Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Way to go, @Mak0! I’ve got a red hatchie that hasn’t gendered yet(CB) that I haven’t announced because I don’t have a lineage egg to actually get started with this lol I also haven’t been able to find any more CB eggs in the Jungle -.- 

I'm hoping my sacred egg hatches red as well. I also hatched a red female CB that I'm probably gonna keep to be the concubine of one of Biyu's sons.

I cant find CBs either! And my dragons for another lineage where similiarly stubborn today! 2x no interest, one refusal, one egg! I don't have enough Purples for this 😂

Aww we were on top for a short time at least ;) grats Sky Clan!

Edited by Mow

8 minutes ago, Mow said:

I cant find CBs either! And my dragons for another lineage where similiarly stubborn today! 2x no interest, one refusal, one egg! I don't have enough Purples for this 😂

I have a second CB I have yet to hatch, and once I hatch some more eggs I'm going to try to get more CBs for gifting. Any color/gender you're looking for?

(Also I can breed you some purples too once I'm no longer locked)

Thanks for the offer @Ariento

When i get the first offspring i will have a mate, so its not urgend for me to get some, i'm just casually looking but i cant find them nevertheless XD instead i let masses of firegems pass by when i look for a pyro xeno... I once thought fire gems were more rare then Gemshards? 

For the purples i am allready on that quest and breed them regularly :) i just have so much other stuff going on 😊 

1 hour ago, Mak0 said:

MY HEAVENLY EGG HATCHED RED!:D I’m so happy! Now to just wait and see if they little one genders correctly

Whee, congratulations!! And by the way, since this little one is coming from a pair of red parents, the points for either gender would be the same. Red Sons are 3 points, and although Red daughters are 1 point, she does have a Red Concubine mother, so that's a bonus 2 points. So it's 3 points either way to your clan. I'll wait till he/she grows up and is officially introduced to the Court before adding the points, but this is still very much cause for celebration. :D

34 minutes ago, Ariento said:

I'm hoping my sacred egg hatches red as well. I also hatched a red female CB that I'm probably gonna keep to be the concubine of one of Biyu's sons.

Oooh good luck! /roots for the little hatchie-to-be. 

15 minutes ago, Mow said:

I've actually never had a Purple that succeeded in working its magic for me. :dry: And to think this is the improved version of the BSA. I almost think that they would dissuade the pair from breeding in the past. I can't imagine the success rate being lower than it is now. 

Or maybe I just have the most stubborn dragons in the world. 

38 minutes ago, WildDragonFlying said:

Way to go, @Mak0! I’ve got a red hatchie that hasn’t gendered yet(CB) that I haven’t announced because I don’t have a lineage egg to actually get started with this lol I also haven’t been able to find any more CB eggs in the Jungle -.- 

Ooh, just a little suggestion for you to consider. The Sacred line for the Jade clan is actually quite empty now (none of the first three spots that I reserved for members with no lineage eggs are filled yet). It'd still be a week before you can get an egg from them (since they refused this week), but it might be a quicker path to obtaining an egg! 

Or you can keep an eye out for Imperial eggs from breeders! There should be more people with Royal Offspring to breed. 

Good luck with gemshard hunting, otherwise! I, too, haven't had that much luck catching any. What color / gender are you looking for? I can help you to keep an eye out. 

Actually, I too might be willing to adopt an Imperial eggie if anyone has one.... or do I need to fill out the proper form first?

42 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Actually, I too might be willing to adopt an Imperial eggie if anyone has one.... or do I need to fill out the proper form first?

This thread can move quite quickly sometimes, so it'd be best if you could fill in a form so I can add you to the wait list! That way, your request won't be missed. 

Here's the form to use: 

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Imperial Line Egg 

Name: 
Clan I belong to: 

Generation of Egg: (subject to availability) 

If you could fill it in for me, I'll get you added asap! 

Name: JavaTigres
Clan I belong to: Rose

Generation of Egg: (subject to availability) I am flexible.

BTW.... IF I do this, will I lose my place on the Heavenly wait list? I am still interested in one of those also.

Edited by JavaTigress

2 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Name: JavaTigres
Clan I belong to: Rose

Generation of Egg: (subject to availability) I am flexible.

BTW.... IF I do this, will I lose my place on the Heavenly wait list? I am still interested in one of those also.

Don't worry, you won't! The only limitation is between the Heavenly or the Sacred Line wait list. That limitation was implemented to help as many members in the project get a second gen egg as quickly as possible. Before the Sacred Lines were introduced, new members joining the project had to face almost a 1 month to 2 months wait. 

However, anyone who owns lineaged eggs can breed an Imperial Line egg (3rd generation and up), so the probability of getting such an egg will only get higher and higher. So the wait list runs separately. 

1 minute ago, MinkishMinx said:

Don't worry, you won't! The only limitation is between the Heavenly or the Sacred Line wait list. That limitation was implemented to help as many members in the project get a second gen egg as quickly as possible. Before the Sacred Lines were introduced, new members joining the project had to face almost a 1 month to 2 months wait. 

