Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2019

q3qivqi.png

Original Organizers: PointOfOrigin, Plok, simkim

Retired Moderators: Toyo, evilSpectra

Current Project Moderators: The Dragoness, WWECornSerpentpurplehazeRosastrasza, Aqub

Signups are currently: OPEN

This is a gifting game with a simple idea: each person participating is paired with a secret gifter and a secret giftee. The goal is to fulfill the requests on your giftee's wishlist to the best of your abilities. While one present is enough, the more the better! After all, who doesn't love to find pretty eggs waiting for them in their inbox? 

Remember, this project is all about spreading the joy of gifting, not being greedy.

Table of Contents:

Timeline, Rules, Creating a Wishlist, Signing Up, Secondary Gifters, Receiving Gifts, Giveaways, FAQ, Banners

Participants

Replacement Santas

Santa's Helpers

Timeline

November 1st - December 21st: Sign ups are open

December 21st - January 2nd: Sorting and finalization of groups

January 2nd - January 5th: Delivery of wishlists

January 6th - January 30th: Gifting period

January 30th - February 10th: "Make up" gifting period (for anyone who was missed)

Rules

But before the fun can begin, there are a few rules to go over:

1. Each gifter is only required to send one gift to their giftee. Anything more comes from the goodness of their hearts.
  2. Off-topic chat, spam, abuse, and whining are not permitted in the thread.
  3. Lists must be filled completely. Any lists with empty spots will be rejected.
  4. Please do not request: Holiday dragons or 2G Thuweds. These are very difficult wishes to fulfill.
  5. When putting together your wishlist, you may put more than one dragon in each spot. However, keep in mind that your gifter is only obligated to send you one egg.
  6. Please refrain from saying "something from my wishlist" or posting a link to a separate wishlist. 
  7. If you would rather not reveal yourself to your giftee, please PM the Secret Santa account. We will help you deliver your gifts anonymously. 
  8. You must have the messenger feature enabled. We need to be able to contact you.
  9. Any gift/donation claimed in the Secret Santa thread during the gifting period should be given to your assigned giftee, unless it is explicitly stated that the donation could be kept. (Eggs won or claimed through signup period giveaways/raffles are yours to keep, though!)
  10. Killing, experimenting, trading, abandoning, or re-gifting a gift is not allowed. Freezing is also forbidden, unless you specifically mention your intention to do so somewhere in your wishlist. 
  11. You may request an influenceable egg or gendered hatchling, but not specifically a hatchling outside of the 7th slot. You must be willing to take either.
  12. Giftees have 48 hours to respond to gifter PMs and to pick up gifts.  Gifters may wait longer if they choose but are not expected to hold gifts for more than 48 hours.
  13. Please make a public group on your scroll, named "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2019." (When making a new group, just put a random dragon in as a placeholder.) Whenever you receive a gift from your Santa, sort it into this group! (If you are unfamiliar with using groups on your scroll, please PM a mod, we can help!)

Mods have the right to add more rules if they see fit at any time.

In the case of not following the rules, you will be greylisted (warned) for one offense, and blacklisted (banned) for two offenses. Both lists will be kept private. If you disagree with a warning, you are welcome to send us a PM so we can work it out.

Creating a Wishlist

Each person has a list with seven slots which they can fill with holiday wishes according to this chart:

(Anything not marked as CB must have a lineage)

Slot 1:

CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 2G Prizekin (with a specific breed as mate), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, Special codes such as all numbers, word codes, palindromes, or name codes. (Note: This does not include Z-codes -- their slot should be determined by the breed of dragon if breed is specified. If no breed specified they can be entered in slot 7.)

Slot 2:

CB Copper, CB Almandine, CB Spessartine, 2g Metal, 3g Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine. 

Slot 3:

CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm, 3G Metal, CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese, 2G Prizekin (without a specific breed as mate).

Slot 4:

CB Zyumorph, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Metal, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt.

Slot 5:

CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, CB BSA dragon (not Aeon), 2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize, 2G from Holidays.

Slot 6:

Something with a lineage. Be as specific as you like, as long as the requested dragon does not belong in one of the most valuable, difficult to obtain slots.

Slot 7:

CB uncommon (not very uncommon), CB common, bred BSA dragon, a hatchling.

• Not sure of the rarity of a dragon? Ask one of the mods!
  • You may list as many things as you would like under each slot. Just make sure that your wishes meet the criteria.
  • Please do not list duplicates in multiple categories.
  • Do not put dragons that belong in more valuable slots in a lower slot. (Example: 2g prizes belong in slot 1, but not slot 6, even though they're technically a lineaged dragon.)
  • Anything considered to be less valuable than the suggestions on each spot can also be wished for. So, for example, if you don't want any of the dragons listed for the first spot, you can fill both the first and second spot with a dragon that would fall under second spot, etc. You may also fill any slots with "surprise me," but you will have to take whatever your gifter gives you.
  • Also, do not expect your gifters to fulfill every wish you have. They are only required to send you one gift.

To match people in their gifting abilities and requests, we need to know what they are capable of catching/breeding/trading for. Because of that you are asked to list your special dragons, lineages and catching abilities. We understand that you may feel uncomfortable with that. In that case, instead of putting the lower half of the form (below your wishlist) in your sign up post, just PM us your information. Nothing you share will be made public.

Please do not edit your wishlist after a thread update has been posted. This makes the process easier on the mods. Once we have seen your post and have stated we have updated to X point, we will not be looking back for any new changes. If you want to make any changes to your wishlist, make a new post in the thread using the "I Want to Change My Wishlist" form.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Please include a link to your profile.

Scroll Name: Please include a link to your scroll. 

Group Name: Please include a link to the public "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2019" group on your scroll.

Wishlist:

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins?

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Group Name: Please include a link to the public "Secret Santa" group on your scroll.

Wishlist:

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins?

Getting a Giftee

Participants will receive PMs with their giftee's name sometime between January 2nd and January 5th. You must complete the google form linked in your PM in one week in order for your participation to be confirmed. If you do not respond before the deadline, you will receive a second back up message. This is your final chance to participate in this year's Secret Santa.

If you decide to still participate upon getting that second message, an answer is still required. If you don’t answer in one week’s time, you will be marked as inactive and both your gifter and giftee will be reassigned.

That means you have a maximum of two weeks to confirm participation. No one will be reassigned until those two weeks pass.

Secondary Gifters

Since in the past, people have disappeared, were unable to play, or just stopped playing, we will be keeping a list of secondary gifters who would be willing to step in so that no one ends up without a gift. When taking a position as a secondary gifter, all of the rules for primary gifters still apply (see above).

For that purpose, we are going to have two classes of secondary gifters: Replacement Santas and Santa's Helpers.

The job of a Replacement Santa is pretty straightforward. Your task will be to take upon yourself another giftee in case someone ends up without a gift. You will be able to send their gift(s) during the dedicated "make up" period.

