Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2019

On 1/25/2020 at 6:09 PM, Tigerkralle said:

Should you need a CB Vampire, bitten by a '2nd gen Vampire', please offer a dummy and i check if you are participating this year and need one for your giftee.

2nd gen Vampire as in the Vampire who is the 'father' to my Vampire is from 2008 the release year!

For you giftee, offer a dummy!

Reminder this offer is still up. I am away today and will remove this offer on Monday.

Edited by Tigerkralle

This CB Blue Lunar Herald is 28 Centimeters Long. 28CmL

and up for grabs for someones Giftee! 

Edited by ComatosedRoses

jqBp0WE.png  Secret Santa Updates! DLCcjWR.png

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has participated in Secret Santa this year! There was an amazing amount of kindness and gifting going around, and all of you make it a pleasure to organize this event. 

- Gifting ended today/yesterday, on January 30th! 

- If anyone has not heard from their gifter, please PM us ASAP, so we can reassign you a replacement Santa!

- There's one last thing going on in this thread: a RAFFLE! Everyone who participated will be included. Keep an eye on this thread, there will be more details to come!

-Finally, some fun stats: For this year's Secret Santa, there were 87 participants, and at least 761 gifts were given!

Thanks again from the Santas!

Edited by Secret Santa

At least 761? Wow! Good Job Santas!

I can't wait to spoil someone again in a year!

Edited by ComatosedRoses

Thanks to my Secret Santa and the organisers and happy New Year to everyone! We did quite well!! I'm already waiting for the next round in a year, too.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible! It was a lot of fun and definitely going to participate next year. Shoutout to my Secret Santa—thank you for all the generous and thoughtful gifts! I appreciate every one of them. 😊

It was amazing Secret Santa Event :) I'm going to participate in next one for sure, Big thanks to my Giftee and Secret Santa for everything and every happy moments we had while gifting and recieving gifts. I had so much fun!

Thank you everyone who helped in any way in organizing this year Secret Santa. Happy 2020 Year to everyone!

It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy I decided to sign up again this year. Thank you to my amazing Secret Santa who positively spoiled me. Happy 2020 everyone!

I had some much fun this year gifting and being gifted ❤️ Thanks to my Secret Santa, I got a lot of firsts for my scroll that I never have before :) I can't thank them enough. I can't wait to do this again next year!  While I am sad the winter holidays are over, we got Valentine's Day and plenty more events coming up! 

Wow that's a lot of gifts! Well done everyone! Secret Santa this year was a blast and I'm so happy I decided to join it. Thank you to the Mod team and to everyone else for such a great event. Happy 2020! :D 

Just wanted to say that it's been such an honor to be a Secret Santa mod this year. I love the gifting spirit in Dragon Cave so I'm really happy that I was able help organize the biggest gifting event there is! Thanks to the other mods and to everyone who participated, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all for next year's Secret Santa. ^_^

My second Secret Santa event and it was a blast. Thank you Santa mods for being such great hosts! And thank you so much to whoever donated the Bronze Tinsel x Celestial egg in one of the raffles, I was so happy to surprise my Santee with it. :D It's great that so many folks are willing to help each other out. Someday I'll win a CB Prize and be able to return the favor!

This was my first time participating and it was so much fun to hunt for gifts for my giftee, and also to see the helpfulness and generosity of people here. It was an awesome event! Thank you very much to the mod for the hard work!

Congrats to everyone for all their gifts! Can't wait for next year, and good luck in the raffle!

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt  Santa is not quite done! ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt

We still have a raffle!

How does that work, you ask? Simple!

You don't need to do a thing to enter! Everyone who participated in our Secret Santa exchange will automatically be entered.

Your Santa mod team has been busy rounding up some great prizes for you.

There will be a total of 10 prize winners again this year.

The first 5 will be 2nd gen Prize dragons.

The 5 runner-up winners will get a selection of SAltkins, Thuweds, and perhaps a 3rd gen Prize or two!

Here is what we have for you:

Prize #1. 2G Bronze Shimmer Egg from Male Ice

Prize #2. IOU for 2G Bronze Shimmer x male holiday or metal of your choice.

Prize #3. IOU for 2G Bronze Shimmer x male holiday or metal of your choice.

Prize #4. IOU for 2G Gold Shimmer x female holiday of your choice.

Prize #5. IOU for 2G Bronze Shimmer x male holiday of your choice to be bred after the Valentine holiday.

Runner-up prizes will be a mystery until you are contacted by the donors!

The raffle will be held tomorrow, February 4, and winners will be notified by PM.

Thankyou to my Santa &  Thanks again to the mods who made this event possible and to the special people who generously donated those extra special gifts to help fill our santa wishlists It was such fun showering my giftee with little surprises throughout the event and judging from the number of gifts given (wow)many felt tthe same!

This raffle is a wonderful way to celebrate the ending of SS.  Thank you raffle prize donors and Good Luck everyone!