However, anyone who owns lineaged eggs can breed an Imperial Line egg (3rd generation and up), so the probability of getting such an egg will only get higher and higher. So the wait list runs separately. 

HOWEVER, once I have my heavenly eggie, no rule against signing on for the Sacred wait list? It'd be sort of neat to have one of each!

Just now, JavaTigress said:

HOWEVER, once I have my heavenly eggie, no rule against signing on for the Sacred wait list? It'd be sort of neat to have one of each!

For now, I'm reserving the first three spots on the Sacred Line wait lists for those who have yet to receive a second gen egg from the Heavenly Line. I'll eventually change this according to the situation, but for now, it's to help ensure that as many people can have a chance to receive a second gen lineaged egg regardless of whether it's from the Heavenly or Sacred line. 

But to answer your question, if you receive a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg, you can still request to be placed on the Sacred wait list. Just that your position will begin from the 4th spot onwards (for now). It's kinda like a new member protection scheme that I'm trying out. :lol:

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

For now, I'm reserving the first three spots on the Sacred Line wait lists for those who have yet to receive a second gen egg from the Heavenly Line. I'll eventually change this according to the situation, but for now, it's to help ensure that as many people can have a chance to receive a second gen lineaged egg regardless of whether it's from the Heavenly or Sacred line. 

But to answer your question, if you receive a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg, you can still request to be placed on the Sacred wait list. Just that your position will begin from the 4th spot onwards (for now). It's kinda like a new member protection scheme that I'm trying out. :lol:

*Nods* Noted. I guess that seems fair.

@MinkishMinx Oh, good point! When I get home from classes and have time I’ll see if I can hunt down the form to switch from the Heavenly Line waiting list lol I’m mostly looking for greens, gender doesn’t matter since I’m just looking for consorts/concubines :)

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

I own a 2nd Gen Heavenly Line Egg: Yes / No 

I'd like to be shifted from the Heavenly Line Wait List: Yes / NA

Here's the form in case you do decide to make the switch! No pressure, of course. (: It was just a thought I had, hehe. I hope you don't feel like I'm pushing you in any direction! :ph34r:

Also, I'll keep an eye out for a CB Green Hatchie for you! 

Alright GUYS. Little Green from the Raffle was not picked up, and he's about to grow up in less than 10 minutes. I'd really rather he go to someone in the project than stay with me on my scroll, so I'll accept the first dummy egg offer I receive. 

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Here's the link, I hope someone catches him in time! 

EDIT: Thanks for picking him up, @Kigyptnee

And @Guillotine; I'm so sorry that you didn't get to return in time to pick up your raffle prize. I'll make it up to you! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

4 hours ago, Mak0 said:

MY HEAVENLY EGG HATCHED RED!:D I’m so happy! Now to just wait and see if they little one genders correctly

YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

--

Also, dang my slow reading catch up skills. Congrats, @Kigyptnee on taking home little green! 

Thank you, @pretty_thumb @Mak0 for your congratulations ^_^ 

Here's the form for Little Green - 

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: kigyptnee ; also made a group for my imperial harem dragons...
Clan I belong to:
Sky

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Yun Qi
Lineage: lineage
Color:
Jade

Favor Points: (if you're not sure about this, leave it blank and I'll calculate it for you.) 

9 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Thank you, @pretty_thumb @Mak0 for your congratulations ^_^ 

Here's the form for Little Green - 

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Kigyptnee
Link to Scroll: kigyptnee ; also made a group for my imperial harem dragons...
Clan I belong to:
Sky

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Prince Yun Qi
Lineage: lineage
Color:
Jade

Favor Points: (if you're not sure about this, leave it blank and I'll calculate it for you.) 

Aww Little Green has such a nice (and apt!) name now. I'm glad Prince Yun Qi has a lovely home with you. 

Since he's a raffle prize, he doesn't earn points for any clan, but I'm sure he'll produce some lovely offspring! And I love that you've made a group for your Imperial Harem dragons. I must pay them a little visit soon! 

7 hours ago, Mak0 said:

@MinkishMinx will there be more raffles held in the future? I enjoyed them and I think many others did too:rolleyes:

Definitely, yes!  ♥

Edited by MinkishMinx

I swear, some day I'm going to get a blue offspring out of High Concubine Tian and Imperial Emperor Hai Long. Some day. But not today because their baby is red.

I'm thinking of doing a matching-mate theme with this line (i.e. this lil prince will have a red concubine ((among others, probz)) and then so on based on the color of their offspring. Hmm.

Awww nice catch @KigyptneeI'm a little jelous too :) 

oh and i have a Question Mink: As PrinzFeuer is 3rd in line, it will (at least) be three weeks till he could get his heavenly offspring - if it falls within the valentines breeding time, will there be eggs or not? For most of us will be locked, and you too i think with all the Valentines! 

Edited by Mow