Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2019

If anyone's able to help me with a CB Copper or even 2nd gen Prize or female Holly, I have some 3rd gen Prizes and SAs and 2nd gen Metals I give for your giftee or you. :) 

All gone for now. :)

Edited by Wanderer

Offer an AP egg if you need a CB golden wyvern here

Also have on cooldown:

CB pink zyu

CB Magma

Edited by Nqli

10 hours ago, FAstudent12 said:

If anyone's able to help me with a CB Copper or even 2nd gen Prize or female Holly, I have some 3rd gen Prizes and SAs and 2nd gen Metals I give for your giftee or you. :) 

Do you still need a 2G Prize? I can attempt to breed one for you in about 5 hours.

Edit: they no egg'd me

Edited by The Dragoness

GIveaway! Since my giftee still has not seen my message and it's been 81 (!!!!) hours, I have a CB Aeon hatchling at 5d 13h and [link removed) 3EG SAltkin for someone to send their giftee. Send me a PM for teleport & let me know whether you'd like one or both of them. ^_^

//ETA: Both gone.

Edited by Aie

Is anyone looking for a 2nd gen metal for your giftee? Got the second ever gold egg from my CB and a female kingcrowne and would love to help! Just throw a dummy here. Gone!

Edited by Varislapsi

Was trying for a prizekin , guess what it it failed 😒  so have a 2nd gen prize x Gold Floret  from male bronze shimmer.  would like to go to someone unable to breed or trade for one to give to their giftee 

PM or offer dummy on link     will leave active for a while to give more a chance 😊

Gone

Edited by charmers

It's so unlikely, but I'm looking for a 2g SA please xD I'm good at hunting for rares, just see any recent santa posts! Haha

Hey, quick question for the Santa community: what would you consider a name code? Something that looks/sounds kind of like a real name (example: sAm3m), something that can be pronounced easily but isn't a real name (example: woRLa), or something that is capitalized followed by all lowercase, but not exactly pronounceable (example: Trrva). Or all of the above? None of the above? Combination of the above?

I don't often collect codes, so I don't know what is desirable. :) If anyone could tell me, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Toyo said:

Hey, quick question for the Santa community: what would you consider a name code? Something that looks/sounds kind of like a real name (example: sAm3m), something that can be pronounced easily but isn't a real name (example: woRLa), or something that is capitalized followed by all lowercase, but not exactly pronounceable (example: Trrva). Or all of the above? None of the above? Combination of the above?

I don't often collect codes, so I don't know what is desirable. :) If anyone could tell me, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Think the most acceptable is your example of Trrva :o capitalized first letter. Though most like to have pronounceable name codes!

3 hours ago, Nqli said:

Think the most acceptable is your example of Trrva :o capitalized first letter. Though most like to have pronounceable name codes!

So, ideally, I would mush the concepts behind woRLa or Trrva, and look for something more like Worla? That is doable :) 

Thank you for the tip!

Edit: also thank you to @purplehaze

Edited by Toyo

@Toyo I think that is probably the safest interpretation, although different people have different standards.

On 1/9/2020 at 6:56 PM, The Dragoness said:

Do you still need a 2G Prize? I can attempt to breed one for you in about 5 hours.

Edit: they no egg'd me

Thanks for trying, I'll see if I can find one somewhere. :) 

Due to not reading my giftees list properly🙄 i am looking for prizekins instead of prize  from this list   

Male gold Shim X Gold

Male Gold Tin X Celestial

Female Gold Tin X Green Firegem

Female Gold Tin X Black Zyu

Male Bronze Shim X Gold Floret ( i tried this one and got a prize that i gifted to the thread)

2nd gen metals needed

Golds from

Female Stone

Female spring

Male White Zyu

Mutamore

Silvers from

Female Sunstone

Female Spring

Female Almandine

Female Green Copper

Solstice

Male Summer

Male Stripe

Happy to offer stuff in return or gift to the thread   Thank You🙂

Edited by charmers

24 minutes ago, charmers said:

Silvers from
[...]

Female Almandine

Sent you a PM :)

3 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

Sent you a PM :)

Thank you dustpuppy😁

Still have a CB magma if anyone needs it! Can give it to your giftee or use it to trade for a different gift :)

Possibly available:

CB pink zyu, since person who requested hasn't accepted it in almost 48hrs. PM if interested, will give out later if still available

On cooldown:

CB Name code Cughb - @Toyo

CB black zyu

Edited by Nqli