Alesita

Common Breed that You Can Not Resist

Moonstones and Sunstones. The former are so elegant and have such nice colors so I can't help it... I didn't really like Sunstones much at first, but since they share descriptions with Moonstones, I ended up with a lot of them. They eventually grew on me. It helps that the hatchlings are really cute

I don't know if they're considered common but I always click Antareans as well. They've been one of my favorite dragons since I found out about them (I wasn't active during the initial release)

Cassare. Actually it tied with Script (my 1st dragon) but for some reason it is easier for me to find Cassare so I have more Cassare than Script.

I have a veritable hoard of Antareans from when they first released, and I have a slowly but ever-growing hoard of Fire Gems, but there's a bunch of commons I really like but don't actively hoard (Aqualis, Black Truffle, Crystalline, Glowbacks Hooktalons, Luminox, Monarchs, Occluri, Sinii Krai, Wisteria, Xol if they count as common).

BUT the real culprit on my scroll is Freckleds. I love them dang Freckleds - I'm currently in the process of finishing off a poem with my CB Freckleds, but I'm gonna have to do something else with them afterwards because they're just so cute I love them so much XD

Mistras, of course! And Astralophynes fall right behind. If I see an egg of either breed anywhere, I absolutely cannot resist grabbing it.

Cloudplumes, Elux Lucis, Ember Dragons and White Dragons are all very close contenders as well.

And, I’m not sure if Spirit Wards and Luminoxes are common or uncommon, but I also can’t resist the spooky wyverns!