Santa's Helpers are generous people who volunteer to help a struggling gifter breed or catch gifts that will then go to their giftee. If you are not interested in or simply cannot participate in the main event but still want to spread holiday cheer, consider signing up as a Helper!

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

I Want to be a Helper!

Gifts Received

This year, gifters and giftees do not need to submit proof of their gifts to the Secret Santa forum account. Instead, we are utilizing the new "groups" feature. 

When you receive a gift, simply put the dragon in the group you made during the signup process, named "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2019." This way, you can show that the dragon was received and kept, rather than killed, traded, or released. 

Any gifter that has concerns about their gifts may PM the Secret Santa account, and we will look into the matter. 

As always, be aware that viewbombers may target your dragons. Please take care to protect your gifts, and keep an eye on your growing babies. If viewbombing becomes an issue, please PM the Secret Santa account and let us know if you need to make your group private. 

Giveaways

We have decided to bring back giveaways to Secret Santa! There are three types of giveaways: during sign ups, after sign ups, and a finale after the gifting period closes. All giveaways will contain a broad selection of prizes to enter for, but you must enter for all or nothing. You will not be able to select a specific prize unless a two-way teleport is posted in the thread for dummy egg offers. Names will be drawn with the use of a random name generator. Moderators will supply the majority of the prizes, but we are more than happy to accept donations via PM! Giveaways may last anywhere from 12 to 24 hours depending on the prize selection. 

All giveaway prizes must be treated with care, so please do not bite/kill/freeze/experiment/trade/abandon them. 

During Sign Ups

These giveaways are open to everyone, including those who are not participating in the main gifting event. However, these giveaways will be held only during the sign up period. Any prize(s) you win are for you to keep.

During the Gifting Period

This next set of giveaways will be held after sign ups close. They will be open only to gifters, who can enter to win something for their giftee. If your name is drawn, the prize(s) must go to your giftee.

The Big Finale

After this year's Secret Santa closes, we will hold an extra special giveaway as a finale. Anyone who participated in the main gifting event (gifters, giftees, secondary gifters, mods) is welcome to enter. These prizes are for you to keep as thanks for another great year of Secret Santa. 

From non-Santa-mod donators (copy-n-pasted from thread, so it doesn't get lost)

jqBp0WE.png Announcement about gifting! DLCcjWR.png

We've had several very nice people donate eggs for our giveaways - you're awesome! However, we may or may not be able to gift/raffle them in a timely manner, due to our schedules and our scrollspace. You all are therefore welcome to give gifts on this thread, as friends of Santa! 

Please bear in mind our rule that gifting during the signup period (through Dec.21) is open to all users, not just those who have signed up for Secret Santa. Other than that, feel free to gift in this thread using two-way links (if you would like to see where your gift goes, or would like to wait a specific time period before choosing) or one-way links (if you'd prefer a quicker gifting experience). Gifting/giveaways during the gifting period (Jan.6-30) should only go to people participating in Secret Santa, and the egg should only go to their giftee (unless you explicitly say that they can keep it themselves, or use it to trade "up" for something their giftee wants).

FAQs

Q: Can I participate without sending a gift/receiving a gift?

A: No. While you can sign up as a Replacement Santa or a Santa's Helper, you cannot sign up just to receive a gift. That's not the point of this game.

Q: I sent my gift(s), but my giftee has not been active. Will I be given a new giftee?

A: No. Once the gifting has started, only players who did not receive gifts will be reassigned. You are more than welcome to volunteer to be a Replacement Santa or Santa's Helper though.

Q:  My gifter/giftee has not contacted me at all. What should I do?

A: If you have not heard from them by the end of the gifting period, contact the mods through the Secret Santa account. We will make sure you get a gift.

Q: Can I decide not to play after the sorting period begins?

A: For the purpose of laziness, no. But if you do have a real issue that takes priority, we will find new partners for your gifter and giftee.

Q: I received a gift that wasn't on my wishlist. Do I have to keep it?

A: Before contacting us for help, make sure your gifter didn't send you the wrong gift. Politely point out your wishlist to them. If there is still an issue, let us know.

Q: I believe my gift has been traded/abandoned/regifted.

A: Contact a mod immediately. This is against the rules. You will not be asked to send any more gifts to your giftee.

Q: I ran out of Magi dragons! How do I send gifts to my giftee?

A: Send a PM to the Secret Santa account. A mod will send you a two-way teleport and then deliver any gifts for you.

Q: Can I participate if my scroll is hidden?

A: Yes, but be prepared to receive a PM from a mod. We do need to be able to check your scroll at certain points. You can hide it again right after.

Q: What happens if I'm given a warning?

A: Warnings are given for breaking thread or forum rules. After one offense*, you will be greylisted. That means you will receive a PM from the project account detailing the situation and asking you not to do it again. If you break the rules a second time*, you will be blacklisted. You will be permanently banned from participating in Secret Santa activities.

Q: Will thread moderators be participating in the gifting portion of the event?

A: Yes, moderators will be allowed to enter. However, out of fairness, moderators will not be allowed to receive gifts from non-mod participants. We will still happily step in as replacement/supplementary gifters when asked.

*These conditions apply if you break the rules pertaining to gifts (freezing without prior notice, killing, biting, experimenting, trading, regifting, abandoning) only. For thread related offenses (spam, off-topic chat, rude or inappropriate behavior, complaining about a gift, editing a post after an update has been completed), participants will be allowed two chances to correct their behavior before being banned. Upon committing the third offense, they will be blacklisted and removed from all lists.

Banners

user posted image

by Diaveborn

user posted image

by T-Tiger

user posted image

by sunshine_ley

user posted image

by sunshine_ley

user posted image

by sunshine_ley

user posted image

by sunshine_ley

Edited by Secret Santa

Participants

Letters A - N

#0 - 9 

#A

#B

#C

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Celis https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/22686-celis/

Scroll Name: Celis https://dragcave.net/user/celis

Group Name: Celis 2019 Secret Santa https://dragcave.net/group/75954 

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer is great - but really not counting on this) 

2. 3rd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer doesn't matter they both are my obsession)

3. CB Aeon (I don't think I have any)

4. 2nd gen Carina Dragon

5. CB male Blue Fire Gem

6. Soulpeace or bolts of any lineage 

7.  CB male green gemshard

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons so I can do 2nd gens commons for people who want them.  I also have some nice 2nd gen tinsels (2) and nice 3rd gen shimmer lineages.

Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg.

