TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

Who’s excited for when their gusty hatches? It is a beautiful egg! Likes like a guardian of creation and guardian of nature egg combined!

also dragcave just went down due to maintenance!!!

I just got an unavailable for maintenance on the DC page.  Hoping the glitch is getting fixed

Just now, Whirlaway said:

Better not touch my "windy" eggs. I love them.

Agreed, they are so pretty. I hope we can keep them.

With all of this, don´t forget to look in the abandoned page - while I wait for news, just snagged two lowtime shimmers.  ;)

*PS:  Aaaaaand the cave is now down as I write this...

2 minutes ago, Anra7777 said:

Quick question as a newbie here: does going into account settings and unclicking the accept help option not prevent viewbombing? It seems like it would to me. *scratches head*

No. I have mine set to not accept aid. It doesn't deter anyone. Hiding your scroll name will probably help though. 

Looks like TJ noticed something fishy was going on. XD

If the gusty release wasn't intended, I imagine he'd just expand the release rather than revoke them, it's just one species and a lot of people would be angry about revoked eggs.

@Skelokey Yeah, they're really gorgeous eggs! They seem to precede a stunning adult. ouo

Edited by cbussiere

The cave's down for maintenance, it seems as if whatever bug was occurring might be fixed soon!

Yes, we certainly broke the cave.

Edited by camea42123

2 minutes ago, Anra7777 said:

Quick question as a newbie here: does going into account settings and unclicking the accept help option not prevent viewbombing? It seems like it would to me. *scratches head*

Hiding eggs is the only thing that works. The “accepting help” is only a polite request, not something that’s preventative.

Well, isn't this a fine kettle of fish?  :P

6 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

I don't think so.  According to the owner of EATW  "Someone did pay quite a decent amount of money for the attacks during the Christmas event, and I am not going to deal with this any longer. (Just for the order of magnitude: Someone had the resources to deploy ~1000-1500 concurrent users/bots for 3 days straight during the attack. That is far beyond just being a little prank, most likely someone used a real botnet for this.)"  So yes, someone was out to do harm, but I doubt it was simply a disgruntled user trying to force change.  

Oh,so that's what happened? I lost 4 Vampire eggs during that attack!  Thanks for the info, I couldn't figure out why I was singled out!

Just now, pixiezbite said:

Cave down just as I clicked on a z code...cries a little...lol

:( Aww. Bad timing!

Ok, the Gryffindor egg; first I heard of it! Anyone know what it is??

Just now, White Fox said:

Ok, the Gryffindor egg; first I heard of it! Anyone know what it is??

Leodon. 2018 birthday release.

Oh, I was going to try to catch some eggs in Volcano, when site went down... Hope everything will be fixed soon and it's down not because of 100+ people in Volcano xd

8 hours ago, Ansela Jonla said:

Uh-oh, I just saw non-release eggs in with the 5 minute drop in Jungle and Forest.

yZP4ynf.png

image.jpeg.caf9f770922684998db8eacb109d76a3.jpeg

I can feel your ratios, turn yourself to the path of the rare side!