Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2019

This was my first year participating, and I absolutely loved it! Thank you to the mods, the donators, and everyone who participated who made this event what it is. I was floored by the generosity of my Santa, and I hope I made my giftee feel the same way. Good luck in the raffle all!

I'm so glad I got to participate this year and I'm so very grateful for my santa who got me such lovely gifts!! (3

I know the gifting ended, but I'm still working on getting one more special gift for my giftee! Thank you so much for my amazing gifts, thank you to the donators and replacement santas for their kindness, and thank you Secret Santa organizers/mods for such a lovely event!! Good luck in the raffle everyone, I'm very excited for it! :D

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt  Raffle Winners! ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt

Prize #1. 2G Bronze Shimmer Egg from Male Ice - Silvynx

Prize #2. IOU for 2G Bronze Shimmer x male holiday or metal of your choice - becondethuong1307

Prize #3. IOU for 2G Bronze Shimmer x male holiday or metal of your choice - Hvergelmir

Prize #4. IOU for 2G Gold Shimmer x female holiday of your choice - dragonico

Prize #5. IOU for 2G Bronze Shimmer x male holiday of your choice to be bred after the Valentine holiday - MoonShark

Runner-up A - Xasora

Runner-up B - osean

Runner-up C - jewel21

Runner-up D - Tigerkralle

Runner-up E - lunalamoon18

All eggs must be picked up within 48 hours!

Numbers will be redrawn for any eggs not picked up within the time limit.

Prize winners 2 - 5 will be contacted by the Donor of your prize to make arrangements for delivering the IOU.

Ooo congrats to the winners!! :D

And thank you Secret santas for the lovely raffle!! ❤

Wow! What a lovely surprise.

Thanks to all the people making it possible to have this year after year! That includes the mods, the donators for this raffle and all of us!

As one of the Santa mods I would just like to say thanks to all of you who participated. You truly made our job an easy one. The generosity that is displayed in the giving and sharing that takes place in this thread is heartwarming and really does embody the spirit of the season. I hope to see you all back again next year!! :wub:

Congrats to the winners and thanks to the mods for running this! Had a blast again this year ^^

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWx  Sadly, it seems that Santa's work is not yet done! ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWx

Two of the runner-up winners in the original raffle have not claimed their prizes, so new names have been drawn to replace those winners.

The lucky replacements are:

@biruko

@sara4cows

@Alwerien

@Mochi

You will receive a PM with the link to your prize.

Please pick up your prizes as quickly as posible since they have already been waiting several days for their forever home!

Congratz to all the Winners & Donators & participants in this awesome yearly event. If you didn't join in some way this year, or only did a little bit, consider marking it on the calendar for next year. Or if your schedule is more chaotic like mine is these days (super responsible adulting), make sure to hype & share!