Trading abilities: I can definitely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Chocolatefountain

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/dietrich0614 

Group Name: Chocofountain's SecretSanta 2019 Sry my forum name is just too long so I slightly modified it 😐

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 3g from Spriter's Alt (Can be Even gen)

3. CB Aeon

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt (Can be Even gen)

5. CB BSA dragon (prefer Red or Purple)

6. Any gen EG SAkin

7. Red or Purple hatchie (any lineage)

Breeding abilities: 
3G or higher Prizes, 3G or higher Even-gen from Spriter's Alt, 2G Silver, 2G Holidaykin, other common lineage. 
Since I only have 2 CB Golds and they're usually not so cooperative on breeding, therefore I think I can't promised to breed 2G Gold.😣

Catching abilities: Almost everything except CB Gold and Silver

Trading abilities: Not capable to trade things from Slot 1. For other stuffs, I will try my best 😏

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Cruel

Scroll Name: Shizuku

Group Name: Cruel's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver (might be frozen), 2g Prize (will be frozen if male eastern gold)

2. CB Copper (Liver of Sulfur or Verdigris, will be frozen)

3. CB Aeon, 2G Avatar (most likely to be frozen too)

4. CB Red/Pink

5. CB Red/Pink

6. CB Water Walker, CB Misfit Pygmy

7. CB Water Walker, CB Misfit Pygmy

Breeding abilities: I'll be getting a CB gold so I can breed it, can also breed my CB silvers (PB or not). I own all holiday dragons as CB so I can do 2gs with pretty much anything in my scroll other than my alts/hybrids. I don't own any special lineages.

Catching abilities: I am terrible at catching metals. I've caught all my trios, chickens, cheese, papers, etc. SO anything from this should be ok. Below is 100% ok. But it's been a while since I saw anything other than the trios so I don't want to promise cheese/paper/chicken/dino but I'll def try.

Trading abilities: Eh to be honest I don't do much trading, I believe I can trade for anything that I'm also able to catch though. (Anything but metals)

#D

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dust

Scroll Name:  1010100_1100111

Group Name: My group

Wishlist:

1.  2G SAlt (any are ❤️), ND male

2. 2G Alt Black(if it would be Curled Male, I'll freeze it. Hope it's okay?), CB Green Copper

3. CB Gaia Xeno, 2G Prizekin

4. 2G Avatar(Destriction are <3, but any is cool)

5. 2G Hybrid, CB BSA, Magi/Red is better!

6. Any 2G with pretty pair is good, would love 2G any gender Aeria x White, 2G Fem Hellfire x M Celestial, any GoNkins

7. CB Gemshard ( need CB Red Male, but I don't mind about others, if specific are not allowed) Any CB Babies ❤️ (besides Tercorn, Lumi, Celestial, Coral Pygm, Avea Pygmy, Rift)

Breeding abilities: Have at least 1 Dragon each breeds, have few 2Gs Thuweds/SAlts/Prize but didn't have checker mate for it, have enough 3-4G SAlty/Prize/Thuweds

Catching abilities: Depending of luck, I catch almost all species at least once, but never CB Metals. Maybe I can catch Coppers, more chances for Blusang/Aeon, Xeno/Zyu/Pyralsp/Trios not so big problem. 

Trading abilities: Not sure that I can trade for CB Metals/2G Prize(not so impossible like other, but can't promise 100%)/2G SAlt/ND(maybe??) at any, but I think I can trade for mostly CB things

#E

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum NameElestren.

Scroll Name: Elestren.

Group Name: Elestren's Secret Santa 2019.

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected, 2g from Spriter's Alt.

2. 2g Metal, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed.

3. Blue Dino, Purple Dino but they are for freezing.

4. 2g Avatar (something like thisthis or this).

5. 2g Hybrid, 2g from Holiday.

6. A nice 3g checkers lineage.

7. Love pygmies.

Breeding abilities: I have a lot of CB Metals, one CB Silver Tinsel, a lot of 2g-5g Prize Dragon, 3g Thuwed. Everything dragons breed I have is CB.

Catching abilities: I think I can try catch everything, but I can have problem with CB Gold and with Dino's (they don't like me).

Trading abilities: Yes, I can try trading with people.

#F

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: FoxintheBox

Scroll Name: WoLfgIrLyS

Group Name: FoxintheBox's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (not from F Infinis Caligene, not from infinis Radiant Angel, not from Dolphinsong Rosebud) or 2nd gen Prize (not with red colored breeds)

2. alt Black

3. CB Aeon

4. 4th gen from Spriter's Alt

5. CB Purple (if hatchy male please)

6. male Rift Wyrm any lineage for freezing

7. Glowback Pygmy any lineage/gender/stage for freezing

Breeding abilities: Everything except even gens, checkers, 2nd gen Prize/kin, can breed 3rd gen Spriter's Alt offspring, 2nd gen from Upside down Mint/Cave born Mint/Balloon, 3rd bite from original Vampire Dragon

Catching abilities: Anything except metals.

Trading abilities: Anything except 2nd gen SA, 2nd gen PB Prizes

#G

#H

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: HeatherMarie

Scroll Name: Marie19

Group Name: HeatherMarie's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Alt Undine

3. Dino, any color
4. CB Aqualis
5. 2g Aqualis from any Valentine-breed
6. Very-messy-lineaged Aqualis, preferably 20th-gen+
7. Regular Black hatchling, preferably very messy lineage (for freezing)

Breeding abilities: Don't have many nice/special lineages, though I can breed 2g kins from most holidays. I have 1 male and 1 female CB Gold to breed from, and can breed 2g Coppers/Zyumorphs if they cooperate. (No CB Silvers though!)

Catching abilities: No good at catching Golds/Silvers, but can fairly reliably catch Zyus/Xenos/Aeons. Trios are more hit-or-miss, Magmas are easier to catch than Ice or Thunders. Can fairly reliably catch all unbreedables.

Trading abilities: Not really sure about my trading abilities since I usually only trade for commons, but trading unbreedables for other unbreedables seems to be relatively easy for me.

#I

#J

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Jazeki

Scroll Name: Snickerkitties

Group Name: Very Festive

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver, 2nd gen spriter altkin

2. 3rd gen spriter altkin, 3rd gen Thuwed

3. 2nd gen prizekin or CB blusang

4. 2nd gen avatar

5. CB lunar herald, CB fire gem

6. Offspring from parents with silly names

7. Any one CB common or CB uncommon hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen and up altkin and Thuwed lines. I can breed 3rd gen and up prizes. I can breed 2nd gen and up metals. I can breed 2nd gen avatars and 2nd gen holidaykin.

Catching abilities: I don't do a lot of hunting anymore, so I'll just say I can reliably catch common and uncommon dragons with the exception of coppers and xenos.

Trading abilities: I can easily trade for upper tier items except for CB gold/silver, 2nd gen alts, and 2nd gen prizes. I can't guarantee that I can trade for those.

