TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

Just now, White Fox said:

Ok, the Gryffindor egg; first I heard of it! Anyone know what it is??

It's from the previous release

It's the Leodon Egg but I view them as the Legend of Avatar egg mainly because I dislike Harry Potter

Just now, VixenDra said:

Just hope we'll get some explaination...sll that mass-hysteria and stress deserves one...

I am sure we will patience is a virtue... im only annoyed cause i had been planning on being on another game when i noticed the drop...

It is a Leodon, from the May 21st release. The four released eggs matched the Hogwarts houses.

Unfortunately, an extra breed that is definitely not yet ready to release appears to have snuck into this one. Because it's not ready yet and couldn't just be left as-is, I've converted all of the eggs to the new breed that is available from the same biome.

Sorry for any weirdness this is going to cause.

Just now, Lagie said:

It is a Leodon, from the May 21st release. The four released eggs matched the Hogwarts houses.

I view them as the four nations from the Legend of Avatar

Just now, TJ09 said:

Unfortunately, an extra breed that is definitely not yet ready to release appears to have snuck into this one. Because it's not ready yet and couldn't just left as-is, I've converted all of the eggs to the new breed that is available from the same biome.

Thank you, TJ!

Aw, I only have one gusty, I hope I don’t lose it. Or the two each of the others.

Rip my 3 gusties...let's see what they've been converted to...

2 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Unfortunately, an extra breed that is definitely not yet ready to release appears to have snuck into this one. Because it's not ready yet and couldn't just left as-is, I've converted all of the eggs to the new breed that is available from the same biome.

NOOOOO that means i still have no glassies..... ty for the update though....

Edited by Zerhai

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

Figured as much. Hopefully we can see them soon! Thank you, TJ. :)

Hope we get to keep the gusties! They’ll be special to us since we got them from a glitch!

just re-read the post. Ugh we won’t have our gusties won’t we? 😭

Edited by Skelokey

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

Would be better if it was turned in some 3rd new breed that IS ready... :< For everything your users have been into!

Edited by VixenDra

Whaaaa? Huh. That's odd. I didn't realize a not-ready breed *could* 'sneak in', how on earth does that even happen?? Does that mean releases are coded in months in advance and just not 'pushed' for awhile? Why on earth would a not-ready egg even be in the code??

Just now, Skelokey said:

Hope we get to keep the gusties! They’ll be special to us since we got them from a glitch!

It would be funny if they just stayed on your scroll forever as frozen eggs :D

This is so exciting! I usually miss all the drama and show up later confused^^ I enjoy reading all the freak-outs(and being freaked out...) weird as it sounds...!

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Whaaaa? Huh. That's odd. I didn't realize a not-ready breed *could* 'sneak in', how on earth does that even happen?? Does that mean releases are coded in months in advance and just not 'pushed' for awhile? Why on earth would a not-ready egg even be in the code??

THIS

Just now, Chaegyung said:

This is so exciting! I usually miss all the drama and show up later confused^^ I enjoy reading all the freak-outs(and being freaked out...) weird as it sounds...!

Haha! It’s normal. In modern terms, it’s called “hype” !