Alesita

Common Breed that You Can Not Resist

We all love rare's and uncommon's breeds, but let us talk about the common breeds. 

I'am sure, that everyone has one, two or more, common breed/s, that he/she can not resist when see in AP or Cave. May have a dozen of them, but still adopt ( or steal from the Cave ) when find a nice lineage. Just because you are addicted to this/those breed. 

For me, this breed is Magi's. Let's put on a side, that they are BSA teleport dragons, i just love the color, the way the look ( specialty the hatchlings ), the position, everything in them. I have many of them ( for my 450 dragons in general ), but stil grab Magi;s when i see them in AP, and keep them, if i like the lineage ( i love checkers ). 

Also like the Undine's ( my first "love" when i come back in the game before some mounts ), have a bunch of them, and still hunting in AP for those lovely green eggs. Green is also my favorite color.

Like the stripes too, the colored ones, but not that addicted to them.

So, what are yours common addictions? 

If this Topic is considered SPAM or unappropriated, please delete it!

Edited by Alesita

Whites. I think part of it is the feathered wings and part is they're from way back when I first joined. I just love them and will take any/all eggs I can find, even messy ones. I want to build an army! XD

Pinks.

Of course they are BSA, but other than that there's no such a perfect shade of pink that they are, combined with that lovely light green. Also I love the both male and female poses (male a little bit more). The egg is also so precious!

Arias.

And not quite so much - pillows.

111 Tercorns and counting. I cant stop!! 😅🤣  Eventually I hope to have enough to create a wall of pretty eggs, but so far they just get snatched up too fast 😂

Water Walkers are my longtime favorite.  :wub:  They were my first big breeding project and I never got out of the habit of picking up CBs when I see them.  They are such a cute and playful creature that I just can't resist.

Pillows. Always Pillows. Currently there are 228 on my scroll. 

Then we have *Black (139), Red (133) Aria (93), Pink (86), Nebula (61), and Frilled (39)

*are Black common? I know for a few years I could not catch a CB Black for anything (I have 3 from before April 2009, one from 2011 and then none until 2015). But I can catch them again easily, so?

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

*are Black common? I know for a few years I could not catch a CB Black for anything (I have 3 from before April 2009, one from 2011 and then none until 2015). But I can catch them again easily, so?

Yes, they are common, exept the Alt ones. 

BTW, I am very happy that, all of you liked this topic 😊

5 hours ago, Stromboli said:

863268744_ScreenShot2020-02-05at11_47_03AM.png.9deaab1a8dcd94e1af82281d410ac080.png

2070778223_ScreenShot2020-02-05at11_43_17AM.png.7cd1f9ec42b2085972229309efa10ae7.png

I like brutes too! I was going to start a PB project with them but I got distracted. XD

Guardians were my fist love, and I also love Pillows and Lihnseyre (sp?) dragons. Although I wish the Lihnseyres were dimorphic.

I've always loved bright breasted wyverns, flamingos, and tsunamis! I just noticed a trend here...

More recently, I love canopies, blacks, and aethers!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

13 hours ago, Pliskin said:

There was a period of time when Blacks were over-bred for the alts and thus over-populated to the point where they were as rare as metals. Those dates seem to line up. Got to where you could trade a CB Black for a CB Gold, and I've only recently trained myself to stop instinctively clicking them.

Also, Spinels.

etj8udH.png

Lihnseyres are gorgeous. . And today there are so many in AR. And I am egglocked.T__T I've managed to grab only one for my growing army. Better, than nothing=3

Yes, commons are lovely! :D  *shamelessly points at "Lovely Commons Project" banner in sig*

There are lots of common eggs I have to actively resist grabbing, like the Hellfire, and I don't even collect those! XD

I do have some common collections though: Black: 602, Storm: 226, Stone: 148, Nocturne: 126, Fell: 113, Black Truffle: 107, Electric: 94, Ash: 94, Water Walker: 93.

I also go through phases of suddenly liking a common never paid much attention to before, but those breeds mentioned are among my all-time favourites.

I don't actually HOARD that much, I just LOVE at them :D 

..... *points to sig* AQUALIS LOVE!!! When they were first introduced I was just completely in awe of the awesome shininess of the adults, plus I love the stage-1 'drab'-looking hatchling. I didn't originally mean to collect so many, to the point where 90% of my growing things are usually Aqualises now, I just can't resist them! 1,196 in my Aqualis group at the moment, but that doesn't include the 300-odd unnameds that I've yet to sort/group/name. 

Female purple ridgewings. ❤️

...also Tarantula Hawk Drakes. ...also Deepseas. Though I've only started seriously beginning to hoard any of these recently, so I don't have nearly as many as some other people here. :)

20 hours ago, Keileon said:

There was a period of time when Blacks were over-bred for the alts and thus over-populated to the point where they were as rare as metals. Those dates seem to line up. Got to where you could trade a CB Black for a CB Gold, and I've only recently trained myself to stop instinctively clicking them.

Also, Spinels.

etj8udH.png

Ok, that sounds familiar, I just remember trying to catch a CB female, because my three were all males. I almost want to say I traded for my female from 2011, but can’t find anything and have no idea what could have traded for it (never have caught a CB metal). Maybe it was a gift. Haha yes, I still spazz-click when I see one, which is probably why my collection is so large XD 

@Alesitaah, good! Glad they count! If the Alt. Blacks don’t, my total count is 132, then ^^

Tetras ❤️ I’ve had real-life tetras since I was a kid, so they hold a special place in my heart. When the breed was released, I immediately loved their simple, crisp design. 

I also really love Sunsongs and Ashes!