#K

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: KiraTiyuji https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/238394-kiratiyuji/

Scroll Name: Tiyuji https://dragcave.net/user/Tiyuji

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/106021

1. 2g from any Spriter's Alt

2. Alt Black. Alt Undine. 

3. CB Trio, CB Xenowyrm, CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph (pls not blue)

5. CB Fire Gem, 2G Soulpeace

6. CB bitten Vampire

7. CB Nebulas, CB Purple Ridgeback, CB magis

Breeding abilities: Kinda new player, dont have any

Catching abilities: Can try but can't promise anything,

Trading abilities: Can try but can't promise anything

Teleport abilities: I currently only have 1 usable magi but im getting more of them!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Kovia

Scroll Name: Kovia

Group Name: Group here

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, 2G from SA, 2G Prize.

2. 3G Prize, 3G from SA, Alt Black, 2G Silver.

3. Paper, 2G Prizekin.

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar.

5. 2G Soulpeace, 2G Storm-Rider.

6. Prettily-lineaged Daydream and/or Electric. EG, stair, spiral, anything clean.

7. CB Daydream and/or Electric.

Breeding abilities: Lots of 2G Holidaykin, 2G from Silver, 3G or higher from SA, 3G Thuwed, 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Prize/kin, various checkers and other 2Gs.

Catching abilities: Can try but can't promise anything,

Trading abilities: Can try but can't promise anything.

#L

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Lesh4537

Scroll Name: Lesh4537

Group Name: Lesh4537's 2019 Secret Santa

Wishlist:

1. 2G Prize, 2G SAkin, 2G prizekins: Aeon from male bronze Shimmer, green Copper from male silver Shimmer, Astrapi male gold Shimmer, purple Floret female silver Shimmer

2. 2G Metal, 3G Prize (checkers preferred), 3G SAkin (checkers preferred)

3. 3G Metal (checkers preferred), 2G Prizekin, CB Aeon

4. CB Zyu

5. CB Firegem

6. 2G Glowback from male Glowback x female Coral, 2G Blusang from male blue Syiat x female Blusang (example), any 2G offspring from male Kovos x female Dark Myst

7. CB Avea Pygmy, CB Floret (gold or purple), CB Seasonal

Breeding abilities: I can make Neglecteds. I have every CB except Prize or alts. I can breed some 3G Prize (stair or checker) and higher. 

Catching abilities: Catching ability is kinda iffy - maybe trio or below. I cannot catch metals.

Trading abilities: I can trade for CB Golds and sometimes 2G Prize. 

#M

#N

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Naraku

Scroll Name: JolteonTails

Group Name: Naraku's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2G Spriter's Alt; any CB 5-letters word code (cap variations ok); any CB 4-letters word code (cap variations ok)

2. 3G EG Spriter's Alt (especially from rare SAlts); 2G Metal from a new Common

3. CB Aeon

4. 4G EG Spriter's Alt

5. CB Fire Gem

6. Any pretty 3G checkers

7. CB Tercorn; Any Aqualis

Breeding abilities: I can attempt to breed a 2g from a CB Female Silver Tinsel, depending on the requested mates. I can create NDs, any gender. I have several CB Metals (Gold, Silver, Copper), have at least 1 CB pair for most breeds. I have some 2G/3G/4G SAltkins. I don't have many checkers I can breed myself.

Catching abilities: I can catch pretty much anything reliably beside CB Silver/Gold. Also decent at catching good CB codes.

Trading abilities: I can trade for CB Gold/Neglected/any available CBs, 2g Prizes, occasionally 2g from Spriter's Alts.

Edited by Secret Santa

Letters O - Z

#O

#P

#Q

#R

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Rememberdrgns

Scroll Name: RememberDragons

Group Name: Rememberdrgns’ Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G SAkin (Would love to have one from blue alt), Codes similar to (drgns).

2. 3G SAkin (same as above), Alt Black 

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, CB Mageia

4. 4G SAkin (would like to have Witchlight alt in base if possible)

5. CB Red, CB Pink, CB Bolt

6. Any gen EG SAkin/Thuwed (at least half CBs as alts/Thuwed)

7. Nice lined Aeon/Red, common hatchling

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2Gs of most3G and up SAkin and thuweds, 2G+ S.Shim prize

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch anything but unbreedables, CB Silvers/Golds

Trading abilities: Can trade for most except 2G SA/Thuwed. Unreliably for Dinos.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Group Name: I put my leetle tree in there to keep an eye on things :D

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (would love a blue Fire Gem from blue Fire Gem and a female blueish Spriter's alt, or the same with "red" instead of "blue" in all 3 spots :D)

2. CB Spessartine, male 2nd gen Alt Black from Magi father

3. CB Mageia

4. 2nd gen Avatar from Sinomorph

5. CB Luminox, male if hatchling; CB Aether, female if hatchling

6. 2nd gen Zyumorph from Sinomorph and GoN either gender combo (unrelated to these, please)

7. CB Kovos, Lihnseyre or Aeria Gloris hatchling

Breeding abilities: Can breed a few Spriter's Alt lines and a purple Thuwed checker; Halloween, Christmas, Valentine lineages; I have a few CB Metals available for breeding, also CB Zyus and Xenos; some pretty checkers involving Zyus (*I* like them, at least!); PB Reds, Vines, Blacks; 4 2nd gen Prizes available for stairs and several longer Prize stairs from older CBs; 1 female HM.

Catching abilities: I'm a patient code catcher. I'm too slow for rares though.

Trading abilities: I'm a lousy trader. I do fulfill IOUs - I just never make any that would involve me catching rares.

#S

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: sara4cows' Profile

Scroll Name: sara4cows' Scroll

Group Name: Secret Santa Group 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (Male if possible) or 2nd Gen Spriter's Alt

2. 2nd Gen Gold from Common or 3rd Gen Checker from Spriter's Alt

3. Any 3rd Gen Gold or Silver Checker from Common

4. 2nd Gen Carina, Storm Rider, Risensong or Setsong

5. 2nd Gen Carina, Storm Rider, Risensong or Setsong

6. Any 3rd Gen Checker

7. CB Dusk Pygmy

Breeding abilities: I can breed many 3rd gen checkers (holidays, metals, commons); 2nd gen metals; 2nd gen prize (as she's willing), 3rd Gen Thuweds, 4th gen SA

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch Trios, Aeons, Cheese, most uncommons.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for CB Metals.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Soulsborne

Scroll Name: Soulsborne

Group Name: Secret Santa Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin [Silver Shimmer (m) x blue Lunar Herald / Silver Shimmer (m) x purple Floret / Gold Shimmer (m) x Astrapi]

2. CB green Copper, 2G Gold (x female Turpentine / x female yellow Zyu), 2G Silver (x male Spring / x male Speckle-Throated)

3. CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin (any)

4. CB tan Ridgewing

5. CB Seasonal, CB Gemshard ❤️

6. 2G non-holiday of the 2019 Halloween or Xmas breeds (just pick a combo you think is especially pretty, e. g. harmonious colours or symmetric poses)

7. 2G Gemshard hatchie with the same colour and gender as its Gemshard parent -> looking for BLUE: x m / f Aeria Gloris, x f Aqualis, x f Khusa,

GREEN: x f green Firegem, x m Khusa, RED: x f Arcana, x f red Firegem

Breeding abilities: Able to breed my CB Tinsel, checkers from Prizes / SAltkins / Thuweds / metals / random pretty lineages, 2G metals, etc.

