Alesita

Common Breed that You Can Not Resist

Anagallis and Water dragons

I had to train myself out of impulse-clicking every time I saw an Anagallis in the AP and I still can't resist Waters 

I adore both

I also have a weakness for Tercorns and Aqualis 

I really wish we could collect eggs too. I just love the desire for the Anagallis 

I'm a sucker for Striped Rivers and Neotropicals.  I don't seem able to pass up Boreals, either; their numbers are growing rapidly.  :D

I'm sure there are some older breeds too, but I adore Leodens, Florets and Glowback pygmies ❤️

I haven't been actively hoarding them but I can't resist them in lineages.

I don't care too much about lineage, but I'll look on the wiki for pretty dragon breeds, hunt for an egg of one of those on the main site, and when I go hunting for a specific egg, I don’t stop until I have one XD 

I've been on the lookout for a Floret Wyvern for a while (wait are those uncommons?), and I also like Blacks. Both of my Blacks were abandoned as hatchies which is rare in Dragon Cave except for bred blacks (people like to breedfarm blacks for alts). However, the moment I have available egg space and holiday dragons roll in, I get as many as possible. Can’t miss out on any cool abandoned eggs! 
So yeah, I just enjoy anything that I find pretty. 

Not sure how common they are, but I can't seem to resist Frills.  Way back when, I abandoned a Frill hatchling (I don't know why.), but it refused to leave my scroll, and the option was locked after that.  I took it as a sign, started breeding them with White dragons (which I also adore), and then could only do stair lineages for SO long.  I only recently found out they can be bred again, so once things settle down, I'm gonna have some massive Frill lineage plans!

I auto click Nebulae. They have been my favorite breed since I joined in 2011 and no matter cave or AP I always go "click" before "think" XD

Terrae dragons are my absolute favourite I just love their colour, their design just everything :) its probably because I love nature and green us my favourite colour 

Edited by Bloommist

Seasonals.

I don't even do much with them, I just see "The markings on this egg match the weather outside" and I click.

Of course I've also got to have a new pair on the first day of shifting seasons too. Every time, even in the middle of hectic yule breeding.

Edited by Ripan

I have a whole bunch of Harvests. I haven't been active for probably half a decade or so, but now that I'm back, I plan on getting my old breeding plans going again. Storms and Harvests for that, IIRC.

I don't know if they count as common, but fire gems. That's a definite click before think. Blacks and vines I've only just managed to stop reflex clicking as well. 

Boreals! Be it caveborn or one with a nice checker lineage or even a checker of another breed with boreals. Although I don't know if I can really be called an addict as I don't have that many boreals (yet). Are nebulae considered common or uncommon? Because that's where my biggest addiction lies...

Edited by Varislapsi

i love pipios !!! i don’t mind abt cb or messy lineages. i want a giant feathery army of angels !!!!!!!!! i have a notepad on my phone where i keep with a huge list of cute names for future ones (^u^)

I have a soft spot for guardians, one was my first egg after all :) I usually try to resist if its CB or a nice lineage I keep. 

Habitually I will just keep any CBs I find in the AP, which has lead to a massive collection of speckle throats, canopys, bright breasted wyverns, dorsals ect. 

I have a random hatchling army of blacks and greens, I think I released a lot of the blacks though. I wish I could unfreeze them XD 

I had nothing to do so I started randomly collection AP blockers which happened to be green dragons during that time. Now I hoard them and whenever I see them in the AP or cave, I snatch them up. And I have no reason to hoard those other than "there are plenty of them so why not".

AP CB greenwings because fun wiggly tentacle dragons and pretty blue\green color. Also about 8 or 9 other common-uncommon breeds because gosh darn the new releases are always gorgeous.

For me, it's magis, scripts, and razorcrests. I have a fondness for magic-using dragons.

Falconiform Wyverns & Daydream Dragons. They are my everything.

I also have the feeling that almost everyone here likes Pillow Dragons (same with me). Oh, and Pink Dragons. I just wanted a few to make sure that I have enough because of the useful BSA & now I'm kinda hoarding them and I can't stop.

There’s three breeds I almost reflexively click whenever I have room and see them: Storms, Terrae, Nebulas.

I dig the majestic presence of Storm dragons. Their crazy black horns and imperious tempers appeal to me.

In the same way, Terraes’ playful, hedonistic demeanour and their deer antlers never fail to make me smile. Plus the three egg patterns make them interesting: what do you see in them?
And last but not least, those enigmatic Nebulæ and their serenity are a nice break from the rush and tumble of the other two. They don’t require conversation. They’re about the bigger picture. Lay back on the hillside a respectful distance away, and get lost in whatever they’re looking at. Passive friendship and effortless togetherness: a gift to the sensitive introvert.

It's cool seeing other people that love breeds that I find uninteresting or even actively dislike. Makes me have more of an appreciation for them

I cannot stop hoarding Sandwaste dragons. They’re just so adorable to me, and the fact that they’re ridiculously easy to get doesn’t help my hoarding.