Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

9 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

My boss has it too so we held eachothers hand when it was time for our COVID booster. 

I had someone come with me for my first three Covid vaccine shots. I managed to do the second booster on my own.

Thanks, guys!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Cloudy, but the shop's not open today so it's not such an issue if it rains (so long as the puddles don't mess with my driving).

hi.

i also actually have work to do today XD

stalking for Nebs today though. :)

I did donation sorting. Again.

Also managed to renew my car insurance, but had to go twice as their computers were down in the morning.

Anyone need an XMEN ghanser?

*takes some food*

*sigh* I need to move out of this house. my bf's interactions with his mom is just omg sometimes it's amazing how often people can fight with each other.

17 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

amazing how often people can fight with each other.

It gets to be a way of life for people after a while. Do you have some place you can go?

The lightning outside is impressive.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Also managed to renew my car insurance, but had to go twice as their computers were down in the morning.

oof, that's annoying

57 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

*sigh* I need to move out of this house. my bf's interactions with his mom is just omg sometimes it's amazing how often people can fight with each other.

{{hugs}}

as Lagie asked, do you have somewhere to go?

speaking of moving, i went though stuff in our home office today.  tomorrow i'll start with the boxes under my dresser and bed (i know what's under there, i just want to make sure i still want it and all.  after my room, i'm going to make an attempt to start with older daughter's room upstairs.  as there's only three rooms (older daughter's/cats'; younger daughter's; bathroom), older daughter's room will have the most stuff to deal with.  after that, everything will be a breeze XD 

and, i've decided: we're going move to Pgh.  Housing market also says so ✔️

Well, Ben and I were suppose to have date night tonight at our favorite habachi place....but we both slept in and is now too late to go lol I really need to clean (cat boxes, rat cage, trash, and laundry need done) but I just woke up an hour ago and have 0 motivation to do ANY of that  (plus the clean clothes need put away so I have a basket for the dirty ones and ben is still asleep in the room 😕 )

ah well, I have all morning I suppose.

I also have a horrendous, random outbreak of cold sores on my upper lip, but just the one side, so my lip is half swollen. looks like I had bad Botox done XD feels awful tho

25 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I also have a horrendous, random outbreak of cold sores on my upper lip, but just the one side, so my lip is half swollen. looks like I had bad Botox done XD feels awful tho

Oh, ouch! I have had those and mine always swell up like that. And they hurt so bad. *hugs!* Hope they heal quickly!

2 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

That is hard to live with. Hubby and his mother fought a lot -- over stupid stuff, too, but it was a control thing on her part. Fortunately I never had to live with the two of them together except for visits about two or three times a year. You really should try to get out of there if you can, for your own mental health.

@trystan What part of Pittsburgh are you looking at? Good luck with the house buying/selling and the move.

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@trystan What part of Pittsburgh are you looking at? Good luck with the house buying/selling and the move.

hubby's looking kinda all over around Pgh.  he's going out on his vacation week, i think he's heading out on July 9 or 10, and he'll see the areas, and see what looks good. :D and our realtor here has put us in touch with a realtor out there, so she'll also know what's on the up and up. :D 

Two things:

1. Cotton Candy grapes are the best grapes. 

2. My vampire dragons hate me. 

That is all. ^^

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, ouch! I have had those and mine always swell up like that. And they hurt so bad. *hugs!* Hope they heal quickly!

Thanks. I don't get them often, and usually it's a single one and it clears up quickly, but on occasion like now, I get a cluster and it's AWUFL (it usually happens when I am really stressed, which I currently am)

6 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Two things:

1. Cotton Candy grapes are the best grapes. 

2. My vampire dragons hate me. 

That is all. ^^

O.o cotton candy grapes?! Excuse me, what?!

They're so good! I'm obsessed with them. They're a type of hybrid made with concord grapes along with other types of grapes. And I don't even like cotton candy. lol. But these grapes are just so good! 

6 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

(it usually happens when I am really stressed, which I currently am)

Stress is definitely a trigger for them.

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

They're so good! I'm obsessed with them. They're a type of hybrid made with concord grapes along with other types of grapes. And I don't even like cotton candy. lol. But these grapes are just so good! 

I've seen them in the store, but never tried them. Maybe I should.

8 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

also have a horrendous, random outbreak of cold sores on my upper lip,

Ow. I get those, too, but usually in smaller quantities. Hope yours heals soon.