Catching abilities: I'm not hunting much these days so I'll probably end up trading for rarer stuff.

Trading abilities: 2G Prizes can get you most things (except the rarest of the rare lineages, those usually need good connections or luck)

#T

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Taginix

Scroll Name: Taginix

Group Name: Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt, "Hide" code on a Drake (Can be mixed caps). "Tiger" code (Can be mixed caps), General word codes.

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt (Prefer checkers, stairs are fine), PB Black Alt

3. Unbreedables

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt (Prefer checkers, stairs are fine)

5. CB BSAs

6. Any PB (No Alts) Black line that doesn't inbreed with (1, 2, 3). Lineages you are proud of! :D 

7. CB Blacks

Breeding abilities: I have 2Gs of both Spriter's Alts (Higher Gens too) and Thuweds, A Female CB Gold and can PB 2G Silvers. Can make 2G Avatars. Have a decent amount of CB Holidays. Can make a couple interesting checkers.

Catching abilities: Generally somewhat consistent with catching Papers and Cheeses, Metals slip past me though. Decent at catching uncommons and commons. Pretty decent at catching word codes :)

Trading abilities: I don't often trade, but I can generally use papers or cheeses to trade with if need be. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Terces

Scroll Name: Terces

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/105602

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (2G Almandine from Female Silver Tinsel), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly

2. CB Copper, 2G Metal, 3G Prize checker, 3G checker from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Trio, 3G Metal checker, 2G Prizekin, CB Aeon

4. 2G Avatar

5. 2G Aeon from any Holiday breed

6. Any gen Metal checker

7. Any CB hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed a lot of low gen checkered things, such as Prizes, SAltkin, Metals and Holidays. I don't have many common x common checkers or stairs/spirals/other lineage types though.

Catching abilities: Not very reliable at catching, Trios and Coppers give me a hard time for example.

Trading abilities: I haven't had success trading for super rare things like Neglecteds, 2Gs from Prizes or Spriter alts but I think I could trade for most other requests.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: TheLittenLord1 https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236161-thelittenlord1/

Scroll Name: TheFinalChance https://dragcave.net/user/TheFinalChance

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/105801

Wishlist:

1. 2G From SA

2. 3G Thuwed

3. CB Magma

4. CB Zyu

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. 2G PB Common Pygmy

7. Random Hatchi, doesn't matter the lineage

Breeding abilities: I only have a few dragons, but I can breed SAkins 3g and higher or Dorkfaces 4G or higher or Thuweds 4G or higher. I can also breed other things on my scroll

Catching abilities: I've had some luck with trios in the past, but not much

Trading abilities: I haven't had much luck

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Toyo

Scroll Name: Toyo's Scroll

Group Name: Toyo's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2g prize, 2g prizekin (from matching lunar herald or xenowyrm parent), 2g from spriter's alt

2. 3g+ prize checker, 3g+ spriter's alt checker

3. CB xenowyrm (any), CB aeon, 2g prizekin (any)

4. Something from your favorite dragon! (A lineage you are proud of, awesomely named parents, something unique?)

5. CB lunar herald, CB celestial

6. Pretty checker lineage, especially with lunar heralds and/or xenos! 

7. Aeon hatchling, random CB common or checker lineaged hatchling rescued from the AP

Breeding abilities: I have a cb prize, an alt sweetling, and can breed a number of prize checkers, spriter's alt checkers and staircases, 3g prizes, holiday checkers and other lineages, and pretty even gen/checker lineages. Much better at providing specialty lineages than anything CB :)

Catching abilities: Terrible at catching anything more than uncommon breeds! 

Trading abilities: Can sometimes trade for rarer CBs, but since that is dependent on luck and whim, cannot guarantee anything. 

#U

#V

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Varislapsi

Scroll Name: Varislapsi

Group Name: Varislapsi's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB gold or silver

2. CB copper

3. CB blusang or aeon

4. Any clean and EG SA offspring, can be higher than 4th gen

5. CB nebula

6. A beautiful EG lineage with dragons somehow related to sea, sky, space, time or winter

7. Surprise me with absolutely anything, just no inbreds, please!

Breeding abilities: Any 2nd gens from commons and Halloweens (and other holidays, if a specific pairing isn't required) are possible, including hybrids. I can also breed 2nd gen avatars and at least try for 2nd gen alts. May be able to breed 2nd gen metals (not from specific mates) but I have a very limited amount of CBs.

Catching abilities: Only commons really, though I'm absolutely fine with hatching them instead of gifting eggs.

Trading abilities: Sometimes I have luck trading for CB uncommons like zyus and xenos as well as lineaged metals but I can't guarantee anything.

#W

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: wheeloftime13

Scroll Name: wheeloftime13

Group Name: wheeloftime13 Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. 2g Moonstone SAkin (would really like it if from Valentine or Christmas alt please, I already have Arcana and pink Omen. Ultimate dream is Solstice or other blue alt)

2. 3g SAkin (stair or even gen please)

3. Caveborn Aeon

4. 4g SAkin

5. Caveborn Red

6. Moonstone even generation lineage higher than 4g (checker, mirror, complementary colors such as silver, white, blue, gray, and purple)

7. Moonstone hatchie (lower gen the better please)

Breeding abilities: I have some 2g SAkin, some 2g Thuweds, cb metals, 2g prizes (can make checkers on some, but mostly stairstep), I have two lyrical lineage projects (only one is almost done= 3 eggs left)

Catching abilities: I generally can reliably catch Thunders and Magmas, occasionally Ice dragons. Cannot catch caveborn metals other than the rare sulfur copper. I can catch Blusangs, Zyus, Xenos (mostly Astrapi and Pyro), and can catch word codes. Don't have much luck with Aeons.

Trading abilities: I can make Neglecteds, so I can trade those for caveborn metals and second generation prizes. I can trade for 2g prizekin, 3g SAkin. 

#X

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: XDLugia

Scroll Name:  XDLugia

Group Name: XDLugia's Secret Santa 2019 + Leetle Tree

Wishlist:

1.  2g from any Spriter's Alt, an ND, or any of the following codes: Lugia, Tsula, Znowy, Snowy, Owl, word codes in general xD

2.  3g from Spriter Alts (staircases are fine!), 3g Thuwed

3.  CB Aeons

4.  CB Zyumorphs

5.  CB Reds, CB Purples, CB Lunar Heralds

6.  An even gen rainbow lineage! Or a lineage you've worked on and are proud of!

7.  CB Nilias, loads of them. Also any other CB pygmy breeds. xD

Breeding abilities: 

I can breed 3g+ from spriter alts and thuweds. I can also breed 3g prizes, or 2g silver shimmers provided my shim cooperates. Also can breed loads of different checker lineages, rainbow lineages, and other things.

