Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

Got another hard fire from the north here... And interesting hypothesis, @greycat. I wonder if more people play in their morning or evening?

I don't get up until at least 10am unless it's a work day, but I do stay up late (midnight-1am my-time) so I'm usually more active on DC at night. It is interesting that fire seems to pull ahead when the bar resets.

Is anyone compiling the story somewhere? I am about to go offline and I don't want to miss the final epilogue.

I played for Fire all week, but now I'm playing for Ice on the last day since they clearly won.

I'm worried, though.  If Fire had won, would everyone have been cooked? 

3 minutes ago, chariset said:

I played for Fire all week, but now I'm playing for Ice on the last day since they clearly won.

Nooooo! Don't give up on Fire! It's literally the last day! Finish Fire strong!

Also, who knows. Not us, that's who. Maybe the fight would have resolved differently?

14 minutes ago, chariset said:

We can still turn the tide! See what is possible and keep playing for fire! 🔥

Only just finished freezing all my Holidays, realised too late that I didn't give my Garland enough to views to gender before it got low time but oh well I don't mind having a wiggly S1 instead. Kind of unfortunate we can never have all 3 or more Christmas sprites on the year they come out.

Edited by Mangrit

Welp, I'm stuck on the 15 min wait. 

Now, time to see if this thing will shut down at 12 am or wait until the bar is filled before shutting down.

Just now, Shokomon said:

Now, time to see if this thing will shut down at 12 am or wait until the bar is filled before shutting down.

I think it will keep going until the site has rollover. Not 100% sure, though.

10 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Same here. Actually staying up quite late just so I can see if it stops in the next three minutes.

Eta: Apparently so! I got the page not found error.

Edited by LibbyLishly

And it's gone.

Though, you can still play the game if you haven't left the game page yet.

I opened all the chapters in new tabs before midnight hit so I could (finally) read the story. Doing that now.

You can play one more game. Or... just not finish the puzzle and then get a new one, I guess. Just don't submit it.

...I tried to enter my last puzzle at the 11th hour and failed, I would know. X)

We never got to the epilogue, but basically, The baddy was defeated. The festival went underway. Our Hoilday dragon friends and the mini reindeer are pulling "Saint Nikolaus' " sleigh. Ezer and Ansel are both Saint's helpers. And we never found out who was Saint Nikolaus. (Though, I proverbially bet it's Avery.) 

Edited by Shokomon
Typos