Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

@WildDragonFlying Oh awesome! I’m still waiting on my egg from that one but I’m excited to get started with it and more involved:) And I felt the same way. I haven’t been very involved in the forums except for trading in the past but I decided to join this lineage. It was probably one of the best decisions I’ve made during my time on this site, completely changed the playstyle for me. Like you said, it gave it more purpose!

I've never been terribly active on the forums(I joined in 2009, was on for a while, but for the past several years I've basically stuck to the main site and been in and out just raising a few dragons every few months lmao) but now that I'm (hopefully) back for good, I wanted something to be active in to help increase my chances lol I love Nebulas/Ridgewings/Carinas, which is why I went with HEA, and while I like gemshards, I'm more interested by this format and the Favor Points than the actual breed (which sounds kind of bad, I know lol). 

Since the wait list for a Heavenly Egg is so long, I'm gonna spend the time hunting for CB gemshards to get a start on raising mates for the egg I get there lol Here's hoping I can grab some good ones that'll actually match up with my Clan!

Edited by WildDragonFlying

@WildDragonFlying We joined the same year! And I was the same, I would pop in and out on the main site but never dwelled to much into the forums. I didn’t even bother creating a forum account until last year. The way that this lineage is set up was what caught my attention too, initially. It’s so different and provides other options for participation besides just breeding which I really like. I was a little concerned I wouldn’t be able to catch gemshards since they weren’t a focus of mine in the past but I’ve caught plenty with extras to spare. I’ve grown to like them a lot more than I already did as a result:)

I'd actually started a personal lineage involving Gemshards before joining this one (a spiral with CB Shadow Walkers), and one with a specific color of Nebula. I'm already tormenting myself with two personal lineages that involve miscoloring, what's one more? At least in this one it's easier to guarantee a home for miscolored hatchies!

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Peachycupcake525
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Clan I belong to: Sky

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Liao Hua
Lineage: kRfNS
Color: Red

Favor Points: 0 to any clan?

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Zeng De
Color: Blue

Favor Points: 1?

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Lineage of Egg: 
25gxikp_th.jpg

They didn't refuse! I was really worried about that, because he's the only CB Gemshard I have right now.

53 minutes ago, WildDragonFlying said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I Pledge Loyalty to the Jade Clan 

Name: WildDragonFlying
Link to Scroll: Here

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Clan I belong to: Jade(if accepted lol!)

Edit: Wanted to go for the ruthless clan, totally forgot which one it was and pasted the wrong one in here lol

Hi and welcome to Imperial Harem! We're happy to have you here.

13 minutes ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

They didn't refuse! I was really worried about that, because he's the only CB Gemshard I have right now.

Congratulations, @Peachycupcake525 on all of this :) I'm so happy to see Princess Fen Yu and Prince Consort Fang Hua's offspring grown up and mating! Here's hoping their offspring is a blue baby for Sky Clan! 

Edit: Hubby has a gift for someone :)

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Name: Zidya

Clan I belong to: Sky Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: 
is egg

Teleport Link / PM Link: Here

Edited by pretty_thumb

@pretty_thumb

I hope so too. I think the game is trying to convince me that I should have joined Rose clan or something, with all of the miscolors, but at least I was able to gift a bunch of CBs!

@WildDragonFlying hey there, I want to welcome you to the Jade Clan!! I am so excited to see another member of the Jade Clan pop up. Welcome to the Lineage all the way around!

@Peachycupcake525 Grats on all of that! So excited to see the lineages starting to grow and flourish. I can't wait till I finally get to breed too. Good luck on coloring.

Edited by Rekha

My CB hatchling colored green again. I guess now I understand how people feel when their dragons keep miscoloring. I'd never really worked with any dragons with a similar mechanic before.

Color / Gender of Hatchie: Ungendered green
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: OH97m
Teleport Link / PM Link: Here

@WildDragonFlying

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this project!

@Rekha

I could give you the egg now if you want, so that you can start sooner. I can breed another in a week.

Offered on a couple eggs - lol this forum is busy!  I started way back when also :) late 2008? Activity varies greatly lol. Like most of us I still need lots of gems :/

Edit And a green hatchie - but I don't have anything to offer right now drat it lol

Edited by TempestSea

@Peachycupcake525 I would absolutely love that hatchling but am egglocked and need to keep all of my eggs and the hatchies I have I kinda need as well. If you would be willing to give me back one of my lineaged eggs I can put something in that teleport link otherwise I just gotta hope you still have it by the time I am no longer egg locked. As for giving me the egg, I believe as long as they breed a baby this next week I finally get my Heavenly Egg so I will wait, thank you SO much for the offer though! I still can't wait to see what it colors as and to see your lineage grow!

@Rekha

I can just PM you a one-way transfer link to make it simpler.

I have earned Favor for my Clan during a Skirmish!!

Name: Zidya (pretty's husband)

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: 8NYnR
Member who received gift: @TempestSea

Favor Points Earned:
+3 to Sky Clan

Congrats on your new baby, Tempest!

Edited by pretty_thumb

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Favor Earned:
#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: 2 
Recipient of Gift: Rekha
Lineage Code of Gift: OH97m

Well, here's hoping I can nab some CB babies for myself as my current eggs hatch and grow up lol If anyone has any they don't need, feel free to tag/@ me here and if I've got room I'll be more than happy to take it XD 

@WildDragonFlying When I am no longer egg locked I will be hunting again so I will have babies that I will be passing off. Do you need male or female and what color(s)?

