Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Just now, Ninjakittee said:

Ooh, is Chrono your favourite? I'm a sucker for Gaias personally, and also Mageias haha. It's just such a pretty orange XD

Thalassa is my favorite, Gaia is my second favorite, then Chrono then Mageia then Astraphi then Pyro in that order hehe but I just love them ALL the way around!

PS: To those waiting for our project to go live we have contacted the breeding section moderator and are waiting to see if she can unhide it for us, if not we will repost it!

I arise from my slumber! 

@Quiustath - I've added you to the raffle list! 

There's one slot left. If it gets filled, I'll close the raffle early and do the drawing. Otherwise, just one and a half hours to go! And after that, the Sacred Lines will be officially open. 

Incidentally, would anyone like some BSA pretties? 

user posted image - ungendered pink || offer a dummy

user posted image - ungendered magi || offer a dummy

user posted image - aeon egg || offer a dummy 

First come, first served as always. The pink and magi are actually from eggs I received from the last batch of baby shards I adopted out. I decided to hatch them. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Ahhh I just noticed the little HEA jar too! I need to redo my signature I just gotta figure out which ones to get rid of so that I can fit all the pretty jars! OMG I am going to go on a hatchling in a jar collection spree! 

Now all there needs to be is a silver one, just cause, omg silver!

Edited by Rekha

I feel the jar collection vibe. OMG I need a little S2 Snow hatchling in a jar I need it so bad

I have a question about the raffle. I really only want one of them, if I get one of the other two would it be ok for me to re-gift them to someone else in the lineage?

5 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

I feel the jar collection vibe. OMG I need a little S2 Snow hatchling in a jar I need it so bad

7 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Ahhh I just noticed the little HEA jar too! I need to redo my signature I just gotta figure out which ones to get rid of so that I can fit all the pretty jars! OMG I am going to go on a hatchling in a jar collection spree! 

Now all there needs to be is a silver one, just cause, omg silver!

One day when I've got the time, I'll accept requests to create other hatchies in jars. :wub:  

3 minutes ago, Ariento said:

I have a question about the raffle. I really only want one of them, if I get one of the other two would it be ok for me to re-gift them to someone else in the lineage?

There hasn't really been a precedence for this because this is the first raffle. This is the closest rule so far: 

- An egg received from being on the wait list of a Heavenly pair isn't considered a gift, so that can be gifted to someone else, but only after it hatches

Since the hatchie is the Sacred line equivalent and it has already hatched, I'd say that the winners could go ahead and gift the hatchie to someone else.

Alright then!

I'd like to join the Raffle! 

Name: Ariento
Clan: Rose

Choice of Hatchie if I win (rank according to preference): 
Little Blue
2. Little Red
3. Little Green

43 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Alright then!

I'd like to join the Raffle! 

Name: Ariento
Clan: Rose

Choice of Hatchie if I win (rank according to preference): 
Little Blue
2. Little Red
3. Little Green

Added you! And the raffle is now full. I'm going to do a drawing in a bit; just going to go pick up some breakfast. Good luck to everyone! 

Alright, I'm going to do the prize drawing! It's currently 9.36am where I am, the numbers will be drawn at 9.37am. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Announcing the Winners: 

click here for the original raffle post

Raffle.jpg

First Place: @Peachycupcake525

Second Place: @Fetus'

Third Place: @Guillotine

Congrats to the three of you! I will be PM-ing you with teleport links soon. 

UPDATE: PM-ed teleport links to all three winners. Please pick up your hatchies within the next 17 hours! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Hehe, yes congratulations to the winners! Hopefully this raffle experience was a good one. Because if it is.... there will be more of these to come in the future. Maybe not exactly for a Imperial Line offspring, but there might be other CB goodies as well. We'll see! 

And... in about 35 minutes, the wait lists for the Sacred Lines will be officially open. Going to try and grab a ninja shower in the meantime, hopefully I won't be late! I will post again to give 5 minutes warning regardless. 

Drat! Now I gotta prolong my nap again :P Oh well, much worth it!

I was feeling dejavu about this and then realized I was one of the ones who posted last night. I'm... I have to sleep now. :ph34r:

Edited by pretty_thumb

25 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

I have to sleep now. :ph34r:

Ahem you should be asleep already pretty lady!

Alright as expected, I'm a little late. :ph34r: I take way too long to shower. 

The Sacred Lines will be open in 5 minutes. I just need to finish up some formatting. Will update this once they're ready! 

11 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Ahem you should be asleep already pretty lady!

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Alright as expected, I'm a little late. :ph34r: I take way too long to shower. 

The Sacred Lines will be open in 5 minutes. I just need to finish up some formatting. Will update this once they're ready! 

Hehe I'm trying, I'm trying! I just had the same freaking thing happen, so I'm shutting off the computer for now :P 

| Sacred Lines |

The Sacred Lines are officially open for breeding requests now!

A Sacred Line descends from the three brothers of the Emperor and their respective wives - the Sacred Princesses. The Sacred Princesses were the daughters of the Uyghur King and married the Imperial Princes in order to cement an Alliance between their Khaganate and the Imperial Court. After ascending to their position, the members of the court decided to give them chinese names to make them more relatable to the citizens. Each Sacred Princess was named after a flower of China. 

The Clan you belong to will determine which pair you receive an egg from. 

Sacred Peony Line - Rose Clan 

Gemshard_red_male.png Gemshard_red_female.png

Imperial Prince Cong and Sacred Princess Mu Dan (牡丹 - The Peony Princess)

Sacred Lily Line - Jade Clan

Gemshard_green_male.png Gemshard_green_female.png

Imperial Prince Zhi and Sacred Princess Bai He (百合 - The Lily Princess)

Sacred Narcissus Line - Sky Clan 

Gemshard_blue_male.png Gemshard_blue_female.png

Imperial Prince An and Sacred Princess Shui Xian (水仙 - The Narcissus Princess)

Remember, if you're already on the Heavenly Line and submit a form, I will be moving you to the Sacred Line wait list. 

The order of the wait list will be based on a first posted, first added basis.

Also, I'm reserving the first three spots for members who don't already have a second gen Heavenly egg so they have an opportunity to get an egg sooner. 

Here's the form:

Request for an Egg from the Sacred Line 

- These eggs will be descended from an Imperial Prince and his Imperial Princess. 

- To receive an egg, you need to already belong to a clan. 
- If the egg miscolors, you must be prepared to keep it.

- You can only be on the wait list for a Heavenly Line egg OR a Sacred Line egg. 

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

I already have a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg: Yes / No
I'd like to be moved from the Heavenly Line wait list: Yes / NA 

GIMME

Name: Ninjakittee
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

I already have a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg: No
I'd like to be moved from the Heavenly Line wait list: Yes

2 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

GIMME

Name: Ninjakittee
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

I already have a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg: No
I'd like to be moved from the Heavenly Line wait list: Yes

I've moved you onto the Sacred Line wait list! :lol:

Yeeeees! I know favour points mean I should go for male from a red x red pair BUT I want a little flower princess so bad it's gonna be amaze

On 1/22/2018 at 6:47 PM, Kigyptnee said:

So excited about the Sacred Lines! Here’s my form :D 

Name: Kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky

I already have a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg: Yes
I'd like to be moved from the Heavenly Line wait list: N/A

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Imperial Line Egg 

Name: Kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky

Generation of Egg: any :) 

@MinkishMinx - Can you please add me to the imperial line list (for 3+ gen)? I just noticed this request might have been missed... :unsure:

Also... Sacred Lines are officially here! Thanks MinkishMinx! ^_^  

Edited by Kigyptnee