TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

2 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Unfortunately, an extra breed that is definitely not yet ready to release appears to have snuck into this one. Because it's not ready yet and couldn't just left as-is, I've converted all of the eggs to the new breed that is available from the same biome.

Sorry for any weirdness this is going to cause.

Not ready? That's very intriguing! I'll look forward to these guys, perhaps on a holiday? They look like they could be Christmas eggs. I imagine it must be a special release if they're in the site but can't be released yet.

So now I guess I have 5 muskies, lol. Not sure if I'll keep them all or abandon one so I can have 4 glassies...

Not what I wanted. I would have preferred they stayed. I don't like the ones we are stuck with and only like the windy ones. Hopefully the "windy" ones get released next month or something. 

Well, in the future, when the gusties are released again, I will make sure I egglock myself with them. Twice.

ok got my glassies... and i have 4 and 4.... im happy!!!

Oh thank you for not just deleting the eggs.  Once of my (ex)windies was a perfect word code.

3 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Unfortunately, an extra breed that is definitely not yet ready to release appears to have snuck into this one. Because it's not ready yet and couldn't just left as-is, I've converted all of the eggs to the new breed that is available from the same biome.

Sorry for any weirdness this is going to cause.

Thank you for the clarification at the very least!  

Hey now we have a special egg that was converted by TJ. That’s still neat. We all have glitch eggs. What did y’all get in place for your gusty? I got a musky.

I'm very disappointed that they just up and disappeared (didn't have any as I just woke up). Oh well. Hoping to see them again next month.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Naraku

Just now, Skelokey said:

Hey now we have a special egg that was converted by TJ. That’s still neat. We all have glitch eggs. What did y’all get in place for your gusty? I got a musky.

I got musky as well made it so i have 4 musky eggs!!!! and picked up my glassies as soon as dc was back up (and did so easily)

I want to know how they weren't ready. Still think the better option would have been to let us keep them, especially since they were stuck there for a few hours. Not pleased to say the least.

Guys, I'm assuming by "not ready" TJ means uh, not ready lmao.  I'd rather have eggs that are completely finished and good to go.  (I loved u little windies, tho)

I'm curious how a not-ready-to-release egg can just release itself. Rebellious little eggies. Wanted to explore the world a little too early, I guess.

Well, at least now I can spend my next open egg slots on AP hunting, and got a third musky. I bet the AP is full of good stuff right now.

Edited by Crowned_Ladybug

I think they were supposed to be converted into muskies. The design for them better be worth it 😐 At least they're special.

Quite strange how a supposedly "not ready" breed can just "sneak into the code" like that. How were they coded in? 

Edited by camea42123

I see no reason to get worked up over it. I'm sure TJ's scroll is full of things that are in testing phases to see how the eggs, hatchies, adults look. That's why it's private.

It happens, no use crying over spilt milk. I thought it was already fairly obvious things weren't right, but I guess not everyone thought that way, lol.

We all got muskies. However TJ left this unintended for FOUR HOURS making us believe a secret breed was there for us! Even though I know the reasoning behind him pulling it, he should have fixed it as soon as they started dropping

2 minutes ago, Skelokey said:

As the Gusties only dropped in the Alpine biome and the Glassies only drop in Volcano, all of the replacement eggs will be Musties.

Well now we have a lot of hype waiting for the gusties to re-release. They’re so pretty!!! 

I don’t think they’re a holiday dragon though. It seems to be an alpine dragon, judging by the location and description