Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I've had two of them since I was six months old. But then... I was born on a rock in the ocean so anywhere I went was international.

So where are we going on our vacation?

One of my favorite youtubers is gonna be having a baby soon! I'm so excited. (I get excited over the weirdest things. lol). 

Congrats to your YouTuber! ;)

Sleepy... the dog and I have a routine, though, so I have a half hour before I can head to bed.

Got a red dorsal at the :10 shuffle! :) They don't usually drop that early in the hour.

I've still only managed to grab one of the new dragons. lol. The one from the........forest (had to check lol). And there haven't been any in the AP from what I've seen. Will there be a wall, or have I missed it? 

8 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Will there be a wall, or have I missed it? 

I don't think you can count on a wall. These were hard enough to grab from the very beginning that I don't think people did too much grabbing and abandoning.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I've had two of them since I was six months old. But then... I was born on a rock in the ocean so anywhere I went was international.

So where are we going on our vacation?

makes sense.

i thought hubby and i were going there to fix your faucet? XD 

let's go to England! i've always wanted to go! :D 

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I don't think you can count on a wall. These were hard enough to grab from the very beginning that I don't think people did too much grabbing and abandoning.

Dash it all. lol Ah well. 

i'm kinda stalking the biomes for the False-Headed Hydras.... i've seen a few, but someone's already clicked it before me.  i also saw a Paper too! :blink: (i didn't get that either. bah.) i just want one more of each. yeesh.  i might have to breed to get the opposite genders f the ones i have now.  and i have names all picked out and everything! XD 

I've never seen a paper in the caves. Ever. lol. Which is sad because I really love the way they look. Never seen a dino either. 

pretty sure i got my dinos and papers from others..... that might have been my first (maybe second??) paper i saw in the Cave.  they're more rare than these new ones.

I've only seen like 2 of the new ones. Lol. I'm trying here guys. xD

8 hours ago, trystan said:

makes sense.

i thought hubby and i were going there to fix your faucet? XD 

let's go to England! i've always wanted to go! :D 

True, but that wouldn't be a vacation for me. ;)

England is a great choice!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Mostly sunny. I'm really short-staffed today so I hope the holiday weekend will mean it's quiet.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

True, but that wouldn't be a vacation for me. ;)

yes.... but it would be for me and hubby! XD 

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

England is a great choice!

don't have a compelling reason to go, other than "i wanna" and "Castles!" :D 

i have to leave for work a half hour after i post this. it's a very weird four hours - 12:45 to 4:45 :blink: and i'm sure it'll be busy, because it's a craft store in the summer. XD 

3 hours ago, trystan said:

yes.... but it would be for me and hubby! XD 

XD

Perfectly good reasons! :D

ii have to leave for work a half hour after i post this. it's a very weird four hours - 12:45 to 4:45 :blink: and i'm sure it'll be busy, because it's a craft store in the summer. XD 

My day was chaotic and weird and I really don't like being a people manager. It's too much like being a teacher. (Teacher, so-and-so took my...)

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

My day was chaotic and weird and I really don't like being a people manager. It's too much like being a teacher. (Teacher, so-and-so took my...)

oh fun!

i finally got back here.  did some packing, all that's left in the one room is a bookshelf.  i want to wait until monday when i pick up my shopping - i'll have some packing tape to seal the bottom of the box better then.  but i have plenty of other packing to do.

so have two very types of items that i'm not sure about.

1. there's an old (not sure how old?) home-made bath scrub. not sure it's ever been used since it was made, and probably won't be used.  donate-able or toss?

2. i have a number of pairs of sandals - still like them, haven't worn them in a while though, so they're not gently used, but they're not falling apart either.  i don't want to toss them though. but they're not really donate-able, are they? maybe hang on to them anyway?

12 hours ago, trystan said:

I lived in England for a few years as a child. Our school would take us on trips to different places…I got to visit York, Cornwall, and several castles. We even saw a former dungeon with all sorts of torture devices. 

I wish I still had the photos I took, I’m sure they’re somewhere in a trunk in my parents attic. 

Ah... Watched the movie Cool Runnings from 1993 with my best friend (who'd never seen it), and I forgot how great that movie is. I laughed so hard. 

11 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

I got to visit York, Cornwall, and several castles. We even saw a former dungeon with all sorts of torture devices. 

oooh Castles! :D 

i've started watching season 4 of Stranger Things.  it was a toss up between that and Umbrella Academy.... but Stranger Things won because there were less episodes XD i have a few shows on my list....

On 7/4/2022 at 9:35 PM, Lagie said:

It's going well, thanks! You?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny! And nowhere I need to go. Huzzah!

Fireworks are, and so many people don't get it. There will be some tonight, too, for July 4th. :(

I quit my job.

Unfortunately I don't have my new one properly set up yet so got at least a weak off.

7 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Ah... Watched the movie Cool Runnings from 1993 with my best friend (who'd never seen it), and I forgot how great that movie is. I laughed so hard. 

I ADORE Cool Runnings! One of my all time favorites from my childhood.

there's an old (not sure how old?) home-made bath scrub. not

Meh... probably toss. ;) Even the new plastic-y bath scrubs don't sell well at my shop.

have a number of pairs of sandals - still like them, haven't worn them in a while though, so they're not gently used,

Sandals sell well at my shop!

7 hours ago, mishhelle said:

lived in England for a few years as a child.

Nice! I've visited a few times (mostly London), and live it over there. I even met a bunch of DC players! :D

7 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Watched the movie Cool Runnings from 1993

Good movie!

2 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I quit my job.

Unfortunately I don't have my new one properly set up yet so got at least a weak off

Hope you find something soon! Try and enjoy the time off.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny! And I have nowhere I need to go today. I'm hoping I'll get to show the President of the Board my LEGO creation of the new thrift shop before I pull it apart to take it home tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Meh... probably toss.

Makes sense.

45 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sandals sell well at my shop!

Well gee, I just can't imagine why...;)

In the end, I'll probably end up moving them, and see how it goes next summer or something.

I'm working this morning from 10 to 2:30, I thought I was in at like 11:15 or 11:45, or some weird time for a Sunday ...   but I don't know how to read my schedule apparently XD (The wacky schedule is actually next week!)

Edited by trystan

3 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I quit my job.

Unfortunately I don't have my new one properly set up yet so got at least a weak off.

Best of luck with the new one. Sounds like you have one lined up?

53 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Bright and sunny! And I have nowhere I need to go today.

Nice!

This may be the nicest day here in over a week. The rain yesterday cooled things off and the humidity is much lower. Hope that holds for a day or two!

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

In the end, I'll probably end up moving them, and see how it goes next summer or something.

If you haven't worn them in awhile you might as well get rid of them now and save the trouble of moving them! :P You might wear them again, but how good are the chances?