TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

1 minute ago, cbussiere said:

Alternatively, hunt them elsewhere since Volcano has around 5x more people lurking than the other biomes, since that's the only place glassies are dropping. I just got a musky in Jungle.

Haha yeah. There are almost 100 people there. I found hunting in the volcano biome last night was easier than the other ones even though numbers were the same. It dropped more eggs at a time and so many click on a already taken egg so fast. Got both my glassies there. I use mobile so during the drops I spam click the biomes till I see eggs and grab.

I just got an older dragon from coast I think...

Hopefully the older dragons don't start dropping fully yet but I'm seeing a few

1 minute ago, camea42123 said:

Yet the windies are still blocking the Alpine biome. There is no end to those -_-

I don't think they're blocking anything. If they're only a few hours old as a release, they're going to behave as such and be the only dragon dropping. The same as the others did this morning.

I have 2 musky and two glassy, because I had a feeling a drop was coming and set an alarm to go off at 4am. At that time the glassy ones were crowding the Volcano and I never saw musky ones there. 

When did the gusty ones start? Because they weren’t there when I was looking then, and still aren’t on TJ’s  first post.

and a second musty... well at least i got something...

Lucky for me I got some of each of the gusty, musky and glassy eggs. But I read something about a Gryffindor egg too somewhere back in this thread? Is that a fourth release?

Just now, almne said:

I have 2 musky and two glassy, because I had a feeling a drop was coming and set an alarm to go off at 4am. At that time the glassy ones were crowding the Volcano and I never saw musky ones there. 

When did the gusty ones start? Because they weren’t there when I was looking then, and still aren’t on TJ’s  first post.

9 AM DC time.

4 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

Ofc unless they are rares.

This is the part I'm worried about 😞 I feel like there would be a hint though?

still haven't caught the first 2 types. hopefully something will pick up

Just now, almne said:

I’m gonna guess sometime this morning? I noticed that too. Maybe it was a surprise since we didn’t get a June dragon.

no windy eggs - just a mistake

hope that this windy eggs will be sometimes land an DC :)

Edited by Sitamun

Quick question as a newbie here: does going into account settings and unclicking the accept help option not prevent viewbombing? It seems like it would to me. *scratches head*

3 minutes ago, snakehands said:

Lucky for me I got some of each of the gusty, musky and glassy eggs. But I read something about a Gryffindor egg too somewhere back in this thread? Is that a fourth release?

The Gryffindor egg is the Leodon Dragon. It was part of the 12th Birthday release (previous release). The fact that it's appearing means that the new egg flood may be calming soon, or it could be a small bug to add to the respectable list of bugs that are happening right now.

Edited by camea42123

1 minute ago, snakehands said:

That was from the DC birthday release. Leodons are the official name.

1 minute ago, snakehands said:

For DC's birthday recently, four new species were released that represent the 4 Hogwarts houses. They're not new eggs, there are just occasional old eggs dropping in.

Maybe that’s why the gusty’s are blocking the Alpine? Trying to get the ratios right when they were added 9 hours later?

Just now, Lagie said:

That was from the DC birthday release. Leodons are the official name.

oh ok, thanks ^^

Just now, Anra7777 said:

Quick question as a newbie here: does going into account settings and unclicking the accept help option not prevent viewbombing? It seems like it would to me. *scratches head*

That's purely a cosmetic option.  It's a friendly request to other players.  Keep fogging!

Just now, Anra7777 said:

Viewbombers do not care abou no help or not, you have to hide your scrool

I just got an unavailable for maintenance on the DC page.  Hoping the glitch is getting fixed

Better not touch my "windy" eggs. I love them.