Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Our appointments right now are being booked for almost a month away. We're short-staffed in the vet department and have only three clinic times per week.

yeah, i'm not hopeful we'll get an appointment for next friday.  especially since we probably won't be able to call them until tuesday, as monday is independence day XD 

and he did NOT take his med he was supposed to tonight.  wanted NO part of it. *sigh*

Edited by trystan

Cats, amirite? 

I got a tombstone a few moments ago, but all seems well now. Does the server have a cold? lol

20 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Cats, amirite? 

yes.... yes you are.

Also all of my vampires killed like 4 eggs tonight. I just... I'm so done. lol

I just got my phoenix in Ark Survival murdered 😕 am salty that they don't have like a rebirth action when they die. I am so mad.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Sunny so far. Hopefully it will stay that way.

You gotta  camera ?

I do! XD But I'm not at my house right now. :P

Morning all!

Well yesterday was....good but unproductive. Today is gonna be HOT and there's a high pollen count (which I could have told you by how badly my eyes have been acting up since we went out for food last night) We're supposed to get cookie tonight and potentially go to a party at my friend's house (family friendly) but I also am starting yet another unexpected PMS cycle, so I may just bypass that because I feel icky and hot plus PMS = bad time for me anyway. Plus, I have things here at home I need to get done before we go back to work on Tuesday (like clean the rats cage and laundry and bathrooms. Ben can do dishes and trash and floors.) *pats self on back* I DID already order pet supplies for the month though and paid all the (currently issued) bills

I hope everyone is having a good day so far :3

O.o either we have ACTUAL WILD RATS/MICE, or we have a ghost, because both ours are in the cage, all cats are asleep in the living room (as is Ben cuz he passed out on the couch), I'm still awake downstairs, and yet somehow, my shampoo fell off the shower shelf and scared me half to death.

Really hoping for ghost because I do NOT want to have to tell my landlord we have wild rodents

we sold stuff at our yard sale this morning! yaay!

one more morning, tomorrow.... but then all that stuff is going to get donated.  i still have CDs, movies (VHS, DVD), dolls, handbags, a vanity mirror.... i didn't put the few nice dresses i have out for the yard sale though. puzzles too. i have a LOT of stuff.

i got a Nebula dragon from Izzy earlier, and now i'm down to wanting just one more Neb! wow! :D (and 2 Antareans)

thanks to everyone who sent them to me!! :D 

8 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Really hoping for ghost because I do NOT want to have to tell my landlord we have wild rodents

:blink: I wouldn't want either.

Edit - oh wait! It's aliens!

291731283_605252084292607_40403055544815

1 hour ago, trystan said:

we sold stuff at our yard sale this morning

Yay!

The lady for the table didn't show... again. Now she's coming Tuesday.

Edited by Lagie
Adding image

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Edit - oh wait! It's aliens!

yeah, that sounds about right.

but when our cats are staring at the stairs, or i hear the stairs creak and there's no one on it - it's Max.  he's our kitty we said goodbye to right at the beginning of March of 2020.  he was almost 18.

Max:

Spoiler

max.thumb.jpg.2aa56320054c6634001bbfbd4d07ed53.jpg

That's a good old age, though I'm sure you must miss him.

*sends hugs*

I got a flat tire en route to work this morning. The Good Samaritan who stopped to help me out recognized me from the thrift shop. XD

Very! :)

I wasn't even that late getting to work thanks to his help.

This house is sometimes under the flight to the airport (depends on the wind). Tonight something very big came in very low, made the whole house shudder.

It was very weird. I at first thought the a/c was malfunctioning.

Nice to have Good Samaritans around when you need them.

Very hot here today. And sticky. Bleh! We were supposed to get storms, but didn't. We could have used a bit of rain.