Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

4 hours ago, Mow said:

Weee points for Jade! Maybe we will finally make it up to the other clans? 

Everytime i think of Rose Clan i hear the melody of Rose Tattoo from Dropkick Murphys XD

It was really hard to decide on a clan, i like Roses ability to get points out of different colored hatchies and Sky Clans traits on the whole. But Jade is a nice color and still needs more members ;) and its easier if PrinzFeuer and I are in the same clan to boot! 

My lineage plans contain a different color spiral and a three colored double arrow, i havent planned it out so i dont know witch generations and colors i will need but some of my princes and princesses will get royal mates ;) so far i have three of each color in CB, and if i want to join Courts Intrigue i will need a lot more Xenos, i dont even have a pair of each yet XD

Don't feel bad - I haven't even managed to complete a full set of one each! D: And I need two of each! You've got plenty of time, friend. :)

1 hour ago, MinkishMinx said:

So.... you guys may or may not notice a little changes to the Google Doc and the Clan Hall Member Lists. I'm working on a little something and I'm hoping to be able to release it soon. It's not ready yet though, so I'm just going to keep you guys in the dark for a bit. 

Clue 1 : It has a little something to do with ingots.png 

Ooo, looks like a fortune cookie to me. ^_^ I can't wait to see what you've come up with. Any other clues?

1 hour ago, Ariento said:

Almost done with the banners, just want some input. Which looks better, black text or accent color text? I like accent color better, but since I'm rose accent color is black and it doesn't matter as much XD

Reveal hidden contents

5a60ba4d299c6_skymale.png.0c799287c5169eef5b0bd90f2c390de7.png5a60ba4c62df8_skymalealternate.png.1636d9fa56b838d78c9e6f406ed32f62.png

I personally like the accent color better. It blends better and looks more like it belongs there. :) You're so good at these!

Edit: Oh yay! My little red hatchling is a boy. :) Now I only need a red girl and I'm done with reds, for the time being.

Edited by pretty_thumb

4 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

So.... you guys may or may not notice a little changes to the Google Doc and the Clan Hall Member Lists. I'm working on a little something and I'm hoping to be able to release it soon. It's not ready yet though, so I'm just going to keep you guys in the dark for a bit. 

Clue 1 : It has a little something to do with ingots.png 

Clue 2 : 

sneak.png

They're kinda cute, right? I wonder what they're for. 

(art's not by me - I just had a new influx of clipart that I purchased and decided to do a spot of recoloring for this little something I'm working on)

Edited by MinkishMinx

2 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Clue 2 : 

sneak.png

They're kinda cute, right? I wonder what they're for. 

(art's not by me - I just had a new influx of clipart that I purchased and decided to do a spot of recoloring for this little something I'm working on)

They're very cute! :) I can't wait to see what it is you've got planned.

@MinkishMinx Well I can state the obvious and say that the colors coordinate with the clans:lol: I’m still stumped, though. I’m excited to see what you have up your sleeve with all this!

Wow I missed so much while sleeping and battling a fever. A pretty bad one at that. I'm feeling a bit better now so that's good. 

@Minimarty wow thank you for your words of support. I don't mind if we get another candidate but I am more than happy to step up as well. Either way thank you so much.

Good work Jade Clan on getting us up there in points. Go us! If we are winning at the end of the skirmish I plan on making a special graphic just for us. If we're not then I may make the graphic for whichever team does win. 

@MinkishMinx ooo a pretty little golden cupcake I want one! 

Edit: ohhh and fancy dresses I like fancy dresses! 

Edited by Rekha

@Rekha - Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! Being ill really sucks. *hugs*

Alright, I'm going to continue what I working on tomorrow. It's past 3am where I am now, so I'm going to concuss. Have fun! ♥

@Ariento I love the text in accent colours. The black does show up a little clearer, but the gold looks so nice.

@Rekha No, I'm sorry you're sick! Feel better.

@MinkishMinx Hm... The High Concubines are secretly besties and they're having a bake-off. That's all I got. (Also, now all I can think about is a Clan baking episode, The Great British Bake-Off style)

Edit: Just took a look at the Clan Halls and OH the cupcakes are things earned BY us, hmmmmm. Tokens? Tradeable for things? Idk, like... personal graphics or something? In game currency. Microtransactions! Okay, I'm just rambling now, haha

Edited by Ninjakittee

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Jade
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Eggie
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: VaDkX
Teleport Link / PM Link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

also, Prinz Feuer says the cute dancing Concubine-BFFs have something to do with the chinese new year. 😁 meanwhile I, Mow, found out how one can aquire such a cupcake thingy but i don't know yet how they are used or implemented in the lineage XD but at least i can gift another egg 😄

2 minutes ago, Mow said:

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Eggie
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: VaDkX
Teleport Link / PM Link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

also, Prinz Feuer says the cute dancing Concubine-BFFs have something to do with the chinese new year. 😁 meanwhile I, Mow, found out how one can aquire such a cupcake thingy but i don't know yet how they are used or implemented in the lineage XD but at least i can gift another egg 😄

I offered!