Catching abilities: 

I can catch CB trios, xenowyrms, zyumorphs, papers, cheeses and what-not fairly easily. I can also catch codes pretty well too! I can't catch cb metals though. xD

Trading abilities: 

I'm able to trade for 2g saltkins from time to time. I'm also able to create NDs when I'm lucky, so I can trade for many things as well.

As I mentioned before, I can try breeding my cb shimmer to trade for more valuable things, if my giftee doesn't want a 2g prize.

#Y

#Z

Edited by Secret Santa

MOD NOTES FOR SECOND POST LIST AND SPREADSHEET ENTRIES:

==========================================================

Second Post List Update:  [2 Nov.],  [10:15pm],  [purplehaze]

Approved (and ready to be added to the spreadsheet.):

Ruby Eyes

Dust

Jazeki

Rejected (Skip over, do not add to spreadsheet.):

Soulsborne - needs to change level 1 request to describe dragons wanted instead of using codes of dragons that need mates

Added to Spreadsheet:  [11/8/19],  [11:56PM],  [The Dragoness]

(Please strike through names once info is input into the spreadsheet.)

Second Post List Update:  [4 Nov.],  [4:48pm],  [Aqub]

Terces

Soulsborne

sara4cows

Celis

Rememberdrgns

Second Post List Update:  [Nov 5.],  [4:00pm],  [Aqub]

TheLittenLord1

XDLugia

HeatherMarie

Kovia

Cruel

wheeloftime13

Added to Spreadsheet: [11/8/19],  [11:56PM],  [The Dragoness]

Second Post List Update:  [Nov. 6],  [8:30pm],  [purplehaze]

Taginix

FoxintheBox

KiraTiyuji

Toyo

Lesh4537

Chocolatefountain

painless_j

Second Post List Update:  [11/8/19],  [10:24PM],  [The Dragoness]

Chocolatefountain

Naraku

Lesh4537

Varislapsi

Elestren

Please leave the section below this line blank for use as a form that can be copy/pasted

Second Post List Update:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

Added to Spreadsheet:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

Edited by Secret Santa

Replacement Santas

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons so I can do 2nd gens commons for people who want them.  I also have some nice 2nd gen tinsels (2) and nice 3rd gen shimmer lineages.

Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg.

Trading abilities: I can definitely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.

Teleport abilities: I have several teleport dragons so I should be good there.

Forum Name: FoxintheBox

Scroll Name: WoLfgIrLyS

Breeding abilities: Everything except even gens, checkers, 2nd gen Prize/kin, can breed 3rd gen Spriter's Alt offspring, 2nd gen from Upside down Mint/Cave born Mint/Balloon, 3rd bite from original Vampire Dragon

Trading abilities: Anything except 2nd gen SA, 2nd gen PB Prizes

Forum Name: Guillotine

Scroll Name: InnocentGuillotine

Breeding abilities: I have at least one male and female CB of all non-prizes except Hollies (only males for those) and I have 2nd gens from three prize lines. I also have several alt lines, most of which I am able to continue, and several checkers.

Catching abilities: I can semi-reliably catch Xenowyrms, but anything more rare than that I'm unlikely to be able to grab.

Trading abilities: I can try but cannot promise anything.

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Scroll NameRememberDragons

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2Gs of most3G and up SAkin and thuweds, 2G+ S.Shim prize

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch anything but unbreedables, CB Silvers/Golds

Trading abilities: Can trade for most except 2G SA/Thuwed. Unreliably for Dinos.

Teleport abilities: No, thank you.

Forum Name: Toyo

Scroll Name: Toyo's Scroll

Breeding abilities: I have a cb prize, an alt sweetling, and can breed a number of prize checkers, spriter's alt checkers and staircases, 3g prizes, holiday checkers and other lineages, and pretty even gen/checker lineages. Much better at providing specialty lineages than anything CB :)

Catching abilities: Terrible at catching anything more than uncommon breeds! 

Trading abilities: Can sometimes trade for rarer CBs, but since that is dependent on luck and whim, cannot guarantee anything. 

Teleport abilities: Have plenty 

Forum Name: wheeloftime13

Scroll Name: wheeloftime13

Breeding abilities: I have some 2g SAkin, some 2g Thuweds, cb metals, 2g prizes (can make checkers on some, but mostly stairstep), I have two lyrical lineage projects (only one is almost done= 3 eggs left)

Catching abilities: I generally can reliably catch Thunders and Magmas, occasionally Ice dragons. Cannot catch caveborn metals other than the rare sulfur copper. I can catch Blusangs, Zyus, Xenos (mostly Astrapi and Pyro), and can catch word codes. Don't have much luck with Aeons.

Trading abilities: I can make Neglecteds, so I can trade those for caveborn metals and second generation prizes. I can trade for 2g prizekin, 3g SAkin.

Forum Name: Elestren.

Scroll Name: Elestren

Breeding abilities: I have a lot of CB Metals, one CB Silver Tinsel, a lot of 2g-5g Prize Dragon, 3g Thuwed. Everything dragons breed I have is CB.

Catching abilities: I think I can try catch everything, but I can have problem with CB Gold and with Dino's (they don't like me).

Trading abilities: Yes, I can try trading with people.

Edited by Secret Santa

Santa's Helpers

I want to be a Helper!

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: FoxintheBox

Scroll Name: WoLfgIrLyS

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: whatchutola https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/202149-whatchutola/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/jcunit

Breeding abilities: I have a good amount of CB metals, a few 3g metal checkers, and have a few 2g prizes, but other than that nothing else really special.

Catching abilities: I can catch metals, or anything else for that matter. I have fast internet so this makes it a lot easier.

Edited by Secret Santa

Welcome to Secret Santa 2019!

We are very excited to host another year of Secret Santa and experience the joy of gifting with all of you. Being that last year's event was such a success, we have decided to continue down a similar path this year. There are no major updates to the rules, but we do have new mods to introduce.

• There are two new Secret Santa mods this year, Rosatrasza and Aqub!
  •  Starting today, November 1st, submissions will be accepted until December 21st.

Please read the rules in the first post before signing up. If you have any questions or concerns, you are more than welcome to PM the Secret Santa account or a mod.