9 hours ago, trystan said:

i've decided: we're going move to Pgh.  Housing market also says so ✔️

Happy sorting and moving!

7 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

But these grapes are just so good! 

Yummy!

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I've seen them in the store, but never tried them. Maybe I should.

They're tasty! 

Grapes here are very expensive so I seldom buy them.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Whew. The dog is eating his breakfast. He didn't eat at all yesterday, just treats.

We started the day with a massive thunderstorm.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Happy sorting and moving!

ugh.  it's 14 years of stuff! XD

including some old and very outdated encyclopedia sets.  i had a suggestion on one of my discords that maybe a school or local theatre could use them as props!  even though school is closed, i emailed the theatre director at the high school my daughters went to.  i asked my older daughter if the theatre (local!) she currently is working on a show at could use them ("i don't think so, mom.").  i facebook messaged two more theatres, and the one that got back to me can use them!  yaay! i want to put them in boxes, because i want to keep the crates they're currently in XD

got some more Nebs - one from the Cave yesterday and one from Lagie! (thanks again!)  so that leaves me with just two more Nebs i'm looking to get! :D

7 hours ago, trystan said:

the one that got back to me can use them! 

Excellent! :)

And, you're welcome again.

I missed a step today and took a tumble off my shop steps. I'm scraped and will be bruised on both knees and left shin. I'm not even sure how I ripped the skin on my right big toe. :rolleyes: I'm fine at the moment but expect to be stiff and sore tomorrow. Sigh.

58 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I missed a step today and took a tumble off my shop steps. I'm scraped and will be bruised on both knees and left shin. I'm not even sure how I ripped the skin on my right big toe. :rolleyes: I'm fine at the moment but expect to be stiff and sore tomorrow. Sigh.

Oh, ouch! Sorry that happened. Hope you will be all healed up soon! At least you are lucky that you didn't break any bones or anything.

Amazing how easy it is to really mess yourself up with just one little misstep. I know because I have done!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

ouch!

hope you're not sore tomorrow though.

i'm taking tonight off from sorting stuff.  i'll get back to it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

At least you are lucky that you didn't break any bones or anything.

Amazing how easy it is to really mess yourself up with just one little misstep. I know because I have done!

Very true! Counting my blessings on that one!

47 minutes ago, trystan said:

ouch!

hope you're not sore tomorrow though.

I suspect I will be because I'm starting to feel the muscle reaction setting in. Urgh.

48 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'm taking tonight off from sorting stuff.  i'll get back to it tomorrow.

Enjoy the break! ;)

Can you send pics to older daughter so she can assist?

19 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I suspect I will be because I'm starting to feel the muscle reaction setting in. Urgh.

Urgh is right.

19 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Enjoy the break! ;)

Can you send pics to older daughter so she can assist?

thanks!

in the end, i just might.... depending on where in July it is and she hasn't come up yet.

hubby's going out to Pgh on the 9th (so, not this but next saturday) to look at houses, so we'll see how that goes.

I've had my little Kris Wu guinea pig son since 2019! It's his gotcha day! Whoo!

Also @Lagie I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself any worse than some scrapes and bruises. 

@Lagie oof, sorry you took a tumble but I'm glad it's not too bad

my cold sores are starting to heal, so yay, but the rest of today has been awful and I am glad to be home. Tomorrow will be better, I just know it!

28 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Tomorrow will be better, I just know it!

:D

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brrownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Bright and sunny. That should help dry out my shop yard.

My knees are stiff. It's making the many steps up to the second floor here a slightly slow process. :P

morning all.  it's supposed to be hot and icky out there today.

hopefully it won't be hot and icky when i have my yard sales saturday and sunday morning.... we shall see.

i'm finally down to looking for my last two Nebulas and Antareans! :D

Edited by trystan

It is hot and icky here today already. Was when I went out to water my new tree at 9:15 this morning!

Waiting to hear from the auto shop about my car. Took it in for service and am hoping they don't find any major (read that expensive!) problems.

I'm looking for zombie fodder in the AP. I make it harder on myself by using CBs for Zombies. I hate to zombify other people's bred eggs. I may breed some of the more difficult ones for myself, but prefer the shorter times for AP eggs. XD

Toppage!

Edited by purplehaze