total loss without him. :( They had never been separated and while they both ranged independently they spent a lot of time together. Now he just mostly hangs around close to the house and even spends a lot of his day in the sunroom if daughter leaves the door open a crack.

Did I mention that one of daughter's outdoor, semi-feral kitties died?

So sorry. :( *hugs to you and daughter*

2 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Thanks for posting a pic!

You're welcome! And thank you so much! #8 was Bunsen Honeydew. ;) He's now shopping.

Screenshot_20220703-203930.thumb.jpg.33627ed617334edb4c9c4afd84c6cf5f.jpg

oh purple, i'm so sorry.

we have two pairs of brothers, a bonded pair, and a couple (although the guy kitty there is fond of both floofy girls!). i don't know how the others would react if one never came home.  although, no one seemed to notice that Arthur had a sleepover the other night....

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Congrats! :)

thanks!

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

That sounds quite exhausting. I hope everything goes smoothly!

I can't imagine trying to pack my place up at this stage. (I tried once, several years ago, but my house did not sell, so here I still am.)

it IS quite exhausting, yes.

oof.

Edited by trystan

2 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

@purplehaze, so sorry that your daughter has to deal with that.

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

So sorry. :( *hugs to you and daughter*

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh purple, i'm so sorry.

Thanks all! I just feel very sorry for poor Mason.

994517036_Mason7-3-22.jpg.4f91c5fd5ec68873f3cabe89d943c64d.jpg

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks all! I just feel very sorry for poor Mason.

994517036_Mason7-3-22.jpg.4f91c5fd5ec68873f3cabe89d943c64d.jpg

awww {{hugs Mason}}

2 hours ago, trystan said:

{{hugs Mason}}

Good luck with that! XD He is sticking closer to daughter now that his brother is gone, but still does not want to be handled.

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Good luck with that! XD He is sticking closer to daughter now that his brother is gone, but still does not want to be handled.

well, it was the thought that counts, right? XD 

19 minutes ago, trystan said:

well, it was the thought that counts, right? XD 

Right. :) And appreciated.

Edited by purplehaze

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Right. :) And appreciated.

you're welcome {{hugs}}

There are fireworks going off. It is 12:40 am. What is happening? Sigh.