Sincerely,

The Secret Santa mod team (The Dragoness, WWECornSerpentpurplehazeRosastrasza, Aqub)

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Group Name: I put my leetle tree in there to keep an eye on things :D

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (would love a blue Fire Gem from blue Fire Gem and a female blueish Spriter's alt, or the same with "red" instead of "blue" in all 3 spots :D)

2. CB Spessartine, male 2nd gen Alt Black from Magi father

3. CB Mageia

4. 2nd gen Avatar from Sinomorph

5. CB Luminox, male if hatchling; CB Aether, female if hatchling

6. 2nd gen Zyumorph from Sinomorph and GoN either gender combo (unrelated to these, please)

7. CB Kovos, Lihnseyre or Aeria Gloris hatchling

Breeding abilities: Can breed a few Spriter's Alt lines and a purple Thuwed checker; Halloween, Christmas, Valentine lineages; I have a few CB Metals available for breeding, also CB Zyus and Xenos; some pretty checkers involving Zyus (*I* like them, at least!); PB Reds, Vines, Blacks; 4 2nd gen Prizes available for stairs and several longer Prize stairs from older CBs; 1 female HM.

Catching abilities: I'm a patient code catcher. I'm too slow for rares though.

Trading abilities: I'm a lousy trader. I do fulfill IOUs - I just never make any that would involve me catching rares.

Teleport abilities: I always have enough, thanks :) 123 Magis XD Orange is my favourite colour, after all.

I Want to Sign Up!

Scroll Name: Soulsborne

Group Name: Secret Santa Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (mate for d4p8Q, sZOiA, GBbV2 or ibEZD)

2. CB green Copper, 2G Gold (x female Turpentine / x female yellow Zyu), 2G Silver (x male Spring / x male Speckle-Throated)

3. CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin (any)

4. CB tan Ridgewing

5. CB Seasonal, CB Gemshard ❤️

6. 2G non-holiday of the 2019 Halloween or Xmas breeds (just pick a combo you think is especially pretty with them, e. g. harmonious colours or symmetry in poses)

7. 2G Gemshard hatchie with the same colour and gender as its Gemshard parent -> looking for BLUE: x m / f Aeria Gloris, x f Aqualis, x f Khusa, GREEN: x f green Firegem, x m Khusa,

RED: x f Arcana, x f red Firegem

Breeding abilities: Able to breed my CB Tinsel, checkers from Prizes / SAltkins / Thuweds / metals / random pretty lineages, 2G metals, etc.

Catching abilities: I'm not hunting much these days so I'll probably end up trading for rarer stuff.

Trading abilities: 2G Prizes can get you most things (except the rarest of the rare lineages, those usually need good connections or luck)

Teleport abilities: I'm good, thanks.

Edited by Soulsborne
Corrected version available below.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dust

Scroll Name:  1010100_1100111

Group Name: My group

Wishlist:

1.  2G SAlt (any are ❤️), ND male

2. 2G Alt Black(if it would be Curled Male, I'll freeze it. Hope it's okay?), CB Green Copper

3. CB Gaia Xeno, 2G Prizekin

4. 2G Avatar(Destriction are <3, but any is cool)

5. 2G Hybrid, CB BSA, Magi/Red is better!

6. Any 2G with pretty pair is good, would love 2G any gender Aeria x White, 2G Fem Hellfire x M Celestial, any GoNkins

7. CB Gemshard ( need CB Red Male, but I don't mind about others, if specific are not allowed) Any CB Babies ❤️ (besides Tercorn, Lumi, Celestial, Coral Pygm, Avea Pygmy, Rift)

Breeding abilities: Have at least 1 Dragon each breeds, have few 2Gs Thuweds/SAlts/Prize but didn't have checker mate for it, have enough 3-4G SAlty/Prize/Thuweds

Catching abilities: Depending of luck, I catch almost all species at least once, but never CB Metals. Maybe I can catch Coppers, more chances for Blusang/Aeon, Xeno/Zyu/Pyralsp/Trios not so big problem. 

Trading abilities: Not sure that I can trade for CB Metals/2G Prize(not so impossible like other, but can't promise 100%)/2G SAlt/ND(maybe??) at any, but I think I can trade for mostly CB things

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magis, thank you ^^

Edited by Dust
Type except, want besides

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Jazeki

Scroll Name: Snickerkitties

Group Name: Very Festive

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver, 2nd gen spriter altkin

2. 3rd gen spriter altkin, 3rd gen Thuwed

3. 2nd gen prizekin or CB blusang

4. 2nd gen avatar

5. CB lunar herald, CB fire gem

6. Offspring from parents with silly names

7. Any one CB common or CB uncommon hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen and up altkin and Thuwed lines. I can breed 3rd gen and up prizes. I can breed 2nd gen and up metals. I can breed 2nd gen avatars and 2nd gen holidaykin. 

Catching abilities: I don't do a lot of hunting anymore, so I'll just say I can reliably catch common and uncommon dragons with the exception of coppers and xenos.

Trading abilities: I can easily trade for upper tier items except for CB gold/silver, 2nd gen alts, and 2nd gen prizes. I can't guarantee that I can trade for those.

Teleport abilities: I have lots of magis.

Updated to here!

Approved and Added:

Ruby Eyes

Dust

Jazeki

:)

Not approved:

Soulsborne (I originally approved, but have one correction for you. Sending a PM in a few minutes.)

Santa purplehaze

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Terces

Scroll Name: Terces

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/105602

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (2G Almandine from Female Silver Tinsel), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly

2. CB Copper, 2G Metal, 3G Prize checker, 3G checker from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Trio, 3G Metal checker, 2G Prizekin, CB Aeon

4. 2G Avatar

5. 2G Aeon from any Holiday breed

6. Any gen Metal checker

7. Any CB hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed a lot of low gen checkered things, such as Prizes, SAltkin, Metals and Holidays. I don't have many common x common checkers or stairs/spirals/other lineage types though.

Catching abilities: Not very reliable at catching, Trios and Coppers give me a hard time for example.

Trading abilities: I haven't had success trading for super rare things like Neglecteds, 2Gs from Prizes or Spriter alts but I think I could trade for most other requests.

Teleport abilities: I'm fine on this one.

Corrected the code issue:

I Want to Sign Up!

Scroll Name: Soulsborne

Group Name: Secret Santa Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin [Silver Shimmer (m) x blue Lunar Herald / Silver Shimmer (m) x purple Floret / Gold Shimmer (m) x Astrapi]

2. CB green Copper, 2G Gold (x female Turpentine / x female yellow Zyu), 2G Silver (x male Spring / x male Speckle-Throated)

3. CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin (any)

4. CB tan Ridgewing

5. CB Seasonal, CB Gemshard ❤️

6. 2G non-holiday of the 2019 Halloween or Xmas breeds (just pick a combo you think is especially pretty, e. g. harmonious colours or symmetric poses)

7. 2G Gemshard hatchie with the same colour and gender as its Gemshard parent -> looking for BLUE: x m / f Aeria Gloris, x f Aqualis, x f Khusa,

GREEN: x f green Firegem, x m Khusa, RED: x f Arcana, x f red Firegem

Breeding abilities: Able to breed my CB Tinsel, checkers from Prizes / SAltkins / Thuweds / metals / random pretty lineages, 2G metals, etc.

