Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2019

Wishing everyone happy gifting😀

I have made a start on mine, but having trouble with certain 2nd gen metals (not enough mates) if anyone could possibly help i am more than happy to try for some in return PM if you can help  Thanks

I'm so excited for my Santa-hunting! Looks like I (might) be able to grab one thing from (almost) every slot on my Giftee's list, *and* looks like I'll be able to put some of my long lineages to good use! Spent a good hour last night going through my dragons for appropriate breeding options. 

1 hour ago, Aqub said:

I just want to bump this because they're still here and a new page started...

I put dummy in one trade :) My Giftee would like one :)

Edit:

Thank you Aqub!

I can't wait for tommorrow when gifting period starts, it's really amazing time of the year! :)

Edited by biruko

3 minutes ago, charmers said:

have a lineaged neglected if anyone needs for gifting it has been stunned before i got it so will need a quick handover 

https://dragcave.net/teleport/23174a652a32da6663da8cf03f29084b

I've made an offer, it would be awesome to gift it to giftee. If you want I can pm you their wishlist so you know I don't want to steal it for myself. 😄

1 minute ago, blah said:

I've made an offer, it would be awesome to gift it to giftee. If you want I can pm you their wishlist so you know I don't want to steal it for myself. 😄

accepted and no need to send list😁

2 minutes ago, charmers said:

accepted and no need to send list😁

You're a star, thank you! ❤️

4 hours ago, Aqub said:

3G checker Thuwed

Thuweds to help you with secret santa! Offer a dummy please :)

Thank you, Aqub! I will send it to my person :)

SAltkin 🎅

SAltkin Thuwed (note: inbred) 🎅

Edited by Jazeki

EG3 SAltkin

For wishlist use only, please.

Just offer a dummy so I know where it goes!

Edited by purplehaze

Hello Santa's!

Was wondering if anyone had a 3G-4G SA, or 3G Thuwed for my Giftee?

can trade for 3G Prize (in a few days) or 4G Prize Today, or 2G Coppers, Trio or Holiday Kin. 

I need help getting a 2nd from Female Holly, a red or green colored mate preferred.  I can offer 3rd gen and higher SA lineages, 3rd gen or higher Prize lineages, try for 2nd gens from metals, just let me know what I can do for you!  Thanks in advance!

There wasn't really a "slot" for alt sweetlings, but it might count as a kind of alt, right? 

2g astrapi from alt sweetling! Pop a dummy egg in here, and pass it on to your Secret Santa :)

Gone :)

Edited by Toyo

4EG from SAlt Desipis, Ribbon Dancer & Aegis offer a dummy if anyone need this for their giftee!

I'm looking for Alt Black/ Undine, and CB Rainbow/ Green Copper for my giftee.

I can offer 3-4g SAlt and Prize lineage, 2g Prize/Prizekin from my female Bronze Shimmer, or catch other CB rares such as xeno/zyu to trade for things list above. Please pm me, thanks in advance!

Edited by Chocolatefountain