@Rekha I joined Jade Clan, so I'd prefer greens, but at the moment I haven't received an egg from either an Imperial or Heavenly Line, so I haven't started breeding yet. Mostly going CB hunting to make sure I have mates when I do get my egg and can officially start :D 

Edited by WildDragonFlying

I'll be giving away anything that turns into what I don't need (which I think atm is just male greens but what can you do), so hopefully I'll be accruing some nice 'shards (and favour as we go! XD)

@Ninjakittee I'll have to keep an eye out for those posts of yours then! Like I said, I'm looking for CB hatchies/eggs, gender doesn't matter, but I do prefer greens(which is part of why I joined Jade Clan lol) so definitely if you get any of those I'll be interested!

Name: esse

Clan I belong to: Jade

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: https://dragcave.net/lineage/KLiG9
Member who received gift: Ariento

Favor Points Earned: 3~ 

----

And thank you for the red gem hatchie! 

Edited by esse

The Sun has risen in Mink Land, so I'm back and ready!! First off, I'm going to do some house keeping and point giving. (Also, I've randomly decided to post in purple for a bit so that I can actually hunt down my own posts more easily.)

7 hours ago, Mow said:

Clan I belong to: Jade
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Eggie
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: VaDkX
Teleport Link / PM Link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

also, Prinz Feuer says the cute dancing Concubine-BFFs have something to do with the chinese new year. 😁 meanwhile I, Mow, found out how one can aquire such a cupcake thingy but i don't know yet how they are used or implemented in the lineage XD but at least i can gift another egg 😄

Oooh, sharp eyes. Well spotted! I had a little bit of a setback where I closed a graphic I was working on without saving it. I'm such a bozo. But thankfully, all is well now, so I'll continue working on this little thing I hope to release soon! 

6 hours ago, Mow said:

Skirmish!!

Name: Mow

Clan I belong to: Jade

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: VaDkX
Member who received gift: Ariento 

Earned Favor Points: +3

if you want your Seragamma back just tell me! 

Thanks for gifting, I'll add the points! 

6 hours ago, Ariento said:

I'll probably take custom text requests starting now, but I don't expect to be able to work on them until Saturday. Please use this form to request one (@MinkishMinx feel free to add this to one of the OPs)

<snip>

Name: Ariento

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Clan I belong to: Rose

Favor Earned:

#4 I Donated a Graphic 

Points Earned: 5 (this only counts as one set, right, since it's just a few different variations for each Clan to pick from) 

Graphic: see above

Graphic Link: attatched to post
I can host the graphic: No (currently hosted via the forums post attachment feature)

Yay, they're so gorgeous! I'll add them to the Graphics section, and I'll also link back here so people can access the form and any additional information you want to add. Since you're accepting customization requests, I'm going to add a new category where personalization of graphics earn an additional 2 points. So that's 7 points to the Rose Clan instead of 5, thanks to you! 

5 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:
  Hide contents

I Pledge Loyalty to the Jade Clan 

Link to Scroll: Here

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Clan I belong to: Jade(if accepted lol!)

Edit: Wanted to go for the ruthless clan, totally forgot which one it was and pasted the wrong one in here lol

Welcome to Imperial Harem! It's so fun having you in Happily Ever After, so I'm thrilled that you decided to join us here as well. I'll give you a proper welcome in a bit, and will also add you to the wait list. 

4 hours ago, Mak0 said:

@WildDragonFlying Oh awesome! I’m still waiting on my egg from that one but I’m excited to get started with it and more involved:) And I felt the same way. I haven’t been very involved in the forums except for trading in the past but I decided to join this lineage. It was probably one of the best decisions I’ve made during my time on this site, completely changed the playstyle for me. Like you said, it gave it more purpose!

Actually, before I decided to create this project, I was on the brink of quitting DC. Somehow, things were getting a little stale. My other project was the only thing keeping me going, but Imperial Harem has renewed a kind of vigor in me. :lol: I'm happy to see that it's brought some excitement for others too! 

4 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Lineage: kRfNS
Color: Red

Favor Points: 0 to any clan?

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Zeng De
Color: Blue

Favor Points: 1?

Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Lineage of Egg: 
25gxikp_th.jpg

Oh, hooray for a new Imperial Harem Princess! I love her name, and the line is looking really pretty. :wub:  I'll add the points for her consort soon, and though she doesn't add any points to any clan, she is no less adored by us all! Congrats on your pretty one! 

3 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Name: Zidya (pretty's husband)

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: 8NYnR
Member who received gift: @TempestSea

Favor Points Earned:
+3 to Sky Clan

Congrats on your new baby, Tempest!

Ooh awesome, thanks for gifting, Zidya. I'll add the points! 

3 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Favor Earned:
#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: 2 
Recipient of Gift: Rekha
Lineage Code of Gift: OH97m

Yay, another gift. You guys are so generous, it's lovely to watch. Will add the points! 

47 minutes ago, esse said:

Name: esse

Clan I belong to: Jade

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: https://dragcave.net/lineage/KLiG9
Member who received gift: Ariento

Favor Points Earned: 3~ 

----

And thank you for the red gem hatchie! 

And yet another gift! :wub: Going to add the points! 

Alrighty, I'll be back after I've done all the necessary updates. It was a lot of posts to sieve through, so if I missed out anything, please let me know!! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Welcome back to the land of the living (though most are sleeping where I am) :) I hope it's been a good start to your day!