Catching abilities: I'm not hunting much these days so I'll probably end up trading for rarer stuff.

Trading abilities: 2G Prizes can get you most things (except the rarest of the rare lineages, those usually need good connections or luck)

Teleport abilities: I'm good, thanks.

Edited by Soulsborne

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Sara4cows

Scroll Name: Sara4cows

Group Name: Secret Santa Group 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (Male if possible) or 2nd Gen Spriter's Alt

2. 2nd Gen Gold from Common or 3rd Gen Checker from Spriter's Alt

3. Any 3rd Gen Gold or Silver Checker from Common

4. 2nd Gen Carina, Storm Rider, Risensong or Setsong

5. 2nd Gen Carina, Storm Rider, Risensong or Setsong

6. Any 3rd Gen Checker

7. CB Dusk Pygmy

Breeding abilities: I can breed many 3rd gen checkers (holidays, metals, commons); 2nd gen metals; 2nd gen prize (as she's willing), 3rd Gen Thuweds, 4th gen SA

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch Trios, Aeons, Cheese, most uncommons.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for CB Metals.

Teleport abilities: I have Magi to share and would happily breed them if there is a need?

Edited by sara4cows
To correct forum name and scroll name.

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: Celis 2019 Secret Santa https://dragcave.net/group/75954 

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer is great - but really not counting on this) 

2. 3rd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer doesn't matter they both are my obsession)

3. CB Aeon (I don't think I have any)

4. 2nd gen Carina Dragon

5. CB male Blue Fire Gem

6. Soulpeace or bolts of any lineage 

7.  CB male green gemshard

I want to be a Helper!

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: Rememberdrgns’ Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G SAkin (Would love to have one from blue alt), Codes similar to (drgns).

2. 3G SAkin (same as above), Alt Black 

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, CB Mageia

4. 4G SAkin (would like to have Witchlight alt in base if possible)

5. CB Red, CB Pink, CB Bolt

6. Any gen EG SAkin/Thuwed (at least half CBs as alts/Thuwed)

7. Nice lined Aeon/Red, common hatchling

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Updated to here!

Approved and added: 

Terces

Soulsborne

sara4cows

Celis

Rememberdrgns

-Santa Aqub

Edited by Secret Santa

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: whatchutola

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/jcunit

Breeding abilities: I have a good amount of CB metals, a few 3g metal checkers, and have a few 2g prizes, but other than that nothing else really special.

Catching abilities: I can catch metals, or anything else for that matter. I have fast internet so this makes it a lot easier.

Edited by whatchutola

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: TheLittenLord1 https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236161-thelittenlord1/

Scroll Name: TheFinalChance https://dragcave.net/user/TheFinalChance

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/105801

Wishlist:

1. 2G From SA

2. 3G Thuwed

3. CB Magma

4. CB Zyu

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. 2G PB Common Pygmy

7. Random Hatchi, doesn't matter the lineage

Breeding abilities: I only have a few dragons, but I can breed SAkins 3g and higher or Dorkfaces 4G or higher or Thuweds 4G or higher. I can also breed other things on my scroll

Catching abilities: I've had some luck with trios in the past, but not much

Trading abilities: I haven't had much luck

Teleport abilities: I have 4 magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: XDLugia

Scroll Name:  XDLugia

Group Name: XDLugia's Secret Santa 2019 + Leetle Tree

Wishlist:

1.  2g from any Spriter's Alt, an ND, or any of the following codes: Lugia, Tsula, Znowy, Snowy, Owl, word codes in general xD

2.  3g from Spriter Alts (staircases are fine!), 3g Thuwed

3.  CB Aeons

4.  CB Zyumorphs

5.  CB Reds, CB Purples, CB Lunar Heralds

6.  An even gen rainbow lineage! Or a lineage you've worked on and are proud of!

7.  CB Nilias, loads of them. Also any other CB pygmy breeds. xD

Breeding abilities: 

I can breed 3g+ from spriter alts and thuweds. I can also breed 3g prizes, or 2g silver shimmers provided my shim cooperates. Also can breed loads of different checker lineages, rainbow lineages, and other things.

Catching abilities: 

I can catch CB trios, xenowyrms, zyumorphs, papers, cheeses and what-not fairly easily. I can also catch codes pretty well too! I can't catch cb metals though. xD

Trading abilities: 

I'm able to trade for 2g saltkins from time to time. I'm also able to create NDs when I'm lucky, so I can trade for many things as well.

As I mentioned before, I can try breeding my cb shimmer to trade for more valuable things, if my giftee doesn't want a 2g prize.

Teleport abilities: 

No, I believe I have a good amount of magis available.

Yaaaaaayyyy it's that time of year again!!!! *bounces* *waves to new mods!* (If the lower part of my list is an issue, please let me know, I figure messy commons are 'lower' than the stated dragons for those slots but I really have no clue...)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: HeatherMarie

Scroll Name: Marie19

Group Name: HeatherMarie's Secret Santa 2019

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Alt Undine

3. Dino, any color
4. CB Aqualis
5. 2g Aqualis from any Valentine-breed
6. Very-messy-lineaged Aqualis, preferably 20th-gen+
7. Regular Black hatchling, preferably very messy lineage (for freezing)

Breeding abilities: Don't have many nice/special lineages, though I can breed 2g kins from most holidays. I have 1 male and 1 female CB Gold to breed from, and can breed 2g Coppers/Zyumorphs if they cooperate. (No CB Silvers though!)

Catching abilities: No good at catching Golds/Silvers, but can fairly reliably catch Zyus/Xenos/Aeons. Trios are more hit-or-miss, Magmas are easier to catch than Ice or Thunders. Can fairly reliably catch all unbreedables.

Trading abilities: Not really sure about my trading abilities since I usually only trade for commons, but trading unbreedables for other unbreedables seems to be relatively easy for me.

Teleport abilities: Have plenty of Magis!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Kovia

Scroll Name: Kovia

Group Name: Group here

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, 2G from SA, 2G Prize.

2. 3G Prize, 3G from SA, Alt Black, 2G Silver.

3. Paper, 2G Prizekin.

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar.

5. 2G Soulpeace, 2G Storm-Rider.

6. Prettily-lineaged Daydream and/or Electric. EG, stair, spiral, anything clean.

7. CB Daydream and/or Electric.

Breeding abilities: Lots of 2G Holidaykin, 2G from Silver, 3G or higher from SA, 3G Thuwed, 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Prize/kin, various checkers and other 2Gs.

Catching abilities: Can try but can't promise anything,

Trading abilities: Can try but can't promise anything.

Teleport abilities: I've got plenty of Magis.