@Rekha do you need a specific color/gender of CB hatchling? I'm only looking for a blue male (and will be influencing them that gender), but if you need a green/red male I could pass it on to you if it miscolors. I've offered on two different eggs (with CB seragammas; I collect the breed because it's a cave blocker and would actually prefer to hold on to messies rather than CBs since CBs are easier to find homes for XD).

Edited by Ariento

Skirmish!!

Name: Mow

Lineage of Egg / Hatchie Gifted: VaDkX
Member who received gift: Ariento 

Earned Favor Points: +3

if you want your Seragamma back just tell me! 

@Mow I would like it back, though if you want to keep it I don't mind (I just want Seragammas to find homes, so they block the caves less). I am egglocked until later tonight, however. EDIT: an egg hatched and I didn't realize it, so I actually have room for it.

Edited by Ariento

@Ariento I am looking for green gemshards any gender. Thank you for being willing. 

Edited by Rekha

@Rekha No problem! I would rather my miscolored gifts go to another person taking part than try to swap them in the trading section, where I might not even find a trade before they grow up.

Alright, since it seems to be an even split as to whether accent colors or black is better, I did both!

Spoiler

5a6114095ba2d_rosemale.png.e71a7088cbf71fb12abea0d91c2cce59.png5a611408a4725_rosefemale.png.2fce23142a9325f97854d2b21ee0ee04.png5a611493a7b1d_rosebiyu.png.90478cfb95e147446e2cc7047500632f.png

5a611406c95a7_jademalealternate.png.2e9c24fca04600f092ee03b00d55e21e.png5a6114056d52f_jadefemalealternate.png.0d101fb926613b451ec8d7be06ea1c9b.png5a611407749d2_jademale.png.82afff32af85a9d7bbddc813405acb1a.png5a6114063a15c_jadefemale.png.f31586b11e4966978d047eb0cc94d182.png

5a61140b2ecf2_skymalealternate.png.5dc004e396209fa85b8955479a791d1c.png5a611409e82e6_skyfemalealternate.png.6bf8ff7519eac958505ce256ee324a31.png5a61140bb52e1_skymale.png.1ac0107a8d031563c9337536e573d54e.png5a61140a8d2ba_skyfemale.png.db645fb5b06e71dc633fc790b24a9481.png

I'll probably take custom text requests starting now, but I don't expect to be able to work on them until Saturday. Please use this form to request one (@MinkishMinx feel free to add this to one of the OPs)

I want a banner from Ariento!

Name:

Clan:

Clan Colors:

Gemshard Color+Gender:

Text to put on:

Accent color or black text: (leave blank if using Rose colors, as the accent color IS black)

EDIT: Finally found the dang form

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Ariento

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Clan I belong to: Rose

Favor Earned:

#4 I Donated a Graphic 

Points Earned: 5 (this only counts as one set, right, since it's just a few different variations for each Clan to pick from) 

Graphic: see above

Graphic Link: attatched to post
I can host the graphic: No (currently hosted via the forums post attachment feature)

Edited by Ariento
found the form

Name: Ninjakittee

Clan: Rose Clan

Clan Colors: Red/Black

Gemshard Color+Gender: Red Female

Text to put on: Son of Roses

Accent color or black text:

I love these so much aaaaaaa! @Ariento They're just so pretty I will keep on saying it

Edited by Ninjakittee

I need to figure out how I am going to rotate all these pretty graphics in my signature but I totally want one of these

Name: Rekha

Clan: Jade

Clan Colors: Green

Gemshard Color+Gender: Green Female

Text to put on: Rekha

Accent color or black text: Whichever looks best with my name's lettering. I'll leave that up to you!

Thank you so much for making these!

I Pledge Loyalty to the Jade Clan 

Name: WildDragonFlying
Link to Scroll: Here

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: WildDragonFlying
Clan I belong to: Jade(if accepted lol!)

Edit: Wanted to go for the ruthless clan, totally forgot which one it was and pasted the wrong one in here lol

Edited by WildDragonFlying
Pasted the wrong Clan Loyalty pledge in >.>

@Mak0 Nice to be here! I'm part of Minx's other project(as I can see you are from your sig lol) and I'm having great fun with it, and since I obsessively refresh the biome pages anyway looking for rares, I might as well look with a bit more purpose!